ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Barr Truths one

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Barr spoke directly to Republican outcries about the nature of the “unprecedented” search of a former president, offering a counterpoint: “It’s also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club.”

“And how long is the government going to try to get that back? They jaw bone for a year. They were deceived on the voluntary actions taken. They then went and got a subpoena. They were deceived on that, they feel, and the facts are starting to show that they were being jerked around. And so how long, you know, how long do they wait?” Barr said in an interview on Fox News.

“What people are missing — all the other documents taken, even if they claim to be executive privilege, either belong to the government because they are government records. Even if they are classified, even if they are subject to executive privilege, they still belong to the government and go to the archives. And any other documents that were seized, like news clippings and other things in the boxes containing the classified information, those were seizeable under the warrant because they show the conditions under which the classified information was being held.”

The Department of Justice, to have escalated the investigation to this point, “probably has pretty good evidence” of obstruction, Barr added.

Barr spoke directly to Republican outcries about the nature of the “unprecedented” search of a former president, offering a counterpoint: “It’s also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club.”

“And how long is the government going to try to get that back? They jaw bone for a year. They were deceived on the voluntary actions taken. They then went and got a subpoena. They were deceived on that, they feel, and the facts are starting to show that they were being jerked around. And so how long, you know, how long do they wait?” Barr said in an interview on Fox News.

“What people are missing — all the other documents taken, even if they claim to be executive privilege, either belong to the government because they are government records. Even if they are classified, even if they are subject to executive privilege, they still belong to the government and go to the archives. And any other documents that were seized, like news clippings and other things in the boxes containing the classified information, those were seizeable under the warrant because they show the conditions under which the classified information was being held.”

The Department of Justice, to have escalated the investigation to this point, “probably has pretty good evidence” of obstruction, Barr added.
Unprecedented that we elected a Kenyan and a marxist to boot

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Barr also got a book deal. You can now stfu

Barr is a Bush republican. He works for the global establishment. Anyone who believes a word of what he says is blind to reality. When Trump appointed him AG I think I puked in my mouth. I knew he would do everything against Trump. Dont hire the swamp to drain the swamp. That was Trump's biggest mistake.

Reactions: 30CAT
Barr is a Bush republican. He works for the global establishment. Anyone who believes a word of what he says is blind to reality. When Trump appointed him AG I think I puked in my mouth. I knew he would do everything against Trump. Dont hire the swamp to drain the swamp. That was Trump's biggest mistake.
In Trump’s defense, he was not a politician coming in. And the political system is corrupt to its core. He had to appoint someone. How do you know who to appoint that isn’t corrupt? I believe that was the biggest factor Trump had to deal with. Who to trust? I have no doubt Trump was there for the right reasons. I don’t care what BS lies the establishment and msm feeds us. They will never convince me otherwise. They sicken me.

In Trump’s defense, he was not a politician coming in. And the political system is corrupt to its core. He had to appoint someone. How do you know who to appoint that isn’t corrupt? I believe that was the biggest factor Trump had to deal with. Who to trust? I have no doubt Trump was there for the right reasons. I don’t care what BS lies the establishment and msm feeds us. They will never convince me otherwise. They sicken me.

No former Bush people next time. That goes for DeSantis when he's eventually elected President down the road.

I love how Barr reminds us of the MarA Lago reality and Bifftards get all shitty pantsed. Funny as hell

Barr did everything he could to help Trump do whatever he wanted. He was like his personal lawyer but now he's being very cooperative and telling all trying to distance himself from Trump. Just another rat jumping ship. It's a joke that Trump wanted to 'drain the swamp', he just wanted to run it for a while and he still is or at least the MAGA part.

DOJ OBSTRUCTION MEMO REVEALS BILL BARR IS AN EVEN BIGGER TRUMP HACK THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT

On Wednesday, the government released the 2019 DOJ memo Barr used as justification for not charging Trump with obstructing the Mueller investigation, despite the fact that the special counsel found numerous instances of obstruction by Trump that could have resulted in him being charged with a crime, from firing FBI director James Comey and telling a White House lawyer to fire Robert Mueller to warning witnesses not to flip. Yet the memo, which was written, at Barr’s request, by Steven Engel, the former assistant attorney general for the Office of Legal Counsel, and Ed O’Callaghan, the principal associate deputy attorney general, insist none of that was worth taking legal action, a conclusion they came to based on what some say was a twisting of facts and legal falsehoods.

For starters, the memo argues that obstruction charges are usually brought when an individual blocks the investigation and prosecution of an underlying crime, and since the Mueller probe did not establish one, they shouldn‘t charge Trump. That, of course, is not how the law works, which is why if you hide evidence from the cops about an attempted murder that didn’t actually result in someone being killed, you’d very likely still be in trouble. Then, there’s the memo writers’ claim that because other people didn’t go along with Trump‘s attempts to obstruct justice, he shouldn’t be charged. This is, once again, not how the law works! As former Veterans Affairs employee and Mueller, She Wrote podcast host Allison Gill tweeted Wednesday, “That would be like if I told the getaway driver to blow up the bank and [if] they didn’t, I’m off the hook.” The memo also wildly asserts, without evidence, that Trump did the things he did, like asking White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller, “not for an illegal purpose, but rather because he believed the investigation was politically motivated and undermined his administration’s efforts to govern.” It also cites the fact that Trump never literally used the word fire to McGahn when he was talking about Mueller, probably because he operates like a mafia boss who speaks in code. (In sworn testimony, McGahn said Trump called him at home and told him “Mueller has to go” and “call me back when you do it.”) As for Trump then instructing McGahn to lie about trying to get Mueller fired, we already know the Barr DOJ’s thoughts there, given that while testifying, Barr told lawmakers it was “not a crime” for the president to demand staffers lie to investigators.

Responding to the memo on Twitter, Norm Eisen, an attorney and former U.S. ambassador, wrote: “No wonder a series of judges have slammed Barr for dishonesty in connection with all this. It’s garbage. Anyone else woulda been prosecuted. Barr should be disciplined.” Samuel Buell, a Duke University law professor and former prosecutor, told The New York Times: “It reads more like a defense lawyer’s brief than a full and balanced analysis citing the legal authorities.” Ryan Goodman, a New York University law professor, described the memo as a “get out of jail free” card, telling The Times: “It’s hard to stomach a memo that amounts to saying someone is not guilty of obstruction for deliberately trying to induce witnesses not to cooperate with law enforcement in a major criminal investigation.”

Last edited:
Barr did everything he could to help Trump do whatever he wanted. He was like his personal lawyer but now he's being very cooperative and telling all trying to distance himself from Trump. Just another rat jumping ship. It's a joke that Trump wanted to 'drain the swamp', he just wanted to run it for a while and he still is or at least the MAGA part.

DOJ OBSTRUCTION MEMO REVEALS BILL BARR IS AN EVEN BIGGER TRUMP HACK THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT
You little cum guzzling twat. You’re a fool to even believe the POTUS even has the ability to run the government. Study up on US History and Civics and STFU

Watching you go even farther down Barr is really funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER

On Wednesday, the government released the 2019 DOJ memo Barr used as justification for not charging Trump with obstructing the Mueller investigation, despite the fact that the special counsel found numerous instances of obstruction by Trump that could have resulted in him being charged with a crime, from firing FBI director James Comey and telling a White House lawyer to fire Robert Mueller to warning witnesses not to flip. Yet the memo, which was written, at Barr’s request, by Steven Engel, the former assistant attorney general for the Office of Legal Counsel, and Ed O’Callaghan, the principal associate deputy attorney general, insist none of that was worth taking legal action, a conclusion they came to based on what some say was a twisting of facts and legal falsehoods.

For starters, the memo argues that obstruction charges are usually brought when an individual blocks the investigation and prosecution of an underlying crime, and since the Mueller probe did not establish one, they shouldn‘t charge Trump. That, of course, is not how the law works, which is why if you hide evidence from the cops about an attempted murder that didn’t actually result in someone being killed, you’d very likely still be in trouble. Then, there’s the memo writers’ claim that because other people didn’t go along with Trump‘s attempts to obstruct justice, he shouldn’t be charged. This is, once again, not how the law works! As former Veterans Affairs employee and Mueller, She Wrote podcast host Allison Gill tweeted Wednesday, “That would be like if I told the getaway driver to blow up the bank and [if] they didn’t, I’m off the hook.” The memo also wildly asserts, without evidence, that Trump did the things he did, like asking White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller, “not for an illegal purpose, but rather because he believed the investigation was politically motivated and undermined his administration’s efforts to govern.” It also cites the fact that Trump never literally used the word fire to McGahn when he was talking about Mueller, probably because he operates like a mafia boss who speaks in code. (In sworn testimony, McGahn said Trump called him at home and told him “Mueller has to go” and “call me back when you do it.”) As for Trump then instructing McGahn to lie about trying to get Mueller fired, we already know the Barr DOJ’s thoughts there, given that while testifying, Barr told lawmakers it was “not a crime” for the president to demand staffers lie to investigators.

Responding to the memo on Twitter, Norm Eisen, an attorney and former U.S. ambassador, wrote: “No wonder a series of judges have slammed Barr for dishonesty in connection with all this. It’s garbage. Anyone else woulda been prosecuted. Barr should be disciplined.” Samuel Buell, a Duke University law professor and former prosecutor, told The New York Times: “It reads more like a defense lawyer’s brief than a full and balanced analysis citing the legal authorities.” Ryan Goodman, a New York University law professor, described the memo as a “get out of jail free” card, telling The Times: “It’s hard to stomach a memo that amounts to saying someone is not guilty of obstruction for deliberately trying to induce witnesses not to cooperate with law enforcement in a major criminal investigation.”

Thank for enlightening me. Now I know you are completely fkd. Are you even human? Sure youre not a bot?

Here is the video. I really think this is another case of Trump not thinking rules apply to him. I doubt there was anything nefarious. But these simply belong to the government, they waited long enough.

Obama took 10 times more, and stuffed them in a warehouse in Chicago.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Obama took 10 times more, and stuffed them in a warehouse in Chicago.
Really? You claim to be smart but you're very, very gullible and uninformed which cancels out the first part.

Obama didn’t keep millions of classified White House documents

CLAIM: Former President Barack Obama took 30 million documents, many of them classified, to Chicago upon leaving the White House.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Obama administration records are exclusively held and maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration, the federal agency confirmed on Friday. Millions of unclassified documents were transferred after Obama left office to a NARA facility in Chicago, but neither Obama’s personal foundation nor the facility set to house his presidential memorabilia have control over those papers.

But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area.

Presidential libraries are managed by NARA, and the documents therein belong to the agency, which also manages related public records requests. But the Obama Presidential Library has no physical location; it’s the first to be wholly virtual. Some 95 percent of Obama administration documents were “born digital,” meaning they have no “hard-copy” version and don’t need to be digitized, per NARA.

Really? You claim to be smart but you're very, very gullible and uninformed which cancels out the first part.

CLAIM: Former President Barack Obama took 30 million documents, many of them classified, to Chicago upon leaving the White House.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Obama administration records are exclusively held and maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration, the federal agency confirmed on Friday. Millions of unclassified documents were transferred after Obama left office to a NARA facility in Chicago, but neither Obama’s personal foundation nor the facility set to house his presidential memorabilia have control over those papers.
Like your sources are gospel, Pedo

But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area.

Presidential libraries are managed by NARA, and the documents therein belong to the agency, which also manages related public records requests. But the Obama Presidential Library has no physical location; it’s the first to be wholly virtual. Some 95 percent of Obama administration documents were “born digital,” meaning they have no “hard-copy” version and don’t need to be digitized, per NARA.
Associated Press is your source? What a fvcking idiot lol

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82

You don’t say, another fake tweet about Obama debunked.

You don’t say, another fake tweet about Obama debunked.
Example of Tard critical thinking…

msm anonymous sources say it’s debunked. No evidence provided by msm sources showing it’s debunked. Just believe them and what they say.

Conclusion….Don’t be a Tard

Reactions: GrimReaper82

Obama's "Foundation" is responsible for scanning them, and deciding which one's to allow NARA to put online.

Your fact check is FOS.

I love how Barr reminds us of the MarA Lago reality and Bifftards get all shitty pantsed. Funny as hell

Stay giddy along with the rest of the Snifftards, sniffaEER. The only one who has been "$h!tty pantsed" is your favorite sniffer and pedophile, Pedo-Joe. You sniffed him good that day, I bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT