ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Snyder had some choice words after the game

64goldrush

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Mountaineer nation showed up big on the failed 4th down attempt. It did get loud

There was plenty of blame to go around for that failure. Thompson didn’t see West Virginia move defenders to the perimeter. He said he would have gone back to a QB sneak if he had. Barnes said crowd noise hindered K-State’s ability to move in and out of the correct play. Coleman could have been more creative. Snyder could have decided to punt.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article218865605.html#storylink=cpy

There was plenty of blame to go around for that failure. Thompson didn’t see West Virginia move defenders to the perimeter. He said he would have gone back to a QB sneak if he had. Barnes said crowd noise hindered K-State’s ability to move in and out of the correct play. Coleman could have been more creative. Snyder could have decided to punt.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article218865605.html#storylink=cpy
Or he could just realize that it's time to find his replacement. The guy did amazing things for their program but they're not a very good team right now and that's not likely to change under him.

Dana Dimel was running things at K State.
Dimel or Jim Leavitt should have been named HC
But Bill Snyder wants his son as the HC

Or he could just realize that it's time to find his replacement. The guy did amazing things for their program but they're not a very good team right now and that's not likely to change under him.

I heard them say he just signed another 5-year extension last week.........[laughing]

I am still not saying Bill Snyder is washed up until next Saturday
Y'all surprised me today.

Think there are 6 teams capable of beating each other in this conference on the top.
Just the match ups and location.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
From the way KSU looked. It could be a long year Snyder might give those 5 years back and put up the guns.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Their aren't many coaches his age that can overcome the negative recruiting rumors due to that fact. Joe Paterno and Bobby Bowden are the only two I can remember that had the rep to overcome it, and it became a problem for them late in their career.

Of course it took Jerry's Kid's to force St. Joseph of State College out of his job. Zombie Joe would still be coaching up there if the residents of that burg had their druthers

Reactions: Panhandleer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT