ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball a predictor?

1duluth1

Sophomore
Apr 5, 2005
N.VA (Originally- Princeton, W.V.)
I am still wondering – if 25 players on a team in a non-contact sport can’t prevent outbreaks, how is an 85-player team with lots of contact able to have a season?

CBSsports.com: >>Major League Baseball commissioner Manfred … believe the season could be halted as soon as Monday. [and] multiple sources … report MLB has warned its TV outlets to have alternate programming for games as early as Monday."

…Six teams have had their originally scheduled games for Friday postponed due to COVID-19-related complications. That's a full 20 percent of the league...<<

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...provement-in-covid-19-containment-per-report/

Last edited:
I said the same thing earlier this week. You got MLBers who like to socialize and party. The nba is in a bubble and you got guys who can’t stay in it. These are the pros too.

Students haven’t even made it back to campus yet. I don’t see the discipline for students and football players to calm it down and stay away. Idk.

I said earlier that a reset would be happening and the chance for a season in 2020 was basically ......cue Conor

AND Conor ain’t beating Khabib or anyone who takes him down cause he ain’t got no tank for 5 rounds

When Napcar & Golf aren’t on or get rained out. I’ve slept through quite a few baseball games on Sunday when Napcar & Golf aren’t on to sleep through.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT