ADVERTISEMENT

Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Oops.

Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”

Former federal prosecutor Richard Signorelli predicted that Meadows will ultimately only have two options in the D.C. case: be an "indicted non-cooperating defendant for which conviction will mean lengthy incarceration" or a "fully cooperating defendant which will preserve all or most of his freedom."

"Not complicated," he added.

Care to pull your pacifier (Trump's crotch) out of your mouth and tell us what's to like about Democrat policies?

Oops.

Former federal prosecutor Richard Signorelli predicted that Meadows will ultimately only have two options in the D.C. case: be an "indicted non-cooperating defendant for which conviction will mean lengthy incarceration" or a "fully cooperating defendant which will preserve all or most of his freedom."

“It's unclear what Meadows told prosecutors and under what terms he was interviewed”

Yeah, sure sounds like it lmao!!! What did he “rat out”?

Oops.

Being tried in DC for a white man is akin to being a black man in the deep south a decade ago being tried by democrats. For gone conclusion. Esp since the people of DC are stupid and racist.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Being tried in DC for a white man is akin to being a black man in the deep south a decade ago being tried by democrats. For gone conclusion. Esp since the people of DC are stupid and racist.
"The DC jail population is almost exclusively Black—87.4 percent of male inmates are Black and 79.6 percent of female inmates are Black."

Georgetown Law study of incarceration rates in D.C.

Oops.

I'll take " What to expect from every N. Carolina RINO" for 100 Alec...

@moe
230.jpg
I can't be proud of or defend anything Biden's done...matter of fact he's been horribly embarrassing! Geez. So I just troll you Trumpers even though I can't argue against anything you guys post either, I do it to keep from being totally miserable.

Gee whiz @moe, you've gone from constantly being miserable to constantly delusional in just the short time since Trump left office!

Good Lord @moe!!! :eek:
giphy.gif

I do tend to have that effect on Leftists like @moe
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Oops.

Biden is destroying America and you're worried about some dumbass ratting out Trump.

Clueless.

"The DC jail population is almost exclusively Black—87.4 percent of male inmates are Black and 79.6 percent of female inmates are Black."

Georgetown Law study of incarceration rates in D.C.
45% of the population is black. Blacks commit 25% of the felonies in America according to the FBI. With the population of DC being nearly 3.5 times that of other areas not surprising that most of the residents are black. One should ask why is that they are so prone to criminal behavior?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT