ADVERTISEMENT

California school district settles with mother after school ‘transitioned’ daughter without her consent

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Strike one up for the good guys. @Soaring Eagle 74, @moe and @bamaEER. How do you feel about this Democrat policy getting the beatdown it deserves? You can't feel great about it, since your voting habits support this bull$h!t. Pedo-Joe backs it and you voted for him. I know, I know...What about Trump's crotch? We get it. But what do you think about these "sanctuary states" (another Democrat policy) for our minor children to get mutilated in an impossible attempt to change their genders?

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: 'I am not going to allow this to keep happening to children,' Jessica Konen says

EXCERPT: In what's been called a landmark victory for parental rights, a California school district has settled for $100,000 with a mother who said her daughter was "socially transitioned" to a boy without parental knowledge or consent.

Last edited:
Strike one up for the good guys. @Soaring Eagle 74, @moe and @bamaEER. How do you feel about this Democrat policy getting the beatdown it deserves? You can't feel great about it, sinces your voting habits support this bull$h!t. Pedo-Joe backs it and you voted for him. I know, I know...What about Trump's crotch? We get it. But what do you think about these "sanctuary states" (another Democrat policy) for our minor children to get mutilated in an impossible attempt to change their genders?

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: 'I am not going to allow this to keep happening to children,' Jessica Konen says

EXCERPT: In what's been called a landmark victory for parental rights, a California school district has settled for $100,000 with a mother who said her daughter was "socially transitioned" to a boy without parental knowledge or consent.
Money.... wtf ? all involved needs jail time . 100,000 to those pushing this shit is pennies. But hey Trump jaywalking is now a capital offense.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT