ADVERTISEMENT

Best rant ever

Not sure what you think youre accomplishing here? But im still not giving you money. Just curious how many people are laughing at you and your man crush on me?

Not sure what you think youre accomplishing here? But im still not giving you money. Just curious how many people are laughing at you and your man crush on me?
You’re the one that cares what people think. I bet you’re a flaming gaybo too. 😂😂

You’re the one that cares what people think. I bet you’re a flaming gaybo too. 😂😂
Did you lose your job to a gay guy? Is that it? You're poor because you lost your job, youre a homophobe because a guy guy took your job. Everything makes so much sense now!

So do I. You’re queerer than a football bat.
So are you mad that
A) he was better than you at your job
B) that he was a gay guy
C) or both, a gay guy was better at your job than you?

I wanna say A, but honestly its probably just B

So are you mad that
A) he was better than you at your job
B) that he was a gay guy
C) or both, a gay guy was better at your job than you?

I wanna say A, but honestly its probably just B
You’re the gay one, you’d know a lot about “jobs.” 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not letting you near my dick, Peter puffer.
You seem to spend an awful lot of time thinking about penises and me. Im not going to say what that makes you sound like, but if it walks like a gay duck and quacks like a gay duck...

You seem to spend an awful lot of time thinking about penises and me. Im not going to say what that makes you sound like, but if it walks like a gay duck and quacks like a gay duck...
You’re the one that admitted that you give blow jobs for money. 😂😂

So just curious, do yiu guys always run away from the main board (together no less) to show how incredibly racist and ignorant you are? Afraid to let your true feelings be known? I mean hiding in the closet is definitely associated with a very specific set of the population? How do you say something without saying. Bravo guys, well played.

So just curious, do yiu guys always run away from the main board (together no less) to show how incredibly racist and ignorant you are? Afraid to let your true feelings be known? I mean hiding in the closet is definitely associated with a very specific set of the population? How do you say something without saying. Bravo guys, well played.
Deflect Peter puffer

Nope. I post on the main board too about you pu$$ies who want to shut the world down over a bad flu season.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Nope. I post on the main board too about you pu$$idea who want to shut the world down over a bad flu season.
That is barely english and i have no idea what rhat has to do with anything haha. Did you get lost and stumble into the wrong discussion haha. Ask your buddy grim to buy you a clue..... oh wait he can't, hes poor hahahahahahaha! Well guys its been super fun talking to a penniless homophobe and a guy who isnt even sure what conversation he is having but is positive that a lot angry rabble makes everything better, but im going to head back over to the blue lot because its football. Feel free to drag your sub human vitriol over there if you would like.

That is barely english and i have no idea what rhat has to do with anything haha. Did you get lost and stumble into the wrong discussion haha. Ask your buddy grim to buy you a clue..... oh wait he can't, hes poor hahahahahahaha! Well guys its been super fun talking to a penniless homophobe guy who isnt even sure what conversation he is having but is positive that a lot angry rabble makes everything better, but im going to head back over to the blue lot because its football. Feel free to drag your sub human vitriol over there if you would like.
Says the Peter puffer. Translation I’m too much of a pussy to hang here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT