ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs UGA

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
#94 for BAMA is a beast. That DT is playing like Warren Sapp in his prime.

This game is Defense vs Defense.

I think inept offense vs inept offense is making defenses look better. I know both have good defenses, but Auburn and Oklahoma both were effective against these defenses. Dawgs are having to see what an actual run defense looks like this game as opposed to the seive that is Oklahoma's defense.

Boxcar Willie only likes underdogs

Give me OU.
They are like Boxcar Willie. Been through the hard life and came out smelling like cheap gin and stale tobacco.

#94 for BAMA is a beast. That DT is playing like Warren Sapp in his prime.

This game is Defense vs Defense.
Just shows you the difference between the elites and us. It’s all about the guys in the trenches on both sides of the ball. The road graders. They are the hardest to recruit because there’s not a lot of them compared to skill positions. The blue bloods get the best of them. The 6’6” or 6’8” 325-350 pound guys who run 4.7 or 4.8 40’s

As a Texan and UT fan it is good to see UGA and the state of Georgia win a NC.

A lot of these fans have spent their entire life waiting for this moment and when you live in a state that football is king and college football it is important. Especially a state that has the resources to win but for whatever reason hasn't.

Could be their only title for the next 20 years but they will remember everything that happened tonight.

As a Texan and UT fan it is good to see UGA and the state of Georgia win a NC.

A lot of these fans have spent their entire life waiting for this moment and when you live in a state that football is king and college football it is important. Especially a state that has the resources to win but for whatever reason hasn't.

Could be their only title for the next 20 years but they will remember everything that happened tonight.
huh? They won the NC in 1980

Congratulations to Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide on the OT win.

Turned into a exciting game towards the end.

(I hate auto-complete i had Criminal instead of Crimson lol
)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil
Somehow I have it in my mind that BAMA should be sending thank yous like annually to WVU and a few boosters for paying more $$$$$ to keep that Dick that has now been fired twice in the 11 seasons where BAMA has won 5 more NCs. I bet Auburn hates WVU. I bet every school in the SEC West and their HCs hate WVU. Their HCs especially, cause Saban gets them all fired.

This has to be why WVU was not allowed for membership in the SEC.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU80ate
I watched Jerry Springer instead of the game. The guests are smarter than most of the "student-athletes" and there's more hitting.

Just shows you the difference between the elites and us. It’s all about the guys in the trenches on both sides of the ball. The road graders. They are the hardest to recruit because there’s not a lot of them compared to skill positions. The blue bloods get the best of them. The 6’6” or 6’8” 325-350 pound guys who run 4.7 or 4.8 40’s
I'd like us to have one of those guys that Bama always seems to have 5 or 6 of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT