ADVERTISEMENT

Atlanta Police Release Footage of Antifa Terror Attack on Future Cop Training Center... SPLC lawyer arrested for domestic terrorism

@bellaespresso1

5h·
The irony of the FBI using the SPLC as a trusted source to help point out and find domestic terrorists
is amusing as, an attorney for the SPLC was arrested yesterday for, let’s see, domestic terrorism.

Oh, the irony.

Anarchy means no government. If they if they only want to install their own they are not anarchists, thank you for making my point for me.
Donald Trump was the sitting president during the period the US government accrued and concentrated more power than it ever had in its history. The guy you think is for limiting government was in charge when the entire country and economy was shut down and people were not allowed to leave their houses without permission from the government and also signed the largest spending bill in US history increasing the money supply buy more than 100% AND you were praising him when it was the price of stocks going up. If you haven't figured it out yet, that wasn't because the economy was good, that was the start of the inflation.
By not buy..... just sayin

Reactions: cam_blev
Fqk3q5zWYAA_hCo

I see 4 women clones... wtf ?

Fql80QzXwAUsSbG

Last edited:
And idiotic leftists are trying to bail them out.

Look at what they did to many peaceful protesters of the non-deadly and non-insurrection

Leftists hate and are destroying our country

Bleaters bleat with approval.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@VDARE

1h·
For years, the communist Mainstream Media has claimed that the Antifa is not an organized movement of terrorists, or “activists,” as the MSM codeword goes.

Well, a look at the home state of the “anti-fascist activists” charged with domestic terrorism for their role in Sunday’s Stop Cop City terror raid suggests that Antifa is indeed organized, and very likely a major criminal conspiracy funded by some very deep pockets.

Only two of the suspects are from Georgia.

One is from France.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT