ADVERTISEMENT

Boy Missouri really screwed us up

VaultHunter

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2014
I'm sure when that game was scheduled it was during the time Missouri had things going.

Don't get me wrong Missouri is still a SEC team with lots of talent going through a complete overhaul.

But if they were what they have been in the past (a top 25ish team) that win would be so much more impressive.

Oh well can't do anything about it. Was just thinking about how much better WVU'S SOS would be with a win over a Missouri team competing for the SEC East.

At the start of the year they were expected to be beastly defensively and in fact they've been in several games with teams, but the abysmal offense they have finally did them in. We let up and gave them a pity touchdown much like we did Kansas. They almost beat Georgia, which seemed impressive at the time, too.

At this point we could beat the 85 Bears and not look impressive enough because we aren't a traditional power. We have a conference title still within reach and have a monumental roadblock to that coming up. I'd rather win the conference and get some good feelings back in the program instead of pipe dreams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT