ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 officiating screwing Clemson, absolutely inexcusable

bEER_Nation13

All-American
Mar 2, 2012
Multiple targeting, no flags. Bama should have had at least 1 player ejected from the game.

No surprise though with these clowns as the officials. Why on Earth would they get Big 12 officiating to decide such an important game? Those guys don't belong on a little league field, let alone NCAA Championship game.

Multiple targeting, no flags. Bama should have had at least 1 player ejected from the game.

No surprise though with these clowns as the officials. Why on Earth would they get Big 12 officiating to decide such an important game? Those guys don't belong on a little league field, let alone NCAA Championship game.

I think they're doing a great job.

Bama always gets the calls, I remember when WVU played them few years ago. Phantom calls in the 2nd half doomed us. Not to mention, they raped Kevin White all game, no PI calls even on that beautiful touchdown catch of his, he was being tackled prematurely. But we had a bunch of PI calls on us. Then that bogus out of bounds late penalty. Bama gets the calls, always do

Well...Clemson is saying oh yeah? F this! We're here to play! Brilliant...damn that Tiger D is big, strong and quick. And the Tiger O is doing a damn fine job too....and as I type....damn!!!! Bama! Arrrggghhh!

Just like that....good grief.

Clemson with 14 points off illegal pick plays. Watson even admitted in the post game they had practiced them as such.

Clemson with 14 points off illegal pick plays. Watson even admitted in the post game they had practiced them as such.

Bama finally had 1 or 2 calls go against them?

o-HELL-FROZE-OVER-facebook.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT