ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone remember Michael Carter?

There are only hundreds, if not thousands, of Michael Carters in the US. Which one are you talking about?

The Michael Carter that I am talking about took piano lessons for about a year and 1/2. He got to be pretty good but never made it to Nashville. Floyd Cramer beat him to Nashville and Michael never fully recovered. The last I heard he was living in California with the fruits and nuts. Warez

You sure it wasn't the Michael Carter the Scottish actor well known for portraying Gerald Bringsley, An American Werewolf in London.

As I recall I remember a guy from long ago named Michael Carter that played football at SMU and was also really good at an Olympic Track & Field event, perhaps the shot put.

ETA: Found him. He won a Silver Medal in the Shot Put in the 1984 Olympics, had a 9 year NFL career, made 3 Pro Bowls and won 3 Super Bowls with the 49ers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Carter_(athlete)

ETA: And now that I read his Wiki I see his daughter won a Gold Medal in the Shot Put in the 2016 Olympics.

Will Michael Carter please come to the press box. A lot of folks are looking for you. On the other hand...........call BR-549. That would be quicker and quicker is more better. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT