ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Pick 'Em....AKA Another chance to mock WVUCOOPER's prognostics

Come one, come all. Last year's entrants should have/will receive an email as well.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/3609/join
I like this one better.
gNj5bnU.png

I like this one better.
gNj5bnU.png
I also bet that Clinton wouldn't be the Dem nom, that Tiger would break Jack's record and that Sanjaya would win American Idol; hence, my self mocking headline.

Old Dominion made a bowl game in the Bahamas. Is that real?
Yep, it was big deal around here. Not a bad location to go though.

Also, BC vs MD. Seriously? Here's your reward, you get to play a conference opponent that barely has a sports program these days.

I know it will probably be the kiss of death for me but i feel very confident on some matchups. Wish I still bet on games as I think there is some easy money out there .

Update - Cooper has the highest "Possible Points" thru 7 games. Suck it, losers.

Reactions: bamaEER
Damn I blew some of these early games. Glad I didn't put a lot of confidence into them.

Damn I blew some of these early games. Glad I didn't put a lot of confidence into them.
So far I have been pretty surprised by some of the results. I hope that doesn't mean a bunch of strange outcomes for the rest of the bowl season.

Took a 1-3 beating yesterday. At least my win had my highest confidence of the day. Who the f is Adam?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT