ADVERTISEMENT

At 15-11

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
Lunardi still has The Bear's Boys as a 10 seed.......I have scoured all the brackets and have yet to see ahia state or marshla listed in any one of them.......bitch whine and moan all you want boys but it is what it is...........maybe somebody will televise the herd and the nuts in the CIT or CBI or CCI.......comedy central or the cartoon network maybe

Lunardi still has The Bear's Boys as a 10 seed.......I have scoured all the brackets and have yet to see ahia state or marshla listed in any one of them.......bitch whine and moan all you want boys but it is what it is...........maybe somebody will televise the herd and the nuts in the CIT or CBI or CCI.......comedy central or the cartoon network maybe
Ask ol' Joe when you boys are 17-15 ....see you in the NIT!

So let me get this straight: tHuggy's delusional cuckold is running a victory lap because Joe Lunardi has the Old Fold & Blew in the NCAA Tournament as a 10th seed as of 2/15/23? Will Slow Head hang a banner for this enormous accomplishment? Given that last season 'em 'eers couldn't even make a pay-to-play postseason tournament, Slow Head's desperation for validation is sort of understandable.

So let me get this straight: tHuggy's delusional cuckold is running a victory lap because Joe Lunardi has the Old Fold & Blew in the NCAA Tournament as a 10th seed as of 2/15/23? Will Slow Head hang a banner for this enormous accomplishment? Given that last season 'em 'eers couldn't even make a pay-to-play postseason tournament, Slow Head's desperation for validation is sort of understandable.
[banana]maybe the nuts athletic dept should get the info on one of those......btw at the end of march I'm going to my imaginary farm in imaginary wetzel county...if you can get there when the portal is open you're invited to drink some imaginary beers and see what God's country really looks like....the man didn't sing "almost heaven ....fricking ohio"
:smiley:

Win home games and WVU in.

Wait for the season to play out before talking shit.

Coming up on a decade since the Sun Belt had placed more than one team in the NCAA Tournament and coming off a 2021-22 season in which no team in the conference finished in the Top 100 of the NET rankings.

Now there are 4 above 100...
58 - Southern Miss.
75 - Marshall
88 - James Madison
96 - Louisiana

Win home games and WVU in.

Wait for the season to play out before talking shit.

Coming up on a decade since the Sun Belt had placed more than one team in the NCAA Tournament and coming off a 2021-22 season in which no team in the conference finished in the Top 100 of the NET rankings.

Now there are 4 above 100...
58 - Southern Miss.
75 - Marshall
88 - James Madison
96 - Louisiana
MU has a lot of work to as well.

MU has a lot of work to as well.
They'll have to win the SBC tournament to get in. Michigan's only hope is to win the B1G tournament, and their chances of doing that are slim to none. 14-12 with two projected NBA 1st round picks on the roster, along with a 7 foot 1 center, and a whole host of 4 star recruits, but yet, can't beat the Chippewas at home. With a little luck, Michigan can somehow finish the year 1-4 to end up 15-16, and avoid an embarrassing NIT invite. Hell, they may not get an invite if they end up 17-15, unless the NIT is in need of big names. Won't draw but a couple thousand fans though.

They'll have to win the SBC tournament to get in. Michigan's only hope is to win the B1G tournament, and their chances of doing that are slim to none. 14-12 with two projected NBA 1st round picks on the roster, along with a 7 foot 1 center, and a whole host of 4 star recruits, but yet, can't beat the Chippewas at home. With a little luck, Michigan can somehow finish the year 1-4 to end up 15-16, and avoid an embarrassing NIT invite. Hell, they may not get an invite if they end up 17-15, unless the NIT is in need of big names. Won't draw but a couple thousand fans though.
Yes, we're live to win the SBC but if we lose really hoping for a NIT bid but we really can't afford to lose more than one game in what's left the regular season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT