ADVERTISEMENT

Best move/suggestion for OU going forward.

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005
Get rid of Mike Stoops...I know it will never happen because of Big Game Bob and his allegiance to his brother, but he is definitely a step below BV and a few other defensive coordinators around the country.

Get rid of Mike Stoops...I know it will never happen because of Big Game Bob and his allegiance to his brother, but he is definitely a step below BV and a few other defensive coordinators around the country.
You think the problem was scheme? They just got whipped man-to-man.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer

So, Mike is a step below BV and a few other DC's? Really? How do you know this? I ain't saying you are wrong but just curious how you came by this tidbit.

While OU benefited from having Baylor and TCU without their QB's they made the championship. By all means get rid of your coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT