ADVERTISEMENT

Are You Woke Yet?

Confident Leftists boasting about a comfortable Biden win over Trump are strangely silent about their anarchist minded friends these days. Not one of them opposes what the radicals are doing, but they are shamed into silence or voicing their support because they know most Americans looking at this carnage in Democrat run cities are saying" Hell no!...Not in my backyard".

Never listen to what Leftists say, always watch what they do. You're seeing what they will do once they re-gain power, but you won't hear a word from any of 'em saying they're against any of it.

Point made and demonstrated.

Eduu1flUwAIAplU

Reactions: atlkvb
It's all they have. They cannot offer a better vision for America than peace and prosperity. Trump wins in a landslide. Democrats don't deserve to run this great country.

Reactions: Gunny46
So we can thank our cell phones and digital flat screen T-V's for the "killer Covid" pathogens lurking around out there just waiting for us all to DIE!!!!!!!

I'm just glad Almighty God saw all of this before Men did, and designed our powerful immune systems. Imagine how sophisticated they are to handle 99.9% of the crap that's generated out there each time some geek decides to add a little "boost" to our electrical grid or electromagnetic blanket? :eek:

100% guarantee if someone beat his stupid Black ass like that he'd be whinning "racism" like a little girl. If he were my Son I'd beat his insolent, disrespectful, little narrow behind with my bare hands. Little punk.

Flippin' little stupid Black ass racist degenerate. Lord give me strength!

100% guarantee if someone beat his stupid Black ass like that he'd be whinning "racism" like a little girl. If he were my Son I'd beat his insolent, disrespectful, little narrow behind with my bare hands. Little punk.

Flippin' little stupid Black ass racist degenerate. Lord give me strength!
It's hard to be merciful and forgiving when seeing stuff like that. I fear there's almost no choice but to either give in and let lawlessness destroy this country or to stand up and fight against it, which would mean civil war. Unless God intervenes in a miraculous way, this country is headed off a cliff.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's hard to be merciful and forgiving when seeing stuff like that. I fear there's almost no choice but to either give in and let lawlessness destroy this country or to stand up and fight against it, which would mean civil war. Unless God intervenes in a miraculous way, this country is headed off a cliff.

No where in Almighty God's Holy word my friend are we to stand by and do nothing in the face of Evil. Forgive Sinners? Yes after they repent! Allow Sin to flourish with no push back against it or Justice administered? Absolutely not!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT