ADVERTISEMENT

Call me Prophet

JohnnyDrama388

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2015
Long time no chatt :)

First let me start out by saying: I hate to say I told you so....but I told you so. I told this forum 2+ years ago that the seeds were planted to give us a run at the bball national title. Now we sit 13-1 and #6 in the country and get one of our best players back for the stretch run. I'll see you all in San Antonio.

As for the bad news...looks like I was right about Dana. Dana isn't a bad coach, but he is totally reliant on having a superior QB and elite defensive coordinator or else the results scream average. Next year he needs 10 wins or else it is time to move on. He is out of excuses if he flops again. Heisman contending QB? Check. Plethora of talented skill players? Check. Returning most of the defense? Check. It is time we have standards. It is playoff time.

And lastly, I told you all we needed a downtown stadium built into the hills. We need something that makes our program unique + takes advantage of the gorgeous Appalachia scenery our school happens to be located in. It is time to start planning. WE NEED VISIONARIES.

Last edited:
Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Recipe-1-of-1.jpg

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Long time no chatt :)

First let me start out by saying: I hate to say I told you so....but I told you so. I told this forum 2+ years ago that the seeds were planted to give us a run at the bball national title. Now we sit 13-1 and #6 in the country and get one of our best players back for the stretch run. I'll see you all in San Antonio.

As for the bad news...looks like I was right about Dana. Dana isn't a bad coach, but he is totally reliant on having a superior QB and elite defensive coordinator or else the results scream average. Next year he needs 10 wins or else it is time to move on. He is out of excuses if he flops again. Heisman contending QB? Check. Plethora of talented skill players? Check. Returning most of the defense? Check. It is time we have standards. It is playoff time.

And lastly, I told you all we needed a downtown stadium built into the hills. We need something that makes our program unique + takes advantage of the gorgeous Appalachia scenery our school happens to be located in. It is time to start planning. WE NEED VISIONARIES.

How about a stadium built on a floating barge on the river?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT