ADVERTISEMENT

Bluelotting from Tulsa!

Kidding.

You would have to be some special kind of idiot to show up for this clown show.

Trump has this state locked up. This doesn't change the vote totals in any meaningful way. This is pure PR. Trading deaths for probably nothing.

This is heartbreaking.
giphy.gif

Kidding.

Trump has this state locked up. This doesn't change the vote totals in any meaningful way. This is pure PR. Trading deaths for probably nothing.

This is heartbreaking.

He can’t rally in the pussy states. They are either hiding in basements or destroying something.

Kidding.

This is heartbreaking.
To me it's like this - hold the damned rally and let those who want to come - come and those that don't - don't. Not complicated. You certainly have the right not to go - but don't bash those that do - it's still a free country - I think.

Kidding.

This is heartbreaking.
National:

Oklahoma:

Last edited:
Reactions: Manleyeer
This kind of thread, regardless of affiliation, is what oughta get you banned

Apparently you can call people "libtards" on here all day long and get zero pushback from the mods. I feel like I'm on pretty safe ground here. And frankly, Vern can stop taking my $9.95 per at the time of his choosing. No hard feelings. I mean that.

Oh ban hammer, where is thy sting?

Apparently you can call people "libtards" on here all day long and get zero pushback from the mods. I feel like I'm on pretty safe ground here. And frankly, Vern can stop taking my $9.95 per at the time of his choosing. No hard feelings. I mean that.

He meant starting a political thread for shits and giggles, libtard

Lol, a post going straight to politics is a little different from subtlety getting there.

I’m taking my ball and going home...

Reactions: Manleyeer and ahott
He meant starting a political thread for shits and giggles, libtard

I don't understand why it's OK to hijack a thread with inflammatory language but not start one. Is that in the site rules somewhere, conservatard? Hey, I finally get it! Insulting others using language describing people with disabilities is a lot of fun. Wait... Pittsophrenic...Buckaholic...Pennbicile. I think I'm getting it.

Your turn, Trumpophile!

I don't understand why it's OK to hijack a thread with inflammatory language but not start one. Is that in the site rules somewhere, conservatard? Hey, I finally get it! Insulting others using language describing people with disabilities is a lot of fun. Wait... Pittsophrenic...Buckaholic...Pennbicile. I think I'm getting it.

Your turn, Trumpophile!

It’s where you started it, libtard. Here it’s fine.
Get it? Hence why it was moved. Gonna watch the rally! See ya

Reactions: BoHed
Yeah, and a lot more BLM protests than Trump rallies.

and certainly a lot more people......this crowd size is embarrassing....he should've held this in a much smaller venue.....they couldn't have the outdoor event because there was no one attending

and certainly a lot more people......this crowd size is embarrassing....he should've held this in a much smaller venue.....they couldn't have the outdoor event because there was no one attending

Biden’s basement?

Kidding.

This is heartbreaking.
The things boys do because they have a small package.

Reactions: ahott
The things boys do because they have a small package.

I'm starting to understand why your stand-up career never took off.

I think I saw you at one of Vernon's tailgates back when we wore name tags. You try to projects this "I'm a tough guy" persona, right? Pretty sure that was you.

Chill.

I think I saw you at one of Vernon's tailgates back when we wore name tags. You try to projects this "I'm a tough guy" persona, right? Pretty sure that was you.

Chill.

Says the guy with a futurama avatar.

Reactions: ahott

Chill.
Its ok guy. They make drugs that give you inches within weeks.

Stop being a WVU fan. 75-80% of our student athletes are black. Please don’t equate the two, it shows your ignorance.

The enrolled student population at West Virginia University is 78.1% White, 4.2% Black or African American, 3.75% Two or More Races, 3.47% Hispanic or Latino, 1.81% Asian, 0.116% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0634% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

Don't relate Black WVU athletes as BLM supporters just because their black.

If not for OP, I would have forgot about the rally. I watched it and almost shit my pants; I can't wait till the book and movie come out. Maybe make it TV series.

So you start a thread calling Trump supporters a name (idiots) then wonder why the thread turns into name calling?

Your turn, Trumpophile!

Classic.

OK...try naming something constructive your vote for Joe "I can't remember why I'm running" Biden will bring us to make life in America more prosperous?

You can easily call Trump supporters a derogatory name or cast aspersions on their attendance at a Trump rally, can you as easily espouse exactly what you're voting for in Joe Biden?

I'll check back in a few weeks on this thread and see if you came up with anything? [eyeroll]

Reactions: CAJUNEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT