ADVERTISEMENT

Can't get a fix on the KSU game for tomorrow...'cats

Tonycried

All-American
Aug 6, 2004
play hard but aren't blessed with much talent. Could go either way but from a WVU perspective not sure winning or losing matters all that much!

play hard but aren't blessed with much talent. Could go either way but from a WVU perspective not sure winning or losing matters all that much!
They are all americans compared to that team you root for.

I always have trouble getting a read on KSU. They are solid, disciplined, well coached, sometimes with good talent and sometimes not. It won't be easy.

As always, turnovers will be key. If we don't turn it over, I think we win easily .... but ....

Reactions: Humptod
I always have trouble getting a read on KSU. They are solid, disciplined, well coached, sometimes with good talent and sometimes not. It won't be easy.

As always, turnovers will be key. If we don't turn it over, I think we win easily .... but ....
I can see the Mounties winning...but no way to they win "easily" turnovers or not! WVU won't be able to just hand the ball off and run over the 'cats like they did to KU and ISU, Howard will have to make some plays!

WVU won't be able to just hand the ball off and run over the 'cats like they did to KU and ISU

And Texas.

KSU is giving up 158 ypg on the ground so far.

But Bill Snyder is a helluva coach, and they are playing for bowl eligibility at home ...

Their (KSU) game plans is, without a doubt, to focus on stopping our run game. Hopefully we can throw it around a little, enough to keep them honest.

I can see the Mounties winning...but no way to they win "easily" turnovers or not! WVU won't be able to just hand the ball off and run over the 'cats like they did to KU and ISU, Howard will have to make some plays!
I know a team that we WOULD be able to just hand the ball off and run over... Marshall...

K State is going bowling win or lose...
I think they they would rather win the bowl game than beat us...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT