ADVERTISEMENT

AVERY HENRY DECOMMITTS!!!

I'd drop your rotund a$$ faster than you were dropped from your elementary baseball team, band geek.
Stalker responded in five minutes....I may keep you on the hook all day queenie. LMAO.

Whenever you want to join us back in real world...let us know....LMAO.

Fat jokes....LMAO...must have an IQ of 44.

Stalker responded in five minutes....I may keep you on the hook all day queenie. LMAO.

Whenever you want to join us back in real world...let us know....LMAO.

Fat jokes....LMAO...must have an IQ of 44.
As usual, you're confused, as 44 is the waist size of your pants, fatty. Now, go fetch a spark plug for me, sparky.

"Expand on those thoughts" = plural

Yes indeed…….white flag 😂. Private plane down to Bocca Monday. Up to Floridian tomorrow for 4 day SWAT. Any advice on the course? Haven’t played it yet. Played Pine Tree today. Highly recommend playing it if you ever meet a member to get you on. Make sure not to take life to serious and have a great rest of your week pal.

Yes indeed…….white flag 😂. Private plane down to Bocca Monday. Up to Floridian tomorrow for 4 day SWAT. Any advice on the course? Haven’t played it yet. Played Pine Tree today. Highly recommend playing it if you ever meet a member to get you on. Make sure not to take life to serious and have a great rest of your week pal.
No one cares about your fantasy golf dreams.

Want to hear the time I played Augusta? Shot an 88. Strong driving game but had trouble on the greens. They were playing too fast for my tastes.

The 17th just isnt the same without the Pine....but what I am saying...Im sure you feel the same way.

Last edited:
You guys have been putting in work. Everything from wishing death on people to private jets.

Shew

Reactions: Euell
You guys have been putting in work. Everything from wishing death on people to private jets.

Shew
The only private jet gregor has ever been on is the one at the carnival that goes around in circles with blinking lights on it next the merry-go-around...

It will be nice if the assclowns just left instead of infesting this board with their BS.

None of them are even WVU fans...yet they are here all day, every day.

Kind of stupid....right?

Our angry little fella posting little angry things.
What is your problem? Poster brings a lot of information about recruits and you act like a jackass.

If you don't agree with his comments tell your assessment. Otherwise just move on and quit being a troll.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
What is your problem? Poster brings a lot of information about recruits and you act like a jackass.

If you don't agree with his comments tell your assessment. Otherwise just move on and quit being a troll.

Relax Buttler. @WVUFanForever offers none of what you just claimed. He’s a jerk that offers zero content. You may want to check your attitude at the door.

Reactions: KingCoal
No one cares about your fantasy golf dreams.

Want to hear the time I played Augusta? Shot an 88. Strong driving game but had trouble on the greens. They were playing too fast for my tastes.

The 17th just isnt the same without the Pine....but what I am saying...Im sure you feel the same way.

I’ve never been to Augusta. If you have, awesome!!! I’ve never claimed or posted anything here that wasn’t true. You just are too insecure to deal with it.

Reactions: KingCoal
I know...but you can't tell queenie anything.

Why does a suckeye fan hang out here 24/7?

He doesn't belong here and you don't belong here. Leave.
Why are you posting about Ohio State in response to a Michigan fan's post? It must be because you're obsessed with me, fatty.

That's the biggest lie ever posted on the Internet. Congrats!

Keenan needs to put couple MODS in charge of cleaning up the trolls that constantly turn threads into pissing contests. They have turned yhis forum into a dumpster fire. Many of the high quality posters have been driven off because of these jackwads.

If six different people (not six profiles belonging to same person) tell me to stop posting on this site, I will oblige, but will still make my football picks in the pick-em through bowl season. Just copy this post and type out, quit posting here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
If six different people (not six profiles belonging to same person) tell me to stop posting on this site, I will oblige, but will still make my football picks in the pick-em through bowl season. Just copy this post and type out, quit posting here.
You are beyond pathetic.

Im not a golfer, never caught the bug, tho many of my clients are.. Which Im sure I could always schedule a meeting on their course of choice if I wanted...

Im more of a feet in the stream & trout on the line type.. While I never got into the golf culture, but if you want to talk about good wine & Michelin Restaurants, thats a different story.

BTW- Hastings just received a massive bump in his ratings. He was an 8670, now hes a 8839, almost a 2 point jump is pretty significant. Perhaps his senior year performance is impressing. Would be another great Get for WVU to help fill out the 22 class.. We def need a DL of that size+skillset in this class..

This D-line basis itself on speed and leverage.
Yeah, I totally agree... I love the scheme Lesley deploys. Im a strong advocate of speed on both sides of the ball, esp for a program like WVU. When every position group is faster, its just so damn hard to scheme against...

While Hastings is a larger dude, I think we are heavily pursuing him, because he is quick for his size... If you noticed as well, Lesley has a few different DL packages, where he may leverage strength & speed by the skillsets of the players in the lineup. So being versatile is a must in his concepts, which is great.

Hastings has a very impressive offer list, and his recent bump in ratings, is another confirmation he was originally under rated. I havent watched much of his film yet this year, but I imagine there are certain criteria that must be met in order for a player to get a ratings increase. All these sites use different formulas, but Im anxious to see if we land him... Hopefully so, we dont have much size on the DL in this class, so its def needed

Mesidor's stellar play has to come as a pleasant surprise for WVU fans. He was a three-star recruit with many scholarship offers, but none of them was from an elite football program.

Reactions: Volatility
Proves this staff knows what it's doing when evaluating players. Now if they could just find and evaluate a QB that doesn't have yips.

Im not a golfer, never caught the bug, tho many of my clients are.. Which Im sure I could always schedule a meeting on their course of choice if I wanted...

Im more of a feet in the stream & trout on the line type.. While I never got into the golf culture, but if you want to talk about good wine & Michelin Restaurants, thats a different story.

BTW- Hastings just received a massive bump in his ratings. He was an 8670, now hes a 8839, almost a 2 point jump is pretty significant. Perhaps his senior year performance is impressing. Would be another great Get for WVU to help fill out the 22 class.. We def need a DL of that size+skillset in this class..

LOL keep at my friend. Staying at Floridian til Sunday then back to Delray. Craziest house I’ve ever stayed in. $38,000,000 on Zillow. Have a great weekend pal.

LOL keep at my friend. Staying at Floridian til Sunday then back to Delray. Craziest house I’ve ever stayed in. $38,000,000 on Zillow. Have a great weekend pal.
So many posts and not one about WVU. Just keep trolling.

So many posts and not one about WVU. Just keep trolling.

Wut!!!? WVU is awesome! Granted the Big12 is a joke that finally collapsed and WVU is a middle of the Big12 pack but WVU is awesome. So there ya go. Next 😂

I guess the prestigious staff at Ohio State ALSO think Avery Henry is under rated..... Was recently offered by OSU and is now predicted as an OSU favorite by other writers, tho if WVU & OSu are the only two favorites, I could imagine 90% of writers would assume a player would choose OSU. Really hope Brown & Moore can land him, would be a great addition to the 2022 class, esp with our needs on the OL..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT