ADVERTISEMENT

Black People Fed Up w/ Biden's 1st 100 Days

Oh man that was great. Crazy liberals don’t believe blacks and brown individuals can’t critically think for themselves and just stupid. White narcissism fragility at its finest. Only party obsessed with color
They only care about their votes. Democrats would support slavery again if it created more votes for them. Blacks represent 13% of the population and they are an important determining factor for who gets in the WH every 4 years. Translation: Democrats use them.

Real talk. Black folks never trusted Biden...peer pressure made many of them NOT vote for Trump but plenty DID NOT vote for Biden either! He got fewer African American support than any Democrat since Carter! Trump got more AA support than any Republican since Ford.

Facts.

Reactions: WVU80ate
One would think that the black grandmas feeding the entire block every Sunday after church AND the more..."rugged" element of the demographic wouldn't be voting for the party that spouts off mindless cantillations of chicks with dicks and dudes with boobs.....nevermind that the party thinks they don't know how to get an ID or schedule medical appointments.

But here they are, still voting 90% democrats after 60 years of not slowed progress, but literal regression in black economic standing and the destruction of the black family unit.

Reactions: atlkvb
Just think about it for a minute what this racist actually said in that clip? "The reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelves"

Oh really creepy Joe? So while you sealed yourself safely inside your basement insulated from the "killer Covid" virus, you were perfectly OK with some poor Black woman risking her Life out stocking grocery shelves just to keep your lazy White ass well fed?

What an insensitive, arrogant, uncaring, racist, slave master mentality you have. Hey Black Women, go risk your lives and exposure to Covid and stock my groceries so I can keep my pasty White ass sealed inside my basement and blame Trump for not caring about the safety of minorities. 🙄

What a creep!

Hey atl....I couldn't risk the safety of the Free World leaving my basement and going to get my own groceries during Covid
iu

Oh noooooo, of course not creepy Joe. You'd rather risk poor Black women who really weren't Black if they didn't vote for you right 'ya creep?

Damn he disgusts me!!!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
One would think that the black grandmas feeding the entire block every Sunday after church AND the more..."rugged" element of the demographic wouldn't be voting for the party that spouts off mindless cantillations of chicks with dicks and dudes with boobs.....nevermind that the party thinks they don't know how to get an ID or schedule medical appointments.

But here they are, still voting 90% democrats after 60 years of not slowed progress, but literal regression in black economic standing and the destruction of the black family unit.

Well stated. I pray for the day my people wake up and cast these Leftists onto the ash heap of history where they all belong along with the remainder of their failed ideology. Excellent post! [thumbsup]

To understand the dynamics, you must entrench yourself in that environment. If anyone wants to see the end result of democrat policies, look into the ghettos of Compton, Baltimore, Chicago. You’re looking at hopelessness. A culture of complete dependence that has become generational. School system destroyed. Gangs policing the streets. Drug cartels running the streets. Utter chaos. Democrat strongholds keeping them down and setup for failure with end result of incarceration

To understand the dynamics, you must entrench yourself in that environment. If anyone wants to see the end result of democrat policies, look into the ghettos of Compton, Baltimore, Chicago. You’re looking at hopelessness. A culture of complete dependence that has become generational. School system destroyed. Gangs policing the streets. Drug cartels running the streets. Utter chaos. Democrat strongholds keeping them down and setup for failure with end result of incarceration
This is TRUTH Leftists never want to admit to or own up to. In those places you've mentioned, a Republican can't get elected, and hasn't been elected there for decades.

It's all run by Democrats, and they're NEVER held to account for the unmitigated disaster they have both created and push to maintain in our inner cities.

Excellent post.

This is TRUTH Leftists never want to admit to or own up to. In those places you've mentioned, a Republican can't get elected, and hasn't been elected there for decades.

It's all run by Democrats, and they're NEVER held to account for the unmitigated disaster they have both created push to maintain in our inner cities.

Excellent post.
I truly believe the answer is a Republican grassroots initiative to infiltrate the local and state level governments in these areas. Find and organize a group of conservative black, Hispanic, and whites to go door to door in the ghettos. Honestly it’s the only way. Safety is the concern though.

I truly believe the answer is a Republican grassroots initiative to infiltrate the local and state level governments in these areas. Find and organize a group of conservative black, Hispanic, and whites to go door to door in the ghettos. Honestly it’s the only way. Safety is the concern though.

I think it's happening already @WVU80ate. One of the great "untold" stories of this past election cycle is how many minorities became "fed up" with the false promises of the Democrat party. The media of course ignores this revolution, but the people are always ahead of the media. You'll see more Kim Klaciks (Baltimore) and John James (Michigan) and Vernon Jones (Georgia) in the future. Right now they're treated as "outcasts" in the popular Democrat media, but trust me when I tell you...they all represent a growing and vocal constituency within the heart of the Democrat controlled base of Black voters that is fed up and mad as Hell and not taking any more crap from the party of lies and broken promises.

Watch.

That lebron james has a bigger political voice in popular culture than Thomas Sowell is a tragedy that may haunt the black community for another four decades.

The greatest American intellectual of his generation is being drowned out by a semi-literate, racist, multimillionaire, victimhood perpetuation.

You want to turn around America? Make Thomas Sowell required reading in every classroom throughout the country.

Reactions: WVU80ate and atlkvb
That lebron james has a bigger political voice in popular culture than Thomas Sowell is a tragedy that may haunt the black community for another four decades.

The greatest American intellectual of his generation is being drowned out by a semi-literate, racist, multimillionaire, victimhood perpetuation.

You want to turn around America? Make Thomas Sowell required reading in every classroom throughout the country.
I agree with Thomas Sowell, but would put Walter Williams and Clarence Thomas on equal footing.

I agree with Thomas Sowell, but would put Walter Williams and Clarence Thomas on equal footing.
I've been reading Dr. Sowell since my College days. Also was introduced to this guy during those Halcyon years, and I've been reading him ever since too.

shelby_steele.jpg

E35B427CA593F7583E913865E584F0D02F420CB2.jpg

Overview
In 1955 the killers of Emmett Till, a black Mississippi youth, were acquitted because they were white. Forty years later, despite the strong DNA evidence against him, accused murderer O. J. Simpson went free after his attorney portrayed him as a victim of racism. The age of white supremacy has given way to an age of white guilt--and neither has been good for African Americans. Through articulate analysis and engrossing recollections, acclaimed race relations scholar Shelby Steele sounds a powerful call for a new culture of personal responsibility

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I've been reading Dr. Sowell since my College days. Also was introduced to this guy during those Halcyon years, and I've been reading him ever since too.

shelby_steele.jpg

E35B427CA593F7583E913865E584F0D02F420CB2.jpg

Overview
In 1955 the killers of Emmett Till, a black Mississippi youth, were acquitted because they were white. Forty years later, despite the strong DNA evidence against him, accused murderer O. J. Simpson went free after his attorney portrayed him as a victim of racism. The age of white supremacy has given way to an age of white guilt--and neither has been good for African Americans. Through articulate analysis and engrossing recollections, acclaimed race relations scholar Shelby Steele sounds a powerful call for a new culture of personal responsibility
Personal responsibility is the key for any success & eternal happiness. Explains why Democrats are so miserable..

It takes time, but it’s happening. We were behind in connecting with black and Hispanic social media influencers so we have to create our own from the ground up. This whole BLM trip is a counter to that initiative. Trying to create as much racial turmoil as possible in order to keep blacks blinded to failed leadership within the DNC.

There was a 2 term black President that failed them. Now, there is a black female VP who is failing them. They have black congressmen and senators throughout various leadership positions all failing them. At some point, you recognize that.

They only care about their votes. Democrats would support slavery again if it created more votes for them. Blacks represent 13% of the population and they are an important determining factor for who gets in the WH every 4 years. Translation: Democrats use them.
They are important to the Dems every 4 years and otherwise forgotten. DJT made African American and inner city issues an important regular policy priority. Because he cared about improving the lives of our citizens.

I wish DJT had never appointed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General and chose to address China in his first term. His energy, vision and overall understanding of how everything works together are already missed. I still can’t believe we are stuck with child/woman sniffing President that can’t remember what he ate for breakfast and prioritizes migrants over US citizens.

Ironically, LeBron James life and success proves the exact opposite of his views on so called “black oppression”. He’s one of the greatest basketball players ever and makes millions for being the best. If blacks were really oppressed and racism was so rampant, he would’ve been shackled in chains and forced to play for nothing. He’s the epitome of the American dream. He was able to capitalize on his talents and skills. His lack of understanding leads me to believe he’s also lacking intelligence

The Left uses race as a wedge issue because their policies otherwise don't work no matter what color you are! At the end of the day America is about opportunity, and a promise. The opportunity to pursue your Life's desires to the best of your ability, and a promise that if you work hard enough you can succeed.

The Left has to defeat both of those tried and true objectives otherwise no one would pay any more attention to anything else they have to say.

The Left uses race as a wedge issue because their policies otherwise don't work no matter what color you are! At the end of the day America is about opportunity, and a promise. The opportunity to pursue your Life's desires to the best of your ability, and a promise that if you work hard enough you can succeed.

The Left has to defeat both of those tried and true objectives otherwise no one would pay any more attention to anything else they have to say.
The democrats game is to cater to those who are lazy, uneducated, irresponsible, criminal, and/or otherwise not talented enough to fulfill their dreams. Instead of embracing the idea of “if you fail, try harder”, they want you to believe you are instead a victim. They want you to give up and hate your country and hate those around you who have earned what you failed to obtain by hard work and skill. It’s everybody’s fault but your own. As I always say, the devil is a democrat

@KTHopkins
12h·
Heartbreaking to hear from my Jewish friends in London and Paris.

Terrified to leave their homes, knowing they are hunted, hearing cries for their daughters to be raped.

And conveniently, the world looks the other way because NO ONE goes against the Muslim mob

Personal responsibility is the key for any success & eternal happiness. Explains why Democrats are so miserable..
Well it certainly explains my misery. It's all Trump's fault I can't smile
iu

OK moe, so explain what's happened to you since you were born? You tellin' us your entire childhood was "unhappy"?

@moe: "I told you once before atl, my Mother never smiled when she nursed me!"

Just Damn moe...so 'ya had a miserable Mother too? Pity.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT