ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye

rats-sinking-ship-380x198.jpg

Kid was a better WR than he was a QB. He wanted to play QB. He was one that I was dead wrong about upon his arrival here. Once I saw his throwing motion in person, I knew he had a lot to work on.

I hate losing him at WR, but not at QB. He was a backup at both, and our depth is good at both. He was never going to beat out Grier or Chugs at QB or White, Gibson, or Durante at WR.

I think he will regret not sticking around to catch passes from Grier. Everything I heard about him said he showed great promise at WR. His throwing motion was just so terrible that it overshadowed his ridiculous athleticism. I don't know how you can pay for a QB coach all your life and keep that motion.

The kid wants to be a QB and could see that it wasn't going to happen here. I liked him as a WR and would like to have seen him stay with us but I wish him the best of luck wherever he has decided to go.

Reactions: lenny4wvu and 30CAT
He did catch the winning TD in your landmark bowl win vs ASU last season didn't he?
He was also the first WVU player in history to catch a touchdown pass at 3 o'clock in the morning. Most folks up that late were likely watching infomercials though. Not sure if the WVU fans stayed up that late or not, unless they were high on meth.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
He was also the first WVU player in history to catch a touchdown pass at 3 o'clock in the morning. Most folks up that late were likely watching infomercials though. Not sure if the WVU fans stayed up that late or not, unless they were high on meth.
I guess it was so late that Todd Graham forget how to count and let WVU off the hook!

This from a resident of the Detroit-to-Money-ton cocaine pipeline. How many Michigan natives were killed in Huntington this week during drug deals gone bad?

What's really sad is that you terds had a better time slot, and we still had better ratings than you. Even during easy viewing hours for fans, nobody cared enough to tune in to watch Mar-shan't.

This from a resident of the Detroit-to-Money-ton cocaine pipeline. How many Michigan natives were killed in Huntington this week during drug deals gone bad?
I saw you on the news the other night, CBS I think it was, or perhaps it was a 60 Minutes segment. Congrats on being the pill capital of the world. How long you have to stand in line to fill your script? What holler you call home?

When talent like Stills is leaving a program to get more playing time what does that say about the talent in front of him?
Your record the past few years indicates your talent sucks. I mean, you do have a midget playing 1st string QB.

lol... WVU has 3 QBs in front of Sills... you just mad he didn't land at the mooooooooo ???

lol...

The last depth chart I saw had him as the #5 QB...... #6 If you count Grier. That's right. He was behind Saunders. His throwing motion is so incredibly bad. It's a shame because his potential as a wide receiver was high IF he had spent time practicing exclusively there. His athleticism is through the roof.

Reactions: 30CAT
Neither started a game last season because they weren't good enough. How many other highly rated QBs has he signed only to have every single one of them be bums?

And Grier isn't his guy. The kid wanted to go somewhere he knew he could start due to having shitty QBs on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT