ADVERTISEMENT

Being a Bigot will cost Huggins a cool Million Bucks

I’m pretty sure typical maga talk would lead to a poor outcome, outside maga concentrated areas. These folks are in their bubble and relatively free of consequences. Now if they were more affluent and and talked hate outside the bubble, they’d quickly develop a new perspective on what is okay to say… but they are not walking around southeast dc and hollering something offensive like “you people need to pick yourselves up by your bootstraps”. And neither are the fat cat, wealthy republicans that tell these poor people what to think through their propaganda machines… there’s no money to be made in that. The money is made sitting back in their palatial estates and sowing seeds of division

Maga folks are too busy working to do the kind of garbage you idiots think they do. You are about as emotionally mature as s 9 year old, and completely out of touch with the working class American. Conservatives would probably like to stop enabling more people to become homeless junkies and start giving them more opportunity for jobs and a better life. But to the modern liberal man, that is offensive lol. You lefties are literally the weakest group of humans in the history of mankind, and one of the dumbest.

Maga folks are too busy working to do the kind of garbage you idiots think they do. You are about as emotionally mature as s 9 year old, and completely out of touch with the working class American. Conservatives would probably like to stop enabling more people to become homeless junkies and start giving them more opportunity for jobs and a better life. But to the modern liberal man, that is offensive lol. You lefties are literally the weakest group of humans in the history of mankind, and one of the dumbest.
imo, wvpaper is coming across as a soccer mom

The modern liberal man....
1gdjns.jpg

1b9a33.jpg

I’m pretty sure typical maga talk would lead to a poor outcome, outside maga concentrated areas. These folks are in their bubble and relatively free of consequences. Now if they were more affluent and and talked hate outside the bubble, they’d quickly develop a new perspective on what is okay to say… but they are not walking around southeast dc and hollering something offensive like “you people need to pick yourselves up by your bootstraps”. And neither are the fat cat, wealthy republicans that tell these poor people what to think through their propaganda machines… there’s no money to be made in that. The money is made sitting back in their palatial estates and sowing seeds of division
I certainly get that take. But, two things:

1. MAGA folks aren't afraid to speak up. These are generally blue collar, rural people who work hard for their pay - often as little as it is. They don't like it when they see what appears to be perfectly abled people on welfare paying for groceries with their government card and they have more in their cart than they do. They see their tax dollars going for things they don't believe in, while their schools, roads, bridges, etc. are falling apart. Then, all the "wokeness" around them, telling them what and how they have to think and act. With Trump, he enables them by giving them a voice, a platform, and somebody who, although entirely different in nearly every way, a person who APPEARS to have their best interest at heart.

2. Both sides have their own propaganda machines, sowing seeds of division. They do so because it works. Look no farther than the people on this site - you can see how much it works. People who get all their news from Twitter accounts, people who can't hold two opposing thoughts in their head at the same time. People who post emotionally rather than rationally. People who are living lives of quiet desperation demanding to be read. Sad, really....

1. MAGA folks aren't afraid to speak up. These are generally blue collar, rural people who work hard for their pay - often as little as it is. They don't like it when they see what appears to be perfectly abled people on welfare paying for groceries with their government card and they have more in their cart than they do. They see their tax dollars going for things they don't believe in, while their schools, roads, bridges, etc. are falling apart. Then, all the "wokeness" around them, telling them what and how they have to think and act. With Trump, he enables them by giving them a voice, a platform, and somebody who, although entirely different in nearly every way, a person who APPEARS to have their best interest at heart.

2. Both sides have their own propaganda machines, sowing seeds of division. They do so because it works. Look no farther than the people on this site - you can see how much it works. People who get all their news from Twitter accounts, people who can't hold two opposing thoughts in their head at the same time. People who post emotionally rather than rationally. People who are living lives of quiet desperation demanding to be read. Sad, really....
Like you.....

You are almost right, but not quite. I know a lot of white collar Trump supporters in fact more of them than some of the blue collar folks in some areas. I know guys who drive their big tire pickups with hunting and fishing stickers plaster all over them, guzzling beer and beating their wives, who hate Trump and love Biden. A lot of those types are union folks and there are more of them than you think. I also know a lot lot of PHD level millionaires who quietly support Trump and the MAGA movement. What it comes down to is who is better versed at history and not quite as brainwashed. The properly educated and less emotionally disturbed folks tend to lean towards saving America from the global push towards communism, and therefore dont have any other options than Trump. The left is....just completely mind fkd. Those folks are literally useful idiots for the global elites. The dumbest group of people in the history of mankind.

Like you.....

You are almost right, but not quite. I know a lot of white collar Trump supporters in fact more of them than some of the blue collar folks in some areas. I know guys who drive their big tire pickups with hunting and fishing stickers plaster all over them, guzzling beer and beating their wives, who hate Trump and love Biden. A lot of those types are union folks and there are more of them than you think. I also know a lot lot of PHD level millionaires who quietly support Trump and the MAGA movement. What it comes down to is who is better versed at history and not quite as brainwashed. The properly educated and less emotionally disturbed folks tend to lean towards saving America from the global push towards communism, and therefore dont have any other options than Trump. The left is....just completely mind fkd. Those folks are literally useful idiots for the global elites. The dumbest group of people in the history of mankind.
No doubt, there are white collar Trump supporters, too. Just trying to demonstrate the typical Trump voter as being blue collar and, well, pissed off. White collar folks normally aren't hurt tremendously hard no matter who is in office. Blue collar folks are the heartbeat of this country, and they feel it more depending on who is in office.

The key phrase I think is we don't have, right now anyway, a seemingly better option than Trump. What we need is someone with Trump's platform but not Trump's personality.

I think the left's ideas are just outdated. I would have argued vehemently that 100 years ago unions were needed. Child labor should be abolished. More pay, shorter hours, and safer conditions were necessary and worth fighting for. Other issues were solid as well.

Today, like polio and Pez, the left's ideas are relics of the past. Keeping people on the government dole is the only thing they have left.

Yet, they'll keep getting elected as long as the right throws out dimwits and "personalities" like Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz as candidates as people far more often now vote AGAINST a person rather than for a platform of ideas.

Reactions: deedoubleyou

What in the world do you think maga and conservative have in common? Polar opposites.

Good post. But Trump doesn’t give them a voice, he gives them someone to blame for their problems which makes them weaker

Word on the street is that Huggs will sign an amended contact on
Wednesday containing the following terms:

1) Salary reduction to $3.2M;
2) Significant suspension;
3) Sensitivity training;
2908.jpg

On one hand Huggins should not have said what he said but OTOH I think this, and a lot of other things, is a case of the people with power wielding their power ways that shapes society in the way they want it to be shaped at the expense of the people who think otherwise.

To illustrate and to keep the subject on college basketball, remember the days when there were protests left and right that Nike used slave labor to make its products? You never hear that anymore and I doubt the reason is because working conditions in Asia have changed greatly. Or remember the days when it upset people when athletes weren't really students? Now there are transfers like crazy and nobody even mentions whether these guys are students in anything other than name. So the bad of someone using a slur is made a huge deal but the bad of Nike or athletes not required to be real students is ignored.

You may say those things aren't comparable. Okay, but here's something that is. Consider the word "Latinx." Latinx is a word meant to replace the word Latino. It is in wide use in universities and it's used in the media too. But the thing is, Latinos do not like that word. In the two polls I saw, 96 and 98% of Latinos disapproved of it.

When nearly everyone in a group disapproves of a word used to refer to them, isn't that word by definition a slur? I bet less than 96% of gay people disapprove of the word "fag." But Huggins says "fag" and it becomes a national story and Huggins has to take a bunch of discipline and meanwhile people use "Latinx" all the time and it's not a big deal.

Why isn't using "Latinx" a big deal? Because the people in power in the media and other institutions, including universities, DETERMINES what will become a big deal and what will not. If they make something a big deal it becomes a big deal and if they ignore something then it does not become a big deal. They have decided they like the word "Latinx" and they want it to become normalized. Thus, they don't make a big deal of it even though the people it's referring to, Latinos, don't like it.

It's this general dynamic, where the people in power do what they want without regard to whether the general public will like it, that is causing a breakdown in trust in institutions in our society.

Reactions: Rootmaster
So you enjoy the direction the country is going.

The world is changing fast and maga folks are not equipped to keep up. That problem needs our empathy and attention. But blaming a small group of people for their woes is the least productive reaction they can have.

That, and I’m sick of hearing the maga crowd badmouth America bc life isn’t as easy as they expected.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ua13v0oqypu5z
The world is changing fast and maga folks are not equipped to keep up. That problem needs our empathy and attention. But blaming a small group of people for their woes is the least productive reaction they can have.

That, and I’m sick of hearing the maga crowd badmouth America bc life isn’t as easy as they expected.
Hard core MSNBC viewer lol.

You are one of the most ignorant people on here.

The U.S.has a major issue- very prevalent in WV where you have lots of uneducated narrow minded people that grew up in a community where they thought everyone in the world looked like them and had the same views. “outsiders” which consist of anyone not in their very narrow sphere are imagined as enemies in this disease. In this mental disease they are terrified of and lash out at anything different than the extreme narrow view of what the world is- which they feel is theirs alone to do to With whatever they wish. Within that extreme narrow view is that they are somehow chosen to determine how everyone else in the world shall look, act, speak, at all times- and those “outsiders” are just seen by these unintelligent narrow minded as subjects for them to rule over - of course because their disease tells their ego they are superior.

It comes out in fascist hatemongering where no one has any right to anything or can make a decision- but the deserving right wing radicals themselves of course. Scourge on the planet that has to be stopped before it destroys all civilization on the planet.

Their current unthought out plan for our world is to install a dictator who is a rapist, treasonist murdering criminal who dupes them into giving him endless permanent power so he can steal all of their money through lies and take away their rights ( tells them they are removing the rights of others only to do so) and anything left of their humanity if they ever had any.

Nazi Germany and the horrors of that narrow minded world view will seem like a childs story if the current fascist idiots achieve their world domination- forcing their taliban like radical religious views on everyone else and killing everyone that wont fall in line or submit to their dangerous hate of everything not them.

Last edited:
The U.S.has a major issue- very prevalent in WV where you have lots if uneducated narrow minded people that gree up in a community where they thought everyone in the world looked like them and had the same views if “outsiders” which consist of anyone not in their very narrow sphere. They have a mental disease where they are terrified of and lash out at anything different than that narrow view. Within that extreme narrow view is that they are somehow chosen to determine how everyone else in the world shall look, act, speak, at all times- and those “outsiders” are just seen by these unintelligent narrow minded as subjects for them to rule over - of course because their disease tells their ego they are superior.

It comes out in fascist hatemongering where no one has ny right to anythingnir can make a decision- but the deserving of course. Scourge on the planet that has to be stopped before it destroys all civilization on the planet.
Why, if you have such disdain and hate for people of West Virginia, do you with all your progressive liberal elitism post in a wvu sports forum? I used to think you were just a whiny jackazssss but now I wish someone would just punch you in the face. Go f yourself Bucky wucky.

These people have it easier than anyone else, yet only feel good if they are destroying democracy and all other human beings. Their disease tells their minds they are superior and their egos cant understand they are not gods. They cannot accept they are not better than anyone else or more deserving of anything.

Last edited:
Why, if you have such disdain and hate for people of West Virginia, do you with all your progressive liberal elitism post in a wvu sports forum? I used to think you were just a whiny jackazssss but now I wish someone would just punch you in the face. Go f yourself Bucky wucky.
Why if you have such hate and disdain for all the people of the world, post your radical demented views to spread your hate on a WV sports message board?

In your sickness you cant even acknowlege you think the message board and the world is for you and you alone.

It is NOT. Your radical views are not more important than my views and you have no more right to share your thoughts than I.

You are not God. You need to seek immediate help for your vile hatred of everything not you.

Last edited:
Why if you have such hate and disdain for all the people of the world, post your radical demented views to spread your hate on a WV sports message board?

In your sickness you cant even acknowlege you think the message board and the world is for you and you alone.

It is NOT. Your radical views are not more important than my views and you have no more right to share your thoughts than I.

You are not God. You need to seek immediate help for your vile hatred of everything not you.
No hatred except for anti American pussies like you who look down on hard working folks from WV. You are scum and what I said stands. Go suck on a Bud Light or the "spokes it" for it.

The U.S.has a major issue- very prevalent in WV where you have lots of uneducated narrow minded people that grew up in a community where they thought everyone in the world looked like them and had the same views. “outsiders” which consist of anyone not in their very narrow sphere are imagined as enemies in this disease. In this mental disease they are terrified of and lash out at anything different than the extreme narrow view of what the world is- which they feel is theirs alone to do to With whatever they wish. Within that extreme narrow view is that they are somehow chosen to determine how everyone else in the world shall look, act, speak, at all times- and those “outsiders” are just seen by these unintelligent narrow minded as subjects for them to rule over - of course because their disease tells their ego they are superior.

It comes out in fascist hatemongering where no one has any right to anything or can make a decision- but the deserving right wing radicals themselves of course. Scourge on the planet that has to be stopped before it destroys all civilization on the planet.

Their current unthought out plan for our world is to install a dictator who is a rapist, treasonist murdering criminal who dupes them into giving him endless permanent power so he can steal all of their money through lies and take away their rights ( tells them they are removing the rights of others only to do so) and anything left of their humanity if they ever had any.

Nazi Germany and the horrors of that narrow minded world view will seem like a childs story if the current fascist idiots achieve their world domination- forcing their taliban like radical religious views on everyone else and killing everyone that wont fall in line or submit to their dangerous hate of everything not them.
I get that isolated populations can produce provincial people and all that, but your extension of that to Trump doesn't make sense to me because Trump is not unique to the ruling class and in fact the ruling had no problem with Trump until he started taking political power away from them and giving it to the rednecks. Trump's behavior is not any worse than that of our ruling class in degree, and it's much less in amount because Trump is one person instead of many large institutions.

Trump won a free and fair election in 2016 and immediately the power structure tried to deny the will of the people as expressed in that election. Lots of powerful people point blank stated that the electoral college should simply not vote for him and in fact they persuaded a handful of electors to be unfaithful, although not enough to deny Trump a victory. Many powerful people, including the loser of the 2016 election and a former POTUS, point blank stated that Trump was an illegitimate President. OUR ENTIRE MASS MEDIA LIED FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT ABOUT RUSSIA AFFECTING THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION. Those are undeniable facts.

The January 6 protestors should have done what they did, but rioting is the only way powerless people can express themselves (other than elections, and when they expressed themselves in the 2016 election, the people in power tried to deny them). Such people don't have access to giant media megaphones and other levers of power, like the people that tried to deny the 2016 election.

Trump riled up those people by making false claims about the election being stolen and he should not have done so but the ironic thing is he could have made a genuine good case based on other things, such as Hunter Biden's laptop, where the FBI and CIA, along with giant powerful tech companies, colluded to prevent TRUE INFORMATION from getting to the voters.

As far as murderous goes, Trump is no more murderous than our current power structure (and less so if you throw in starting wars).

As far as rapist goes, for literally as long as I can remember, regular people have been saying how sleazy the ruling class and the entertainment industry is and the people in power just mocked and laughed at them. It was the rednecks voting in Trump in 2016 that got the people in power to pretend to care about rape. I don't know what Trump did or did not do with that woman or anyone else, but if the 2016 election turned out differently Trump would never have gotten in any legal trouble and neither would plenty of other people that were doing their schtick for years with nobody in power caring. If the 2016 election turned out differently, Harvey Weinstein wouldn't be in jail, he'd be at a White House dinner being thrown in his honor, presided over by President Hilary Clinton.

As far as the "endless political power" remark, that one makes no sense since there's no indication he would have tried to remain in office longer than the eight year maximum.

As far as stealing away their (the people that voted for him) money, those people did better financially under Trump, not worse.

As far as taking away their (the people that voted for him) rights, if Trump took anyones rights away it was a lot less than the Administration that followed.

I'm not a fan of Trump but I am a realist. The power structure in this country is no different than Trump. Trump was part of the power structure and when he was, the power structure had no problem at all with him. It was only when he started being a class traitor that they got upset with him. Any sin is forgivable by the power structure EXCEPT the sin of taking away their political power and giving it to the rednecks.

Kazz used to be a good poster. Something happened to him. Huggins may have offended him at some point too.

Kinda bad business to fight with handles. Don’t post much but I suggest maybe you stay out of the mud Vernon. It’s not a great look even if you’re right.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Kinda bad business to fight with handles. Don’t post much but I suggest maybe you stay out of the mud Vernon. It’s not a great look even if you’re right.
Appreciate the advice but I'm good with how I run my business. And I'm not even sure what you mean by fighting considering I'm not fighting with anyone in this thread.

Reactions: WVU3434
I get that isolated populations can produce provincial people and all that, but your extension of that to Trump doesn't make sense to me because Trump is not unique to the ruling class and in fact the ruling had no problem with Trump until he started taking political power away from them and giving it to the rednecks. Trump's behavior is not any worse than that of our ruling class in degree, and it's much less in amount because Trump is one person instead of many large institutions.

Trump won a free and fair election in 2016 and immediately the power structure tried to deny the will of the people as expressed in that election. Lots of powerful people point blank stated that the electoral college should simply not vote for him and in fact they persuaded a handful of electors to be unfaithful, although not enough to deny Trump a victory. Many powerful people, including the loser of the 2016 election and a former POTUS, point blank stated that Trump was an illegitimate President. OUR ENTIRE MASS MEDIA LIED FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT ABOUT RUSSIA AFFECTING THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION. Those are undeniable facts.

The January 6 protestors should have done what they did, but rioting is the only way powerless people can express themselves (other than elections, and when they expressed themselves in the 2016 election, the people in power tried to deny them). Such people don't have access to giant media megaphones and other levers of power, like the people that tried to deny the 2016 election.

Trump riled up those people by making false claims about the election being stolen and he should not have done so but the ironic thing is he could have made a genuine good case based on other things, such as Hunter Biden's laptop, where the FBI and CIA, along with giant powerful tech companies, colluded to prevent TRUE INFORMATION from getting to the voters.

As far as murderous goes, Trump is no more murderous than our current power structure (and less so if you throw in starting wars).

As far as rapist goes, for literally as long as I can remember, regular people have been saying how sleazy the ruling class and the entertainment industry is and the people in power just mocked and laughed at them. It was the rednecks voting in Trump in 2016 that got the people in power to pretend to care about rape. I don't know what Trump did or did not do with that woman or anyone else, but if the 2016 election turned out differently Trump would never have gotten in any legal trouble and neither would plenty of other people that were doing their schtick for years with nobody in power caring. If the 2016 election turned out differently, Harvey Weinstein wouldn't be in jail, he'd be at a White House dinner being thrown in his honor, presided over by President Hilary Clinton.

As far as the "endless political power" remark, that one makes no sense since there's no indication he would have tried to remain in office longer than the eight year maximum.

As far as stealing away their (the people that voted for him) money, those people did better financially under Trump, not worse.

As far as taking away their (the people that voted for him) rights, if Trump took anyones rights away it was a lot less than the Administration that followed.

I'm not a fan of Trump but I am a realist. The power structure in this country is no different than Trump. Trump was part of the power structure and when he was, the power structure had no problem at all with him. It was only when he started being a class traitor that they got upset with him. Any sin is forgivable by the power structure EXCEPT the sin of taking away their political power and giving it to the rednecks.
The current administration has taken away no ones rights. For anything.

Trump took away with his rethug terrorists voting rights across the country, peoples privacy in their own healthcare, a womans right to choose. The right if people to protest peacefully without being attacked by rethugs or right wingers. The right of people to be safe in society or at school by not having radicals with guns shoot anyone they want. Peoples ability to safely immigrate to the United States. On and on.

To compare the murderous trump regime with the current one is asinine and crazy. Trump pretended an epidemic didnt exist and caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by lying to them and doing everything he could to block anyone from being protected from catching it. Biden on the other hand rolled out effective treatments for it- rapidly and significantly cut down the deaths from it while the trumpies continue to try to get people killed to this day with lies.

Under you trumpies evil is good and good is bad. He is a rapist, committed treason against the US trying to overturn a free and fair election with lies because he lost- getting police and many others injured and killed in the process. Murdered hundreds of thousands during covid and got peaceful protestors injured and killed when they were protesting unjust murders and the lack of action to punish it in the justice system.

Some of you radicals think he is the next coming- no, he is an antichrist and you all are anti christian while you create a made up religion of hate and try to impose it on everyone else.

No hatred except for anti American pussies like you who look down on hard working folks from WV. You are scum and what I said stands. Go suck on a Bud Light or the "spokes it" for it.
You are an idiot and soft as hell hiding behind a nessage board spinning your anti American hate with every post. Its all you think about. Its what you live for- creating a Nazi wonderland with an unelected tyrant who cant be removed to rule over your nightmare of a prison disguised as a country.

You are a hatemongering fool as dumb as dirt. In your new world its only a matter of time before you wont be able to post on message boards with your vile thoughts because idiots like you will have all rights removed as well.

Not part of Maga crowd but still smart enough to see the far left trying to turn US into a Marxist country. Biden slowly destroying America and the news media covers up every dump he takes on the freedom of all.

You are an idiot and soft as hell hiding behind a nessage board spinning your anti American hate with every post. Its all you think about. Its what you live for- creating a Nazi wonderland with an unelected tyrant who cant be removed to rule over your nightmare of a prison disguised as a country.

You are a hatemongering fool as dumb as dirt. In your new world its only a matter of time before you wont be able to post on message boards with your vile thoughts because idiots like you will have all rights removed as well.
See your first line then look in the mirror. Your judgement day is coming.

The current administration has taken away no ones rights. For anything.

Trump took away with his rethug terrorists voting rights across the country, peoples privacy in their own healthcare, a womans right to choose. The right if people to protest peacefully without being attacked by rethugs or right wingers. The right of people to be safe in society or at school by not having radicals with guns shoot anyone they want. Peoples ability to safely immigrate to the United States. On and on.

To compare the murderous trump regime with the current one is asinine and crazy. Trump pretended an epidemic didnt exist and caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by lying to them and doing everything he could to block anyone from being protected from catching it. Biden on the other hand rolled out effective treatments for it- rapidly and significantly cut down the deaths from it while the trumpies continue to try to get people killed to this day with lies.

Under you trumpies evil is good and good is bad. He is a rapist, committed treason against the US trying to overturn a free and fair election with lies because he lost- getting police and many others injured and killed in the process. Murdered hundreds of thousands during covid and got peaceful protestors injured and killed when they were protesting unjust murders and the lack of action to punish it in the justice system.

Some of you radicals think he is the next coming- no, he is an antichrist and you all are anti christian while you create a made up religion of hate and try to impose it on everyone else.
President Biden's weak leadership and lack of foreign policy strategy have crippled the United States' power and influence on the world stage.

The guy has separated the country instead of uniting it like he promised.

His withdrawal from Afghanistan was the most shameful foreign policy calamity in my lifetime. Biden left hundreds of US citizens.

Huggins didn't say anything to his employer.
You should go test out your free speech and start publically saying all types of dumb shit and see how it goes, and after you are fired you can go consult with a lawyer and see what your rights actually are.

Huggins a bigot? Hardly. He's worked with all groups, players and non-players. His lifetime record speaks for itself. He stepped into today's world of every word is examined with a microscope. What he said was wrong. But do we ignore what Bob has done his entire life to help people in the groups that he slurred on radio, maybe with the help of booze? Balance the good against the bad in Huggins' life and treatment of people of all groups.

How's the border crossing now?

Huggins a bigot? Hardly. He's worked with all groups, players and non-players. His lifetime record speaks for itself. He stepped into today's world of every word is examined with a microscope. What he said was wrong. But do we ignore what Bob has done his entire life to help people in the groups that he slurred on radio, maybe with the help of booze? Balance the good against the bad in Huggins' life and treatment of people of all groups.
Translation: 7 years have been taken off Huggins life.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT