ADVERTISEMENT

Atlanta Police Release Footage of Antifa Terror Attack on Future Cop Training Center... SPLC lawyer arrested for domestic terrorism

Atlanta 'Cop City' anarchy sees at least 35 'agitators' detained, part of an 'international group'​

Suspects from France, Canada and out of Georgia among those arrested in 'significant escalation' at Atlanta's police and fire training facility​

I am sorry you are stupid.
Ya me too but thats got nothing to do with this conversation
I was just trying to figure out if your opinion on this issue lined up with your whether or not you claim to support upholding our constitution or not
But if your ashamed to answer the question i get it

Ya me too but thats got nothing to do with this conversation
I was just trying to figure out if your opinion on this issue lined up with your whether or not you claim to support upholding our constitution or not
But if your ashamed to answer the question i get it
What does the constitution have to do with this? Shooting violent criminals will stop violent crime.

You called this a protest/uprising. I called you stupid. Tit for tat.

What does the constitution have to do with this? Shooting violent criminals will stop violent crime.

You called this a protest/uprising. I called you stupid. Tit for tat.
The 6th amendment mentions a right to a trial. Do you disagree with that?

They have a right to a trial. I have no problem with that. If they survive the battle they should get a trial.
:joy: I'm pretty sure the trial is supposed to come before sentencing them to death
but you know who cares what's in the constitution everybody else shits on it you should be able to do the same to get what you want right?

:joy: I'm pretty sure the trial is supposed to come before sentencing them to death
but you know who cares what's in the constitution everybody else shits on it you should be able to do the same to get what you want right?
Who said they were sentenced to death? I don't have a problem arresting them and putting them on trial but if they have to worry about someone protecting their property by firing some lead they will think twice about acting violently.

They know they can get by with that shit and that is why they do it.

Are you saying that you think that's what should be done? OR just pointing out that murdering people in the streets is an effective way to stops protests and uprisings?
Just pointing out that killing people who are burning and shooting during THEIR mostly peaceful protests would reduce the number of mostly peaceful protesters at THEIR next mostly peaceful protest.... YOUR welcome ?

Who said they were sentenced to death? I don't have a problem arresting them and putting them on trial but if they have to worry about someone protecting their property by firing some lead they will think twice about acting violently.

They know they can get by with that shit and that is why they do it.
You said "If they survive the battle" why would they not survive?
It's possible I was wrong, but when you said "shoot on site" I figure you ment shoot to kill. Did you mean shoot to maim or scare?
Just pointing out that killing people who are burning and shooting during THEIR mostly peaceful protests would reduce the number of mostly peaceful protesters at THEIR next mostly peaceful protest.... YOUR welcome ?
Bring out the tanks and just run them over next time am I right?
also, you're*

It's possible I was wrong, but when you said "shoot on site" I figure you ment shoot to kill. Did you mean shoot to maim or scare?

also, you're*
If they are throwing rocks we should throw lead ... they are paid Anarchist not peacefully protesting a civil rights.
If they was protesting peacefully then peacefully remove them if they are being violent then return the favor..

Reactions: Shirley Knott

also, you're*

You shoot to stop the threat. This isn't a Wild West show. There's no trick shooting involved.

People have the right to protest. However these idiots were throwing large rocks and throwing molotov cocktails at officers.

If I was throwing rocks and molotov cocktails at your wife or children do you have the right to shoot me to stop it?

I would say yes. Most reasonable people would too. Being both could cause great bodily harm or death.

So personally I think you and your Anarchist friends can protest all you want. However start throwing large rocks and molotov cocktails then you get warned once and shot the next time you draw your arm back with one in hand.

I never said they shouldn't be shot. I'm just saying you cant stand for the constitution and also say they should be shot on sight.

al

You shoot to stop the threat. This isn't a Wild West show. There's no trick shooting involved.

People have the right to protest. However these idiots were throwing large rocks and throwing molotov cocktails at officers.

If I was throwing rocks and molotov cocktails at your wife or children do you have the right to shoot me to stop it?

I would say yes. Most reasonable people would too. Being both could cause great bodily harm or death.

So personally I think you and your Anarchist friends can protest all you want. However start throwing large rocks and molotov cocktails then you get warned once and shot the next time you draw your arm back with one in hand.
so these people arent anarchists and anyone that calls them such doesn't understand what the word mean. But again if "the other team" is allowed to change definitions of words you can too right?

I never said they shouldn't be shot. I'm just saying you cant stand for the constitution and also say they should be shot on sight.

Shot on sight, no. Shot in the act of using deadly force, yes. The police have actually shown a lot of restraint in these situations. Personally if you worked for me I wouldn't expect you stand there and let people throw rocks or molotov cocktails at you. Hence why some of these city leaders need to get a handle on this stupid shit before it continues to spiral out of control.

People have to protest. They don't have the right to destroy property or seriously injury others.

al

so these people arent anarchists and anyone that calls them such doesn't understand what the word mean. But again if "the other team" is allowed to change definitions of words you can too right?

Huh? These people are definitely Anarchist. I have been pretty clear about that. They are also terrorist by definition. Violent one's to be exact. When you start burning shit you graduate to professional.

Huh? These people are definitely Anarchist. I have been pretty clear about that. They are also terrorist by definition. Violent one's to be exact. When you start burning shit you graduate to professional.
Do you think these people want to abolish the Government and IRS and eliminate all taxes or do you think they are for redistribution of wealth?
Anarchy would mean no government. They cant keep people from owning capitol and private property if they don't believe in a government to enforce that and take from the people accruing wealth and resources

Do you think these people want to abolish the Government and IRS and eliminate all taxes or do you think they are for redistribution of wealth?

Nobody really wants to abolish the Government. One side wants to limit Government's power. The far left just wants to abolish this Government. They got a great big one planned to replace it minus your Constitutional Rights.

Nobody really wants to abolish the Government. One side wants to limit Government's power. The far left just wants to abolish this Government. They got a great big one planned to replace it minus your Constitutional Rights.
Anarchy means no government. If they if they only want to install their own they are not anarchists, thank you for making my point for me.
Donald Trump was the sitting president during the period the US government accrued and concentrated more power than it ever had in its history. The guy you think is for limiting government was in charge when the entire country and economy was shut down and people were not allowed to leave their houses without permission from the government and also signed the largest spending bill in US history increasing the money supply buy more than 100% AND you were praising him when it was the price of stocks going up. If you haven't figured it out yet, that wasn't because the economy was good, that was the start of the inflation.

Anarchy means no government. If they if they only want to install their own they are not anarchists, thank you for making my point for me.
Donald Trump was the sitting president during the period the US government accrued and concentrated more power than it ever had in its history. The guy you think is for limiting government was in charge when the entire country and economy was shut down and people were not allowed to leave their houses without permission from the government and also signed the largest spending bill in US history increasing the money supply buy more than 100% AND you were praising him when it was the price of stocks going up. If you haven't figured it out yet, that wasn't because the economy was good, that was the start of the inflation.

Ummm. You run a color revolution with Anarchist to overthrow the existing Government so you can replace it with the one you desire. Maybe you should stop arguing with me and just ask questions about shit you don't understand.

On how Trump handled Covid. He let the Governors handle their States. Then called out the tyrants. Did you want him to send the Marines? FFS.

Ummm. You run a color revolution with Anarchist to overthrow the existing Government so you can replace it with the one you desire. Maybe you should stop arguing with me and just ask questions about shit you don't understand.

On how Trump handled Covid. He let the Governors handle their States. Then called out the tyrants. Did you want him to send the Marines? FFS.
No, thats not what "I" do, that's what the CIA does!
No I wanted him to fire Fauci, which he had every bit of authority to do, and stop the message that masks and lockdowns were the method to ending the "pandemic" in the first place. Then there is "Operation WARPSPEED!" where Trump rushed a vaccine through testing and helped pharma companies get a vaccine out to save everyone's lives. Then he patted him self on the back and praised the vaccine and his role in helping rush it to market.

No, thats not what "I" do, that's what the CIA does!
No I wanted him to fire Fauci, which he had every bit of authority to do, and stop the message that masks and lockdowns were the method to ending the "pandemic" in the first place. Then there is "Operation WARPSPEED!" where Trump rushed a vaccine through testing and helped pharma companies get a vaccine out to save everyone's lives. Then he patted him self on the back and praised the vaccine and his role in helping rush it to market.

For the elderly and compromised who wanted to try it. He didn't push any mandates. That was the Governors. A lot of people were dying. So he listened to the so called SME. I guarantee he gets better SME this time.

For the elderly and compromised who wanted to try it. He didn't push any mandates. That was the Governors. A lot of people were dying. So he listened to the so called SME. I guarantee he gets better SME this time.
thank god after the worst response to any "national disaster" in the history of the country im comforted that if it happens again he will do better next time

thank god after the worst response to any "national disaster" in the history of the country im comforted that if it happens again he will do better next time

Well Joe said they ain't bad people. Roll with that. Some Democrats don't even want information declassified and voted against investigating it.

I like he let the Governors handle their States. You had some who wanted Martial Law declared.

also, you're*
Nah, Bullets are cheaper and do less damage to fire ravaged streets.

I'd look closer to home...

with the 3-letter intel agencies...

It's the CCP. Do they have sympathizers? Yes. I'm more of a supporter of the DIA. So doing away with the CIA wouldn't hurt my feelings. But it's definitely the CCP with this shit.

Antifa Member Arrested on Domestic Terror Charges Related to Violent Attack on Atlanta “Cop City” Is Attorney At Southern Poverty Law Center Where Soros-Tied MI SOS Jocelyn Benson Was Prominent Board Member

FYI, the SPLC advises the FBI on who to label as 'domestic terrorists.'

Last edited:
c71d41e5f21700b8.jpg

Where the hell is Garland ?

politicians kids... that's what pAntifa is

Reactions: 30CAT

also, you're*
I don't care if they die or limp. Fuk them.

A staff attorney for the Southern Poverty Law Center was arrested last night on charges of domestic terrorism in the riot at Alanta's Cop City.

Tom Jurgens

16a22e5a74b1fb2f.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT