ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's cancer remarks prompts White House to issue a correction

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

31% really. I would think it would be lower. If he had picked a stronger VP then he would have been booted already.

When you wonder who could possibly be a worse leader, all you have to do is look at our VP.

This President puts a whole new meaning on the term “ Village Idiot “.

A president making remarks like this can unsettle the whole global economy. And remember he said "windshield wipers" caused the cancer.

Remember when the press was scrutinizing Trumps mental fitness and demanding he have cognitive testing?

31% really. I would think it would be lower. If he had picked a stronger VP then he would have been booted already.

When you wonder who could possibly be a worse leader, all you have to do is look at our VP.

A president making remarks like this can unsettle the whole global economy. And remember he said "windshield wipers" caused the cancer.

Remember when the press was scrutinizing Trumps mental fitness and demanding he have cognitive testing?
Democrats WTF.....

Maybe we ought to push for a Constitutional amendment that says no future U.S. President can be both creepy and stupid? Maybe one or the other but definitely not both!

Last edited:
Wait. So when Trump got a clear physical the media demanded to hear it from the white house physician to prove it and this walking brain fart claims he has cancer and they just say nah.....he doesn't have cancer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT