ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to send a message to Kneel

See Pratt....look at my opposition....that's what he comes up with...LMAO....

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Poor little guy must have worn himself out doing all that copying and pasting and coming up with all those brilliant insults he hurled at me...LMAO.

Speaking of which, when are you going to loosen your grip on those two peckers you've been holding onto for the last few weeks?
Let's see...the homophobe got his queeine like....that's all he is really after, the attention of the other assclowns...

YES! The meltdown post.....LMAO...Love it! A staple of queenie's posting....LMAO

Will you do the bandgeek post next?
Yep, another sure sign of a FraudForever meltdown is her serial posting. Call your psychiatrist before she leaves her office for the weekend, chunky monkey.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Yep, another sure sign of a FraudForever meltdown is her serial posting. Call your psychiatrist before she leaves her office for the weekend, chunky monkey.
YES! A second meltdown post....LMAO....I love it...keep entertaining me twat....LMAO.

Show Vernon some respect, and take your trashy posts to the Woodshed, where it belongs. There's a five page mega-thread in your honor over there.
Like I am going to listen to you turdboy....LMAO.

How pathetic you are to drag Vernon's name into your bullshit....and I will wait for you to tell your nutlicker buddy queenie to take his bs posts away as well....

Tell you what...you leave the site for good and I won't make another 'trashy' post....deal?

And ever notice....no one does a mega thread about you? LMAO....loser. I have one...tvz had one...people that matter on here get one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why don't you show this board some respect and go find a Texas board and leave for good you phony Longhorn fan with 43 alters.
Jason isnt a problem...you on the other hand...no one wants you here...

So why do you live on a WVU message board 24/7 when you aren't a WVU fan?

And Im waiting for you to tell queenie to clean up his bullshit....or do you only show up to bully me?

That’s what he’s known for on the BL.

Has to come over here to get more attention.
Maybe he should buy his two little pal friends a lot account. Can you imagine a stooge like the 'Forever-Fan' getting laughed at over on the BL? Too bad he cannot afford an account. I would probably buy one just to watch the real fans laugh at the pretender.

Maybe he should buy his two little pal friends a lot account. Can you imagine a stooge like the 'Forever-Fan' getting laughed at over on the BL? Too bad he cannot afford an account. I would probably buy one just to watch the real fans laugh at the pretender.

And if I wanted a BL account...I woudnt get kicked off it like queenie did....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now....get back on my hook turdboy...I will string you along all day if you want!

How would your welfare check pay for a BL account? I can see you outside of your local Dollar Store now...."Can you please spare some change...anyone have any change"? LMAO

Someone....anyone...throw a quarter at turdboy....LMAO

Last edited:

Why are you such a pussy bitch you can't answer a simple question from me?

So..when are you going to tell queenie to clean up his bullshit or are you just here to bully me?
Hey, you forgot to do the 'I OWN YOU' & the 'LMAO'.

What's your female name since you identify as such?

Do you have any idea how big The King is?
I have heard queenie tops the scales at 500 pounds...

and if you or queenie ever met me..,you would pee your pants and run away.....or in queenie's case....hop his fat ass on his reinforced fat person scooter and scoot away....LMAO.

BTW...how is your BL fundraising going...I heard a hooker gave you a quarter but a girl scout beat you up and took it....LMAO.

I OWN BOTH OF YOU!

LMAO

Only thing you'll end up owning is a fat lip, if The King ever runs into you, after all those threats you've been dumb enough to make towards him. Do you have any idea how big The King is?
He’s a southern WV guy and I heard of who he is. A legend in his part of the area.

Reactions: KingCoal
I have heard queenie tops the scales at 500 pounds...

and if you or queenie ever met me..,you would pee your pants and run away.....or in queenie's case....hop his fat ass on his reinforced fat person scooter and scoot away....LMAO.

BTW...how is your BL fundraising going...I heard a hooker gave you a quarter but a girl scout beat you up and took it....LMAO.
Even your wife outweighs me, tubby. LMAO at the earring wearing dough boy who had to join the Band in high school because he was so unathletic, but now pretends to be a tough guy as he hides behind his computer or phone, flapping his dentures....

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

I OWN BOTH OF YOU!

LMAO
A Post such as this one, is why you're considered lame by a majority of posters.

There's a reason why even your own fanbase finds you to be a fish-eyed fool.

Reactions: KingCoal
A Post such as this one, is why you're considered lame by a majority of posters.

There's a reason why even your own fanbase finds you to be a fish-eyed fool.
Cool....have one of those majority of posters come in here and back up your claim....one that isn't part of the assclowns....

I will wait.

BTW...are you still waiting for someone to thank you in that other thread...BOY...was that an EPIC FAIL!.

LMAO.

Wow...that majority came flocking in here to your defense turdboy...LMAO

Do you ever get tired of me making you look like a compete jackass?

MichiganHerd couldn't be more correct, FraudForever. The truth hurts you, I know.
1. turdboy is a liar.....there is no majority as I proved.
2. I embarrass turdboy every day here.
3. In the outhouse, you came out as a cocksucker...(nobody was surprised).
4. I own you.

Tell me those four things aren't true? LMAO.

So what truth am I afraid of...can't wait to hear this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT