ADVERTISEMENT

Bone Spur fans get all butthurt over "home school shooter" joke...

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
but wasn't it Donnie himself who joked that he could shoot a U.S. citizen on 5th Ave. and STILL GET VOTES? I'm guessing Bone Spur was including U.S. children in that terrorist fantasy so what's the difference?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"
Don(Bone Spur)Trump

There is a difference in joking on Ol' Bone Spur and his 10 year old kid. Kids that age should be off limits and it's low class to bring them into the discussion.

Reactions: Boomboom521
but wasn't it Donnie himself who joked that he could shoot a U.S. citizen on 5th Ave. and STILL GET VOTES? I'm guessing Bone Spur was including U.S. children in that terrorist fantasy so what's the difference?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"
Don(Bone Spur)Trump
^[poop]

Don(Bone Spur)Trump
Your one sick loon

Reactions: bornaneer
Yeah, I know. Calling Trumpets out for their hypocrisy with the TRUTH sure is sick. Idiot hypocrite.

There is a difference in joking on Ol' Bone Spur and his 10 year old kid. Kids that age should be off limits and it's low class to bring them into the discussion.
Oh, so the fact that Donnie didn't specifically mention children, even though we all know there's children on 5th Ave, that makes his shooter fantasy OKAY. Got it:eek:kay:

Oh, so the fact that Donnie didn't specifically mention children, even though we all know there's children on 5th Ave, that makes his shooter fantasy OKAY. Got it:eek:kay:

What Trump said is not ok.

Making fun of Trump's 10 year old son is not ok.

Got it?

I think both comments are extremely stupid. I don't see one Trumpet who claims Bone Spur's shooting fantasy as inappropriate, matter of fact, I see them defending it.

Last edited:
34078.jpg

What Trump said is not ok.

Making fun of Trump's 10 year old son is not ok.

Got it?
But saying it's "not okay" then voting Trump POTUS, makes a person a hypocrite. You can't separate the two no matter how hard you try. That's not the only POS comment Bone Spur has mad. He's made many.

Which one of these "somebodies" do you think Bone Spur was talking about "shooting" when he made that comment?
HuddledMasses.jpg

But saying it's "not okay" then voting Trump POTUS, makes a person a hypocrite. You can't separate the two no matter how hard you try. That's not the only POS comment Bone Spur has mad. He's made many.

I'm not trying to separate the two. I didn't vote for Trump.

It's not ok for adults to make fun of a 10 year old kid.

I'm not trying to separate the two. I didn't vote for Trump.

It's not ok for adults to make fun of a 10 year old kid.
You're wasting your time trying to rationalize anything with this sicko.

Don(Bone Spur)Trump

Kids are off limits ... that joke should have never been made.
I dislike Trump as much as anybody, but what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, and that was plain wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT