ADVERTISEMENT

Bluelotting from Tulsa!

You have to admit Trump provided the perfect venue to spread cov-19.
  • Indoors.
  • Packed shoulder-to-shoulder, although there was room to spread out.
  • Shouting and milling around.
  • Spending a prolonged time in the environment.
  • Largely maskless.
If Donald Trump wanted to kill a bunch of people (his own supporters??) this would be the way to go. I'm guessing Sarin was on back-order

I will give most of his backers credit for the 6,200 turnout. I think people are starting to catch on.

Reasons I'm voting for Biden

He's not a racist.
He's not a Corporatist.
He's not a Fascist.
He doesn't want to burn the Reichstag.
He doesn't want to invade Poland to protect the ethnic Germans.

He is for traditional alliances like NATO.

He won't go through the tunnel of love with Putin with just translators and then burn the transcripts.

He has not expressed admiration for "tough guys", like

Duerte
Putin
Xi Jinping
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan

He does consistently express empathy for the downtrodden and the disadvantaged.

If I were to select a candidate whose values align with Jesus, it would be Biden.

And I say this as a unrepentant Atheist.

lol...

but this is ok...

good one, hypocrite...

the brainwashing and TDS worked on you...

iu

Reactions: ahott and CAJUNEER
  • Indoors.
  • Largely maskless.
If Donald Trump wanted to kill a bunch of people (his own supporters??) this would be the way to go. I'm guessing Sarin was on back-order

I will give most of his backers credit for the 6,200 turnout. I think people are starting to catch on.

He's not a racist.
He's not a Corporatist.
He's not a Fascist.

He won't go through the tunnel of love with Putin with just translators and then burn the transcripts.

Duerte
Putin
Xi Jinping
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan

If I were to select a candidate whose values align with Jesus, it would be Biden.

What's his energy policy to keep us the #1 energy producer in the world and energy independent?

If he's not a racist, why does he assume rich White kids are smarter than poor kids?

Is that why you're voting for Biden, because he's a racist who thinks poor kids aren't as smart as rich White kids? (but they can be don't 'ya know)

Last edited:
Hey @SacreBleu what's Biden's policy on illegals crossing our border?

Remember during one of the early Democrat debates when he and several other "open borders" Democrats were asked if they favor providing free health care to illegals?

Do you see Biden's hand up here? (dead center)
iu

Is that why you're voting for him? You want open borders too?

Last edited:
Reactions: CAJUNEER
Hey @SacreBleu ...how high should your taxes go? You know Joe Biden wants your money right?

Is that why you're voting for Joe, for a huge tax increase?

Hey @SacreBleu do you like your car? Did you know a vote for Joe Biden means an end to gasoline powered automobiles? Know why? He's putting this chick in charge of his "new green deal" and she wants to get rid of gasoline powered cars and airplanes!

That's right, we're going to fly by hang gliders and ride more bicycles too!
iu

Ocasio-Cortez's 'Green New Deal' calls for all-electric cars, no more airplanes or 'farting cows,' $4.6 TRILLION in infrastructure spending and income guarantees for people who are 'unwilling to work'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...farting-cows-4-6-TRILLION-infrastructure.html

So is this why you're voting for Joe Biden?

Last edited:
Hey @SacreBleu Joe Biden was recorded bribing a Foreign leader. Democrats tried to impeach Trump for allegedly doing the same thing!

Is that why you're voting for Joe Biden, because he bribes Foreign leaders? Well son-of-a-bitch!!!!!

Hey @SacreBleu you stated the following as a reason you're voting for Joe Biden
He does consistently express empathy for the downtrodden and the disadvantaged

Well if that's true why is he opposed to:
  • minority owned businesses in tax free enterprise zones in inner cities?
  • school choice vouchers for poor parents who's kids he says can be just as smart as rich white kids?
  • prison sentencing reforms to undo the damage done by his 1996 crime bill that locked up African American males more than 2-to-1?
  • ending taxpayer funded on demand late term abortions for poor Black women? That just eliminates a large portion of our minority population keeping them weak and poor
  • Tax free medical savings accounts for poor families to buy their own low cost private health insurance?
  • ending taxpayer funded health care for people who are not American citizens, driving up insurance costs for poor medically uninsured Americans?
  • eliminating "death taxes" for families who try leave their assets to their less fortunate kids?
  • lowering the costs of US produced energy to help poor families afford to heat their homes and drive their cars?
  • setting up small community banks in poor neighborhoods to help make loans to their less credit worthy local customers?
Is that why you're voting for Joe Biden, because he doesn't really want to help poor people learn how to earn for themselves to escape poverty?

Last edited:
So Biden essentially straight up lied in this video below where he claims "no knowledge" of the Flynn setup!

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
@MarshaBlackburn

Handwritten notes from a top FBI official show that Barack Obama and Joe Biden used the FBI to target Michael Flynn. They devised it, managed it, and oversaw it.

• Indoors.
  • Largely maskless.

He's not a racist.
He's not a Corporatist.
He's not a Fascist.

Duerte
Putin
Xi Jinping
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan

This sounds like a pontificating social worker looking to give out a bus pass. Were is Biden's leadership in this emotional laden whine of yours? If you vote for him because he makes you feel good, okay, emotional security is important, but what are his policies to improve trade, black unemployment, the stock market, national defense, climate concerns, and immigration? What does Groper Joe have on these issues that will work?

Oh, and even as an atheist, you'd have to be bothered by the perception of Groper Joe's near quasi-pedophilia. yes/no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT