ADVERTISEMENT

Bob may have sqeezed all he can out that Tarik/Paige backcourt

Tarik and Jaysean are not starting only because we need some scoring threats with the 2nd group when they come in. Under Huggs style, he asks for you to play hard for 4-6 minute spurts, then he will get you a sub. So it's very important to have scorers on different squads. Both those two have outplayed the guys they sub in for. But if they were to be in the starting lineup, then our offense would take a hit as a team.

I think Huggs has done a brilliant job with these two guys, and with this team and program.

Tarik and Jaysean are not starting only because we need some scoring threats with the 2nd group when they come in. Under Huggs style, he asks for you to play hard for 4-6 minute spurts, then he will get you a sub. So it's very important to have scorers on different squads. Both those two have outplayed the guys they sub in for. But if they were to be in the starting lineup, then our offense would take a hit as a team.

I think Huggs has done a brilliant job with these two guys, and with this team and program.

ha. i agree.

a troll pulled up an old in-game post, from a game where these guys played awful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT