ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to send a message to Kneel

That's just it... that is the improvement.

As you stated, WE are losing. We aren't getting beaten. WE are beating ourselves. We should have, what, maybe two losses right now because we just got beat? Maybe?

It's the small things as you stated that have cost us games. That's an improvement. Have they been fixed? Not totally, but they are fixable without major overhauls.

I want to say this... it isn't Brown's fault about Doege. Doege just isn't that good. He's reached the pinnacle of his abilities and talent. No amount of coaching is going to fix that. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap. Play calling doesn't matter when your team is limited by Doege. You can have a Corvette frame, a Corvette suspension, but if you have a Chevette motor, it's always only going to be a Chevette. It might look good at times, but put her on the starting line and see what happens. We have...

What's wrong with trying out Crowder? Three possible reasons: 1) He isn't ready, 2) He isn't good enough, 3) He isn't better than Doege and doesn't give you a chance to win. Remember how everyone was going on about Greene? About how he should be the starter or get more minutes? You wouldn't have to go back too many pages to find those threads. What happened? Why did everyone suddenly change their tune? We saw what happened on the field. Now, people have moved on to Crowder...

Now, I agree with you on the swagger. This team doesn't have it. Doesn't seem to have senior leadership. Doesn't seem to have a killer instinct or drive. One might say that looking at the record maybe some have folded up the tents but it certainly didn't look like they had that swagger from even the beginning of the season. That definitely needs to change next year.

Still too early to pull the plug on Neal Brown. The improvements are there... they just get hidden by the mistakes, often small, but seemingly always at the exact wrong time and therefore much more apparent. There has to be some changes made to fix those little things. If Brown and company can get that done then this program is a perennial 9 win program. If not, in a couple of years, Brown will be shown the door like Fuente was this morning.

You can't even spell the man's name correctly. Why should anyone respect your childish thoughts and opinion. I don't care if you like him or hate him or want him fired. Just be an adult about it. But I agree no extension should have been given. But I do understand why they did it at the time.

Neal Brown now must get it out of his head that he is no longer at Troy or a G5 SCHOOL.

i can spell his name correctly, but I choose not to.

Kneel can chose to work towards next season but starting Goose or Greene, but he chooses not to.

Life is about choice. When Kneel chooses to get his head out of his ass, I'll consider changing how I spell his name.

capiche?

As you stated, WE are losing. We aren't getting beaten. WE are beating ourselves. We should have, what, maybe two losses right now because we just got beat? Maybe?

It's the small things as you stated that have cost us games. That's an improvement. Have they been fixed? Not totally, but they are fixable without major overhauls.

I want to say this... it isn't Brown's fault about Doege. Doege just isn't that good. He's reached the pinnacle of his abilities and talent. No amount of coaching is going to fix that. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap. Play calling doesn't matter when your team is limited by Doege. You can have a Corvette frame, a Corvette suspension, but if you have a Chevette motor, it's always only going to be a Chevette. It might look good at times, but put her on the starting line and see what happens. We have...

What's wrong with trying out Crowder? Three possible reasons: 1) He isn't ready, 2) He isn't good enough, 3) He isn't better than Doege and doesn't give you a chance to win. Remember how everyone was going on about Greene? About how he should be the starter or get more minutes? You wouldn't have to go back too many pages to find those threads. What happened? Why did everyone suddenly change their tune? We saw what happened on the field. Now, people have moved on to Crowder...

Now, I agree with you on the swagger. This team doesn't have it. Doesn't seem to have senior leadership. Doesn't seem to have a killer instinct or drive. One might say that looking at the record maybe some have folded up the tents but it certainly didn't look like they had that swagger from even the beginning of the season. That definitely needs to change next year.

Still too early to pull the plug on Neal Brown. The improvements are there... they just get hidden by the mistakes, often small, but seemingly always at the exact wrong time and therefore much more apparent. There has to be some changes made to fix those little things. If Brown and company can get that done then this program is a perennial 9 win program. If not, in a couple of years, Brown will be shown the door like Fuente was this morning.

It's Brown's fault for not seeing Doege wasn't a viable option for a winning season with WVU's current roster of players by mid season last year leading up to his benching. It's his fault for either being a liar or a terrible judge of a player's talent for believing Doege had improved enough to be a strength to the team this season.

Unfortunate for you he will be here no less than 2 more years. Enjoy the ride puppet.

Doesnt matter to me...I no longer donate, attend or watch games.

I assume Shame Lyings will dump millions of dollars into Kneel's bank account...its a work, total theater

It's all fake...WWF wrestling level fake.

Reactions: Rootmaster
College football is fake. It's like professional wrestling. The outcome is controlled.

There's a big pot of money and they divide it up..

It's a work. WVU just sells their part in the show.

Kneel Clown is just a random actor. He pretends to coach and geta a check for it.

WVU from 2018-2021 is not a unique case of down in the dumps despair within the college football world. I'm fairly sure there have been worse cases than ours. Hence the general rule that coaches starting out 3 seasons of .500 generally do not go on to consistently get above average results for that same program applies here. There are exceptions to every rule and a first time for everything. But it seems that you more so have a hope or faith in Brown for the future and are trying rationally justify it as a logical conclusion based upon objective measures.

The guy has really improved WVU in the areas Holgorsen was weak. Better ambassador, better with donors, better with recruiting, and definitely better at coaching focusing on more than just the offense. However he is not better and maybe worse at implementing the players we do have. I guarantee Holgorsen could've taken Austin Kendall and gotten a Skylar Howard performance out of him. If he improves recruiting but requires an exact roster of players, he will still fail as only the blue bloods will ever be able to pick and choose players to their needs. A successful WVU coach will always have to adapt to some degree of roster/depth deficiency and I've not seen much of that from this staff.

Brown is better at building a foundation for a successful program than Holgorsen was. However so far he is showing other weaknesses that are concerning that he will not do much with that foundation. WVU has been used as a stepping stone by coaches before, but maybe this time WVU will use Brown as a stepping stone to find another coach that can hit the ground running with the foundation of recruiting Brown has built.

WVU has never been a top recruiting program, we relied on quality schemes, player development, significant % of starting 22 are upperclassmen, & unique skillsets that pose a challenge to opponents. The 2019 team was one of the youngest teams in ALL of D1, not only was it young, but also one of the least talented in the last 20 years at WVU. Thats a recipe for disaster...

With such significant issues with the roster, its impossible to clearly identify or apply blame... Obviously the staff can improve, but I think its a 80/20 or 90/10 split.... 80% is on the roster & 20% is on the staff.

Im optimistic(Because of his record elsewhere and the level of talent he is bringing to Morgantown before even showing results on the field), but Im also a realist, I think every coach deserves to be able to coach a team made up entirely of their recruits before a change is made to the HC, unless its a blatant under performing scenario like Jeremy Pruitt or Willie Taggert situation... Again, if Doege doesnt make those horrendous mistakes, we would not even be discussing this..

This isnt a situation where DH recruited top 30, 25, 20, or 15 classes for the 3-4 previous years before NB arrived, and NB is under performing relative to talent & experience. Technically speaking, hes outperforming relative to recruiting based expectations.

If at the end of the 2023 season we dont see significant improvement, Ill be the first to say its time to move on. If you want an accurate opinion or perspective, you have to look at all the variables and not just Wins & Losses. While thats ultimately the bottom line in the end, I still think we have a couple seasons before we reach "the decision"...

We could very well move on, and like you said perhaps NB builds a better foundation for the next staff that take us to higher highs... MY optimism is not to be confused with blind loyalty... Im loyal to WVU, not NB...

If 2023 comes and goes and we are seeing a similar level of offensive issues, ie we dont see an equal level of scheme & concept creativity relative to the improvement of talent & experience, then YES.... We likely need to move on.

I disagree with your sentiment about Austin Kendall & DH.... Our OL & WR's were far worse then, compared to how they are now... Austin, like NB, stepped into an impossible situation to be successful. The youth was at almost every position.. Colton was the only good+experienced player on that offense. Scheme only goes so far, esp with significant limitations, and trying to play to the strength of the team to provide the highest probability of positive outcomes, which may organically reduce offensive productivity due to the strategy deployed.

ALL IM SAYING: Let NB coach a team he recruited & built before we make a decision on his quality or if we need to withdraw support. Lets make sure we are making the best decision possible for the program.

Lyons should be canned anyway. He is a junior Fast Eddie. The only difference is that Shame does not have John Raese hanging onto his pant leg.
Shane Lyons has more athletic administrative experience in his little finger than Eddie had in his entire career.

Last edited:
Its amazing to me how some people allow themselves and their thoughts to be governed by emotions.

Lyons was voted just relatively recently as the top AD in the COUNTRY, not to mention all the good he has+is doing for the University to put us in a better position to be competitive in multiple sports.

The vast majority of blame is SQUARELY on DH... His transfer or bust all chips pushed in 2018 strategy left MASSIVE.....MASSIVE holes on the roster, from both a talent & experience perspective. Im not saying NB and this staff cant improve, because they can, but are we having this discussion if Doege doesnt make a few absolutely STUPID BONEHEADED plays and we beat Maryland, OU, Texas Tech, & possibly KState??

The best player development in the world only goes so far, players have to execute routine plays & in critical situations, and not make stupid game killing mistakes.

How much of our offensive issues are with:

1. A very young OL - They are talented, but also very young and we are experiencing normal growing pains of an inexperienced OL.

2. An inconsistent & immobile QB that makes horrendous mistakes and the only route he can hit is an inside slant, but because the next best option is a RedhShirt Freshmen who didnt read coverages in HS who had a shortened True Freshmen year due to Covid or a True Freshmen whos just learning the playbook & familiarization of P5 speed.

3. Lack of game-breaking play-makers, no "home-run" threat, aside from Wright, but if your QB cant consistently execute certain routes & concepts utilization is probably < 60% of his ability.

OR

Somehow in the 3 years at WVU, Neal Brown lost his ability to coach at a high level after taking a program like TROY and beating LSU @ LSU, Nebraska @ Nebraska, & taking the National Champ Clemson Tigers to the final whistle and done it all with a blatantly less talented team. If anything, that should tell you how bad the situation was at WVU.... Which would have surely Lost to TROY if Brown could magically coach two teams..

We are not having this conversation if Doege doesnt make those horrendous mistakes. I dont know if we would have beat KState or not with a quality QB, but we would have definitely beat OU, Terps, & Texas Tech.

At some point, you cant fault the staff for player execution mistakes. A coach can develop the players perfectly, teach perfect technique, call the perfect play with the perfect scheme, but a player still has to execute it.

Brown is building WVU the right way, but its a long term strategy, but it will also offer higher upside & consistency, however it does require patience. I definitely think there are areas the staff can improve, they are not perfect, but this staff is dealing with some significant roster, skillset, & experience limitations at the moment that will only be resolved by recruiting & time. Anything built of real value takes time, its a slow process, significant program-wide change occurs incrementally. That said, if we find a good QB we could see a dramatic improvement in our performance floor, because its such a critical position.

Once our OL are a bit older, and we have a less restrictive QB, I will expect to see an equal improvement in offensive creativity, aggressiveness, & reduction of predictability. The issue, Brown will be playing a 1st yr starting QB next yr, his 4th yr, so we should hopefully begin to see results towards the middle-end of next season. If we dont see them by end of next season or some point in the 5th season, then Ill be the first to say its time to move on.. Considering his starting point, and how the QB situation will work out, he deserves enough time to coach a team entirely made up of his recruits before we move on. Esp if Brown continues in recruit in the top 25-35 range and pulls in a few quality pieces from the portal. I will say, if at the end of the 5th season we move on from Brown, he will have left the program LIGHT YEARS ahead of where he found it, as long as the majority of his recruits remain here when+if he leaves.
Good points, but Neal absolutely should have remedied #2 through the portal this past winter.

With a competent QB, we are probably sitting here with 7-8 wins right now, instead of 4.

The mistakes we’re seeing on the field are the same mistakes we saw in year one. As I said, mistakes happen and good teams can over come those mistakes; WVU is not a good team. And to me, beating ourselves is worse than getting beaten. Beating ourselves means we’re not paying attention to what’s going on, poor decision making, or just plain carelessness. To me, a lot of the mistakes -on offense- occur because there’s a lack of situational awareness.…and that’s no bueno.

Disagree about Greene. I’d like to have seen more packages for him. I think the kid has moxie and the teams seems to respond to him. Mistakes Greene makes are due to his lack of playing time and what seems Brown’s desire to protect Doege. Greene makes one decision Brown doesn’t agree with, and he’s benched, Doege takes a stupid sack and is rewarded with more playing time. On several occasions Brown should have benched Doege….if for no other reason then to send a message about accountability.

If Crowder isn’t better than Doege, then year four is going to be a disaster. And look, I know the coaching staff can’t find a ‘hit’ at every position, but three years of possible ‘misses’ at the QB position…..it should give us all pause for concern

I hope Brown and Co., can pull it together in year four, but I”m not hopeful. And seeing those empty seats on game day….is not a good look for us

WVU had won an average of 8 games per year five years running prior to Brown's arrival.

WVU had a top 10 offense, a Heisman hopeful most of the year, and was 4 pts. away from playing for a BIG 12 championship the year before Brown began.

As soon as Brown and co. came in, they pushed out 20 plus players off of that near B12 championship team--players that had contributed to the 8 win per year average that WVU "fans" didn't appreciate, and he rapidly turned it into one of the worst rushing and receiving squads in the country with sub .500 seasons. The previous coach didn't have the worst rushing or receiving drops in the country or close to it. Defensively there really isn't much difference either--big plays still given up at worst time, and other programs such as OU still get that extra pt or two at the end to win no matter how few pts scored. Offensively though under Brown WVU has fallen off the map--and its not as though Brown has not brought in numerous players and failed to identify the best players there, or with existing players such as the bowl winning QB he chased off in favor of Doege (and didn't let play through the season either). The best players on the team on O and D are STILL from the Holgorsen era, so its just a brazen lie to pretend nothing was left for Brown to work with--plus he has had THREE seasons to bring in his own. Other programs are winning with transfers and freshman--Brown won't even play many supposedly quality new players as another dismal season unfolds.

AD Lyons inexplicably extended him for two years, but maybe it was because the uncertaintly brought by covid or the knowledge of coming realignment changes? We don't know. It doesn't make much sense now or then because Neal Brown was not producing for WVU. Getting into a bowl was a gift as Lyons canceled the Oklahoma game that would have ensured a second straight losing season for Brown.

What can't be denied is that Brown's three year outing is the WORST coaching effort in over 40 years at WVU. That is squarely on Brown who makes numerous in game mistakes and appears inept at offensive coaching.

VT just let go a far more successful coach with a large buyout, and WVU's BIG 12 payouts have been well above the ACC payouts for awhile now. There isn't much time to turn things around--time for Brown to show something--losing and 6 win seasons isn't going to cut it even at WVU which accepts mediocrity or worse with open arms apparently.

Shane Lyons has more athletic administrative experience in his little finger than Eddie had in his entire career.

Eddie hired RR and JB. Those two hires really setup WVU for future success.

I dont really care about his administrative prowess...he needs to get the football program on track.

Yet you make two insane rambling posts about how it matters to you.

This board is full of so many clowns.
This guy is another fake like rootmaster only shows up after losses. Tells us he no longer watchs, donates or cares but comes on a message board complaining after every loss. Who does this dumbass think he's fooling.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The mistakes we’re seeing on the field are the same mistakes we saw in year one. As I said, mistakes happen and good teams can over come those mistakes; WVU is not a good team. And to me, beating ourselves is worse than getting beaten. Beating ourselves means we’re not paying attention to what’s going on, poor decision making, or just plain carelessness. To me, a lot of the mistakes -on offense- occur because there’s a lack of situational awareness.…and that’s no bueno.

Disagree about Greene. I’d like to have seen more packages for him. I think the kid has moxie and the teams seems to respond to him. Mistakes Greene makes are due to his lack of playing time and what seems Brown’s desire to protect Doege. Greene makes one decision Brown doesn’t agree with, and he’s benched, Doege takes a stupid sack and is rewarded with more playing time. On several occasions Brown should have benched Doege….if for no other reason then to send a message about accountability.

If Crowder isn’t better than Doege, then year four is going to be a disaster. And look, I know the coaching staff can’t find a ‘hit’ at every position, but three years of possible ‘misses’ at the QB position…..it should give us all pause for concern

I hope Brown and Co., can pull it together in year four, but I”m not hopeful. And seeing those empty seats on game day….is not a good look for us
Agree about the mistakes and our not being able to overcome them. But, they are correctable without a major job having to take place. As you said, a lot of it is situational awareness. Reese Smith running a 5 yard out when you need six for a first down, and on and on. That's just "football dumb" right there. But that kinda stuff has been going on for 20 years or more. When you lose, and lose a lot, those kinda mistakes are just more apparent.

The reason why Greene was more successful earlier in the season was teams didn't have him figured out yet. Now, they have. He can't throw (if he could he'd be the starter) so no one respects that (you can't throw until you prove to me as a DC you can). When he has been given the opportunity, he misses or takes off with it anyway. Now, nobody even gives a thought of a pass when he's in the game and that makes him one-dimensional. WVU would be better off running Leddie and Mathis back there and running a single wing. There can be no accountability for Doege because there's no challenge for Doege's spot right now.

Nobody knows whether Crowder WILL be better than Doege. He just isn't RIGHT now. There could be all kinds of reasons why. But, I understand where you're coming from regarding next year. Brown's seat MUST be hot next year. If there isn't improvement, pretty significant ones at that, then he's probably should be let go. I don't have any blinders on, I just think its too early now to pull the plug. If next year we see the same thing, I can't see how anybody can justify him staying on.

This guy is another fake like rootmaster only shows up after losses. Tells us he no longer watchs, donates or cares but comes on a message board complaining after every loss. Who does this dumbass think he's fooling.
Probably the same exact people you think you're fooling with your three dozen profiles, Townes.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Good points, but Neal absolutely should have remedied #2 through the portal this past winter.

With a competent QB, we are probably sitting here with 7-8 wins right now, instead of 4.
I wander if Doege practices very well but folds under pressure when the lights come on... Maybe Doege wasnt making those mistakes in practice... Or... Could bringing another QB in the portal would that negatively impact Browns ability recruit HS QBs or his current group of QB's??

These are things we dont know, as we dont have the same pulse on the team, players, or recruiting. I would imagine pulling a QB off the portal could be used against us bidding for that Top guy....

That said, I never understood why a 4-5 star would want to go to Clemson, Bama, OSU, etc with 3-4 other 4-5 stars on the roster... Why not go somewhere you KNOW you'll be "THE MAN"... Reps & Game experience is how you get to the league, the more you get, the more you can improve and show your value.

Look at OSU, I would imagine they will be at least 1 QB from OSU in the portal after seasons end... Kyle Mccord would be a great get, but would Nicco transfer? Thats a fine line coaches have to walk these days with certain critical skillset positions...

I wander if Doege practices very well but folds under pressure when the lights come on... Maybe Doege wasnt making those mistakes in practice... Or... Could bringing another QB in the portal would that negatively impact Browns ability recruit HS QBs or his current group of QB's??

These are things we dont know, as we dont have the same pulse on the team, players, or recruiting. I would imagine pulling a QB off the portal could be used against us bidding for that Top guy....

That said, I never understood why a 4-5 star would want to go to Clemson, Bama, OSU, etc with 3-4 other 4-5 stars on the roster... Why not go somewhere you KNOW you'll be "THE MAN"... Reps & Game experience is how you get to the league, the more you get, the more you can improve and show your value.

Look at OSU, I would imagine they will be at least 1 QB from OSU in the portal after seasons end... Kyle Mccord would be a great get, but would Nicco transfer? Thats a fine line coaches have to walk these days with certain critical skillset positions...
People also start with the assumption that "Great QB X" that's in the portal would want to come to WVU above anywhere else. When Brown doesn't get a QB from the portal, it must be because Brown is a failure as a coach rather than the kid just not liking WVU, Morgantown, or wanting to go someplace else.

There are a boatload of QB's in the portal now. Nobody is jumping on any of them because obviously they aren't that great to start with.

People also start with the assumption that "Great QB X" that's in the portal would want to come to WVU above anywhere else. When Brown doesn't get a QB from the portal, it must be because Brown is a failure as a coach rather than the kid just not liking WVU, Morgantown, or wanting to go someplace else.

There are a boatload of QB's in the portal now. Nobody is jumping on any of them because obviously they aren't that great to start with.
Yeah, The best QB's are yet to enter the portal... There are a couple other positions that have a few quality players, but we'll see if we can land any of them... The portal seems to be a big benefit for non-P5 programs, getting 2nd string players from P5 that are not patient...

You may not have seen my post the other day, but I posted the same thing as you did above. McCord and even higher rated Quinn Ewers will be very good college quarterbacks, but neither will start ahead of C.J. Stroud next season, so expect one or the other (or both) to transfer. Jack Miller, who was a highly rated four-star QB, is buried even deeper on the depth chart, so he may transfer, as well.

Super adult of you....

You and rootie make the fan base look stupid....congrats on that.
if you think I gave a rats ass on your or anyone else's opinion, you are building on quicksand. Kneel is a dipshit who is more concerned with his pride than the program he paid handsomely to run.

Lest this got lost in the worshipping of Shane Lyons and Neal Brown: Neal has the WORSE first-3-seasons record at WVU in 40 years. Surely in those 40 years other coaches encountered the same problems that Neal faced when he came to WVU. The only difference is Neal is the coach and Rich, Don, Bobby, Bill, Jim are not.

if you think I gave a rats ass on your or anyone else's opinion, you are building on quicksand. Kneel is a dipshit who is more concerned with his pride than the program he paid handsomely to run.
His name is Neal Not Kneel dipshit. Just like you are steeleer not steeleerqueer

Yeah, The best QB's are yet to enter the portal... There are a couple other positions that have a few quality players, but we'll see if we can land any of them... The portal seems to be a big benefit for non-P5 programs, getting 2nd string players from P5 that are not patient...
Fyi we dumped Kevin Thomas his rating dropped some of the mods on the other board confirmed it

Not sure why the mods allow this Kneel Bs. The main competitor to this sight doesn't allow this bs to go on. Its probably the reason that have twice as many people on their free board.
It's ridiculous that grown adults are so butt hurt because WVU football isn't winning enough games to satisfy their arm-chair quarterback desires that they hurt the program more by shitting on the head coach of the team that they supposedly root for.

They have no concept that potential recruits could be reading this, and we have so-called fans that are low IQ calling our coach Kneel Clown because they expect WVU to be Alabama and go 12-0 every year to satisfy their pathetic go no where lives because WVU football is all they have.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's ridiculous that grown adults are so butt hurt because WVU football isn't winning enough games to satisfy their arm-chair quarterback desires that they hurt the program more by shitting on the head coach of the team that they supposedly root for.

They have no concept that potential recruits could be reading this, and we have so-called fans that are low IQ calling our coach Kneel Clown because they expect WVU to be Alabama and go 12-0 every year to satisfy their pathetic go no where lives because WVU football is all they have.
I always laugh at the guys who say Im not donating anymore money its not like they were in the 1st place.

Not sure why the mods allow this Kneel Bs. The main competitor to this sight doesn't allow this bs to go on. Its probably the reason they have twice as many people on their free board.
Look at profile #34 (comps of Townes) trying to tell Vernon and his team of moderators how to run his board.

Would be one thing if you were even a 'paid member', but yet, here you are, using all of your alters to complain about how the free board is being run and operated.

Loser

You may not have seen my post the other day, but I posted the same thing as you did above. McCord and even higher rated Quinn Ewers will be very good college quarterbacks, but neither will start ahead of C.J. Stroud next season, so expect one or the other (or both) to transfer. Jack Miller, who was a highly rated four-star QB, is buried even deeper on the depth chart, so he may transfer, as well.
Yeah, agreed.... Kevin Thomas & Justin Williams decommitting is not a good look along with the losing games & transfers... Hopefully we can get Peter Kikwata or Tayshawn Trent, and maybe that Bama WR in the portal too.

NB has to be aggressive to not lose recruiting momentum, cause thats the primary reason why many people, including myself are trying not to be overly concerned right now with this roster.

Ramon Brown VaTech RB 4 star, may be a way to replace Williams, but if I had to choose between the two, I think Williams was very much under rated, he has 5 star potential, and thats not something I would say/apply lightly..

I knew we lost Justin a few weeks ago, I offered him an NIL for when he arrives in Morgantown, and he never even responded. So he must have already secured a deal and changed his mind.

There are a few players that committed to VT we can target, and should, I saw we recently offered a few of their players, so hopefully we will out the other side with a better 22 class..

OL, RB, WR We need dangerous skillset players, game breaking playmaker types, someone shifty & fast, we must continue to focus on OL, and perhaps if we can secure a quality QB off the portal...

I wouldnt bring in just an average guy, if NB accepts a QB from the portal, he needs to be immediate QB1 material and/or raise the level of competition in the QB room...

Its extremely unfair for us to expect Nicco to come in and perform well as s true freshmen, good enough to secure enough wins to satisfy fans and not lose recruiting momentum... Recruiting is so important, and you gotta show recruits esp skillset players if they come to WVU, they will generate quality stats & development. Doege has really screwed us this year... I dont usually put that on players, but damnitt man its like his brain function just freezes sometimes..

If anyone in here is a business owner, now is the time to offer some NILs, if you can afford to do so!

Reactions: KingCoal
Look at profile #34 (comps of Townes) trying to tell Vernon and his team of moderators how to run his board.

Would be one thing if you were even a 'paid member', but yet, here you are, using all of your alters to complain about how the free board is being run and operated.

Loser
says the ramblings of someone never on the BL that isn't a WVU fan....nice.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
says the ramblings of someone never on the BL that isn't a WVU fan....nice.
hey goofy. how would a non-paid member such as yourself know anything about the BL, as well as who posts there and who doesn't post there? I would be embarrassed to wear the handle of Fan Forever, while being unable to afford an account.

you and the Townes profiles keep telling the mods how to run their board, a board in-which you're unwilling to subscribe to, despite calling yourself the forever fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT