ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody hiring part time?

I resigned from my job in December and had planned to take 4-5 months off but ended up taking 2 part-time jobs (sales) and I'm not sure why I didn't do this 10 years ago. Two different types of companies. No conflict between the two. And it makes the day more interesting working on multiple things. And the best part, I set my own hours so every Monday morning from 8-1 is blocked off for golf and then lunch.

Not many on the golf course every Monday! morning at 8. This Monday, I maybe saw 3 other groups on the course. That's it.

I resigned from my job in December and had planned to take 4-5 months off but ended up taking 2 part-time jobs (sales) and I'm not sure why I didn't do this 10 years ago. Two different types of companies. No conflict between the two. And it makes the day more interesting working on multiple things. And the best part, I set my own hours so every Monday morning from 8-1 is blocked off for golf and then lunch.

Not many on the golf course every Monday! morning at 8. This Monday, I maybe saw 3 other groups on the course. That's it.
Mondays were the best at my course too...I used to let the employees play free...they were all terrible so there weren't many people out there that they could harm 🏌️‍♀️
:smiley:

Mondays were the best at my course too...I used to let the employees play free...they were all terrible so there weren't many people out there that they could harm 🏌️‍♀️
:smiley:
How cute, the goose sh!t scooper actually thought that he had enough power to determine as to when golf course employees played rounds of golf. Bill Murray would be proud. #BarkLikeaDog

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
How cute, the goose sh!t scooper actually thought that he had enough power to determine as to when golf course employees played rounds of golf. Bill Murray would be proud. #BarkLikeaDog
actually I did ambulance chaser...not only could I let even you play free but I could also toss your ass if you did something wrong......absolute and unchecked power....deal with it

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
actually I did ambulance chaser...not only could I let even you play free but I could also toss your ass if you did something wrong......absolute and unchecked power....deal with it
If you need additional funds bro, take a look at the #13 horse in the 8th race at Turfway Park tonight! It's tougher than college football spreads!

Slow Head reminds me of BTK, the serial killer from Kansas, who had a power trip when he worked for a local animal control agency in Wichita. He must have felt like a real tough guy kicking drunk duffers off of the golf course...LOL

Slow Head reminds me of BTK, the serial killer from Kansas, who had a power trip when he worked for a local animal control agency in Wichita. He must have felt like a real tough guy kicking drunk duffers off of the golf course...LOL
sometimes 2 or 3 at a time
Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT