ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 winless so far in March Madness !!!

Boy, you just can't help yourself. You are SO wrong AGAIN, even with your personal attack. You miss more often than Ohio State at the free throw line against a FIFTEENTH seed! OK, everyone, let's have a pity party for KingCoal, who dishonors the moniker he uses on here. My father was a Monongah coal miner who survived TWO cave-ins that covered his body with 4 feet of coal before rescuers got to any part of his body. He was TOUGH. Unlike the Big 10! Not mitey, like the Big 10 and KingCoal!
Everytime Confused Frustrated Envious posts he attacks the credentials of his left wing loon alter CFE. Mitey? I suppose the definition of that would be swarming with microscopic bugs. That's a mighty big writing mistake. Sound a lot like the rest of his fake personas.

Jacob Young gets to play Houston. Makes that interesting

But besides that Rutgers getting ran out of the gym.

Can the Big 10 idiots stop pretending that their conference is on a par with the Big 12. NO ONE beat the 4 Big 12 teams that played today.

What more proof do they need?

Texas Tech 75, Utah State 53

Baylor 79, Hartford 55

Oklahoma State 70, Tennessee 56

West Virginia 84, Morehead 67

Now, let's look at the Itsy Bitsy Big 10:

UCLA 86, Michigan State 80 (OT)

Illinois 78, Drexel 49

Oral Roberts 75, Ohio State 72 (OT)

Wisconsin 85, North Carolina 62

North Texas 78, Purdue 69 (OT)

Rutgers 60, Clemson 56

That's 3-3 or 50% and one of their "giants" got chopped down.

LET'S LOOK AT THE UNHERALDED PAC-12

UCLA 86, Michigan State 80 (OT)

Oregon State 70, Tennessee 56+

2-0 !! 100% Hell, Big 10 is in THIRD place not on the same level as the Big 12!

Simply put: Playing a Big 12 schedule is tougher than playing in March Madness. Big 10 teams all would have a worse record in the Big 12 than they have in the Big 10.

I've been saying it for months. It's time everyone believes me.

Even KingCoal. If he can handle the truth!

And MichiganHerd

Texas is it figures. Of all the upsets in the first round this one surprises me the least. They just seem to have a knack for blowing it.

Reactions: KingCoal
Texas lost to a well prepared team by 1 point, but clearly the BIG 12 is every bit the conference the B10 was claimed to be.

Lots of B10 homers in the media, plus their media rights are up for renewal so that probably explains the overhype.

Of course it just gets tougher for everyone going forward, best of luck to BIG 12 squads, hope they can continue success in the tourney.

Texas lost to a well prepared team by 1 point, but clearly the BIG 12 is every bit the conference the B10 was claimed to be.

Lots of B10 homers in the media, plus their media rights are up for renewal so that probably explains the overhype.

Of course it just gets tougher for everyone going forward, best of luck to BIG 12 squads, hope they can continue success in the tourney.

Aibilene
FG - 29% (20-67)
3Pt FG - 16.7% (3-18)
FT - 83.3% (10-12)
RB - 36
TO's - 11
Steals - 11
Assist - 15
BLK - 0
How the heck is that well prepared? Texas choked plain and simple. Shaka overrated as a coach. Has perhaps one of the most talented teams in all of college basketball and can't win. What a joke.

Texas
FG - 45% (18-40)
3Pt FG - 35% (7-20)
FT - 81% (9-11)
RB - 31
TO's - 22 (11 unforced turnovers were key to the ignorance of Texas)
Steals - 6
Assist - 15
Blks - 9

Freaking hilarious. Texas = Biden stumbling up steps to Air Force One.

Curious as to who allen actually roots for?

WVU doesn't benefit by Texas losing a game in the NCAA tournament. Allen seems to be celebrating this loss which hurts WVU no matter how WVUs team proceeds in the tournament.

Abilene was obviously prepared for the specific game in yesterdays NCAA matchup to defeat the UT team they faced.

Texas came within 2 pts of beating them but couldn't overcome the fierce defense that Abilene threw at them relentlessly all night.

WVU doesn't benefit by Texas losing a game in the NCAA tournament. Allen seems to be celebrating this loss which hurts WVU no matter how WVUs team proceeds in the tournament.

Abilene was obviously prepared for the specific game in yesterdays NCAA matchup to defeat the UT team they faced.

Texas came within 2 pts of beating them but couldn't overcome the fierce defense that Abilene threw at them relentlessly all night.
Allen's a bigger WVU fan than you'll ever be. He undoubtedly wears old gold and blue, and not burnt orange. A Big 12 championship banner won't be hanging in the Coliseum because Texas won the Tournament. There is a certain shameless WVU fan on this board who pretends to root for Texas, and deserves whatever he gets, and more.

Reactions: Rootmaster

I root for WVU. You don't like it because I don't share a kiss the ass of Texas because they're in the same conference. Tough titties bitch.

I'm curious if you are actually TVZ and one of his many profiles.

Hate on anymore players bucknut? What about coaches?

Also curious about wether you would feel the same if it had been WVU that lost to Abiline and not Texas. Are you sure you don't bleed orange.

I bet you would be screaming for the firing of Huggins and get rid of those overrated mountaineers. You disgust me fraud dork.

I guess that you missed this final score from earlier THIS SEASON:

Ohio State 77, UCLA 70

I sure did miss that. The thing about young talent is it can take some time to develop.

Bottom line: UCLA is way more talented and taller than Ohio State

I sure did miss that. The thing about young talent is it can take some time to develop.

Bottom line: UCLA is way more talented and taller than Ohio State
Lame excuse, but you were backed into a corner with facts, so I get it. Almost every team is taller than Ohio State, especially when 6'8" Kyle Young, the tallest starter, who didn't play in the last three B1G tournament games or on Friday, isn't playing. Your "bottom line" comment about talent isn't supported by facts or figures, but you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how misguided it is.

Lame excuse, but you were backed into a corner with facts, so I get it. Almost every team is taller than Ohio State, especially when 6'8" Kyle Young, the tallest starter, who didn't play in the last three B1G tournament games or on Friday, isn't playing. Your "bottom line" comment about talent isn't supported by facts or figures, but you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how misguided it is.

you seem odd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT