ADVERTISEMENT

Between his buddying up to the radical muslims and this, he is

1.5 years a looooooooooong, long time.

Just imagine what he's gonna do the remainder of his term ........ and the tards on this forum who love him will spend more time gargling his nuts than trying to think of ways to defend him.

Re: 1.5 years a looooooooooong, long time.

The useless judicial system keeps questioning his edicts. Time for some disobedient judges to be taught lessons.

I think Boehner and McConnell have Obama jerseys on ..........

............ underneath their $1,200 suits.

No reason for this worthless Senate to be so complicit.

The good news (yes, good news) is that this country will be dealt with soon enough and then the fun starts.

DOOOOOMED!
This post was edited on 3/29 7:22 PM by Wolf J. Flywheel

There is a pretty good percentage of American Males that either don't want

To work or refuse to move to find employment. Illegals that are here need to work to eat and pay the rent. Therefore they do what they need to do

Re: There is a pretty good percentage of American Males that either don't want

I don't know what the percentage is but there is some truth to that
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: 1.5 years a looooooooooong, long time.

What is your plan to oppose the prez's dastardly schemes? I'm sure your gloomy posts are starting to turn the tide but surely there is more.

He better hurry! Less than two years left! Chamber of Commerce

out to destroy America too? You act like no one on the right understands the Immigration issue beyond the "scare the yahoo drivel" on these sites. It ain't just driven by the President. You guys gonna have to learn what America really looks like again in 2016?

I drive by public housing on the way to work every morning. Lots of women waiting for the bus. Lots of men standing around not heading to work.

And I know plenty of Republicans that have filed false disability claims. They work around their house but can't go to work for an employer and actually make money.

What does it look like?

All it looks like to me is that we've rolled out the welcome mat, and are employing illegal(read, CHEAP) slave labor waged Central Americans over US citizens. This drives down our wages as well, you know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT