ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Can we come together tonight?

Who do we hate more today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such a mature, thoughtful, purposeful and necessary tweet. Totally Presidential - NOT
Frankly, what Obama is actually doing is far worse. I've never seen this type of behavior from a lame duck President. It's shameful. I guess it's too much for you all to hold him accountable, it's easier to whine about a fvcking tweet.

With that said, the tweet was also uncalled for.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Ya butthurt?
Not really. I'm not optimistic about Trump (mainly because of actions like this tweet), but maybe he could be good for the economy -horrible for the environment - but my family might make more money over the next 4. Obama was articulate, diplomatic, and made many mistakes.

Frankly, what Obama is actually doing is far worse. I've never seen this type of behavior from a lame duck President. It's shameful. I guess it's too much for you all to hold him accountable, it's easier to whine about a fvcking tweet.

With that said, the tweet was also uncalled for.
I think he is being a little too pissy. We can argue over who started it now, if you think that's worth something....sad that this nation just seems to be growing further apart.

refs killed us the first half...

Refs didn't do anything. We quit playing aggressive on both sides of the ball, and that's not our game. Could be the heat, but we were done after their first touchdown.

you mean that stretch of 4 consecutive penalties ?

or the Miami left guard moving every play ?

Refs didn't do anything. We quit playing aggressive on both sides of the ball, and that's not our game. Could be the heat, but we were done after their first touchdown.

Refs horribly blew both PI calls on the interceptions. Could have changed the whole game. We were up 7-0 on the first one and we intercepted on their side of the 50. Two of the worst calls in a really long time.

Oh well, two bright spots: Skyler has played his last game as a Mountaineer and 82 is on ignore.

woooooo hoooooooooo...

I can check off one more box on the '2016 Accomplishments' list.

:Get a libtard to put you on ignore:

1047291973478463419_2102459940.jpg

c15ba2da8cf4cf57b989cefd8341b86fe076ed5577aa303347d0c21f50dbd5c3_1.jpg

for-a-deplorable-we-sure-outsmariedyouh-dear-libtards-6220469.png

google is awesome...

Last edited:
Refs horribly blew both PI calls on the interceptions. Could have changed the whole game. We were up 7-0 on the first one and we intercepted on their side of the 50. Two of the worst calls in a really long time.

Oh well, two bright spots: Skyler has played his last game as a Mountaineer and 82 is on ignore.
Ignoring on the OT board? Shewwwwww that's weak sauce, man. Maybe you should just hang out on the Salon and MotherJones comments section.

Ignoring on the OT board? Shewwwwww that's weak sauce, man. Maybe you should just hang out on the Salon and MotherJones comments section.

When someone has ten pages of posts and no one else is contributing to the thread...that is worthy of ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT