ADVERTISEMENT

Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech

Especially amongst a group of leaders, the leadership role should be equal parts lead and listen.
I'm sure everyone has different qualities which they consider strong aspects of leadership. I don't disagree with yours on the surface. I detest analysis paralysis though. I'd rather someone make a wrong decision and be willing to adjust than someone who analyzes for the perfect solution.

I'm sure everyone has different qualities which they consider strong aspects of leadership. I don't disagree with yours on the surface. I detest analysis paralysis though. I'd rather someone make a wrong decision and be willing to adjust than someone who analyzes for the perfect solution.
That might be due to your experience in military situations? In which I agree that indecision is more dangerous than strategic mistakes at times.

My attitude towards the definition of leadership mainly focuses on my understanding of social structures that currently exist and have existed throughout history. And my personal desire to see a shift in what personal success is defined as in general terms.

Duty and sacrifice are fading as admirable acts, imo. Without those selfless forces, our nation doesn't exist. Democracy doesn't thrive. And justice doesn't prevail.

Different situations require for different analysis. My day job, I have to over analyze, because I don't want to bring our production environment down. My night job, (I won't mention ex-nay on the coaching-ay), my head coach told me this isn't your day job, make a decision quick, and learn from it.

Different situations require for different analysis. My day job, I have to over analyze, because I don't want to bring our production environment down. My night job, (I won't mention ex-nay on the coaching-ay), my head coach told me this isn't your day job, make a decision quick, and learn from it.
I agree, I've never worked in a zero sum environment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT