ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Football

David Berkowitz

Freshman
Mar 27, 2018
The Big 12 has alot of work to do before the end of the season. The out of Conference play was less than stellar. Texas's win over Usc was the only significant win the conference Had. Oklahoma was almost embarrassed by army. The Big 10 wasn't that great either but they did beat Tcu. Pac 12 struggles like usual. The Acc is and embarrassment outside of Clemson but Acc teams look good when they play Wvu so we should be glad that game against Nc State was cancelled.

The Big 12 has alot of work to do before the end of the season. The out of Conference play was less than stellar. Texas's win over Usc was the only significant win the conference Had. Oklahoma was almost embarrassed by army. The Big 10 wasn't that great either but they did beat Tcu. Pac 12 struggles like usual. The Acc is and embarrassment outside of Clemson but Acc teams look good when they play Wvu so we should be glad that game against Nc State was cancelled.

Say hello to Lucille, bitch.

TWD-Negan-Bat-Lucille-Take-It-Like-A-Champ-Replica-The-Toy-Basement-2.jpg

WV needs more alpha males. First player who thinks they can run on us should get a finger in the eye.
I used to play DE and would put metal in my gloves to hit the OT.
They didn't want to block me anymore
WV needs players like me.
They have way too many cucks on their team.

WV needs more alpha males. First player who thinks they can run on us should get a finger in the eye.

Playing DE in grade school is far from playing DE in college.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You’ve done it all!!!

You’ve done it all!!!

The only thing he hasn't done is post something entertaining

Other than Oklahoma State and WVU the big 12 is lacking hair sufficient enough to run the highly touted hair raid our league is known for. That LB from Texas doesn’t count because he has transcended the mortal plane and gone on to live with his fellow Disney Princess sisters.

Other than Oklahoma State and WVU the big 12 is lacking hair sufficient enough to run the highly touted hair raid our league is known for. That LB from Texas doesn’t count because he has transcended the mortal plane and gone on to live with his fellow Disney Princess sisters.

He doesn't even have the best Hair on the team

Y'all haven't met the Wolf of DKR.
He coming for Will Grier.

8672739.jpg

North Carolina State should be thrilled that it didn't have to face Will Grier. It would have been a massacre.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

North Carolina State should be thrilled that it didn't have to face Will Grier. It would have been a massacre.

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma
You should be happy we didn't play a team from the Acc we always get smoked.

You should be happy we didn't play a team from the Acc we always get smoked.
Says the guy who types like he's smoking something that throws the brain out of kilter.
Willie Grier and his friends, with Gibby's help, are capable of beating any team in America with their A game. Well, maybe not Alabama. Otherwise ....

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Come out of your mother's basement and face reality, tough guy!

Texas lost to BAD Maryland team and were lucky to beat Tulsa. Other than that other big 12 teams looked decent in non conference

Texas lost to BAD Maryland team and were lucky to beat Tulsa. Other than that other big 12 teams looked decent in non conference

Issue with that is Texas' victory over USC is only thing this conference has to show.
The rest of the conference's P5 victories are against teams that won't be playing in bowl games.

Reactions: David Berkowitz
The Big 12 is fine. It's a pretty solid 2nd or 3rd among the power leagues. The only thing that puts the Big 10 a cut above is that they have Ohio State & Ped State and the Big 12 doesn't have a team that good at this point imo. The Big Ten West is average. The ACC & PAC 12 are one (Clemson) or two (Washington & Stanford) hit wonders. The problem for the Big 12 is that I don't know if there is a team good enough to get through the schedule with only 1 loss.

Last edited:
Says the guy who types like he's smoking something that throws the brain out of kilter.
Willie Grier and his friends, with Gibby's help, are capable of beating any team in America with their A game. Well, maybe not Alabama. Otherwise ....

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma
What's in that pipe of yours?

The Big 12 is fine. It's a pretty solid 2nd or 3rd among the power leagues. The only thing that puts the Big 10 a cut above is that they have Ohio State & Ped State and the Big 12 doesn't have a team that good at this point imo. The Big Ten West is average. The ACC & PAC 12 are one (Clemson) or two (Washington & Stanford) hit wonders. The problem for the Big 12 is that I don't know if there is a team good enough to get through the schedule with only 1 loss.

Ohio St nor Penn St are elite
What the B1G has it 4 great teams while the Big XII has maybe 3

I don't think Oklahoma is elite either

Right now there are two elite teams
Alabama and Georgia

There are maybe 15 great teams.

Think as the season goes on more great teams will become elite or some will drop to being good teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT