ADVERTISEMENT

Any Use of Male/Female Pronouns at WVU is a Violation of Title IX

Not an expert but a quick google search on transgender research shows a lot more diversity of opinion on the subject plus the fact that Paul McHugh is widely criticized as an objective researcher.

Reactions: GoWVU
Not an expert but a quick google search on transgender research shows a lot more diversity of opinion on the subject plus the fact that Paul McHugh is widely criticized as an objective researcher.

I think the statistics concerning depression and suicide are what they are. And time will tell if McHugh is full of it or on to something. The last study I linked has another researcher who offers a corroborating perspective.

Let's remember that Johns Hopkins, one of the leading hospitals in the world, as an institution years ago quit doing sex change surgery because they concluded it did more harm than good. McHugh didn't make that decision alone.

McHugh and Johns Hopkins are no small entity. They are an inconvenient truth to those who promote the transgender agenda. Of course they will be criticized.

WVU, by requiring students to address males as females, if the male identifies as a female, is only helping this person descend the downward spiral of mental illness. Just as if you would be doing by telling the anorexic person that, "Yeah, You really are overweight," when in fact they are dangerously thin.

I strongly suggest that you actually read the articles in an attempt to understand what they are actually saying. Just set aside, for a moment, criticism of McHugh, and read what he says. I think that what he says makes a world of sense.

WVU is going down the rabbit hole of the thought police if they continue this agenda. And its all because Obama and his department of education are holding out the possibility of withholding federal funds from schools who do not embrace this foolish agenda.

All I know is I want everyone on this board to refer to me as your king. I'm not a king, but I identify as a King. Therefore I want you to refer to me from this point forward as king disciples. I thank you for honoring my rights to be called for whatever I want to be called. If you do not choose to refer to me by the name I so prefer, I may file a lawsuit against you.

And further .... and really to the point .... if WVU buys into this transgender movement, which it appears to be doing ..... it will only be enabling mentally sick people to continue on a downward path.

How's that for answering the question ... "So?"

It reads like you think you just made some type of awesome groundbreaking post. Funny.

V allows you to post and it's very clear that your mental health declines each and every time you click 'post'. I suppose he's an enabler too.

-----------

You are playing word games...you have zero compassion for these people but rather think they're just freaks you want out of society. You lost the war against gay people and have a new target. Nothing more and nothing less.

I would see the argument that new restrooms is rediculous (if they were asking for them)...but the fact is they're completely fine using the current ones. .....they've ALWAYS been around and used public restrooms without issue. It's people like you who can't deal with them identifying themselves...as if a monster (in your world) under the bed is better than one you can see (and communicate with).

Relax...what 'they' do has zero impact on your life.

All I know is I want everyone on this board to refer to me as your king. I'm not a king, but I identify as a King. Therefore I want you to refer to me from this point forward as king disciples. I thank you for honoring my rights to be called for whatever I want to be called. If you do not choose to refer to me by the name I so prefer, I may file a lawsuit against you.
Sorry, 'king' is not a pronoun, plus I already think of you as one of my subjects. Good luck with that lawsuit!

Bottom line, Americans will always be free to hate each other's freedoms, rights and protections. Millions of dollars are made every day from that hate.

Reactions: GoWVU
Ok Queenie, whatever you say.

It reads like you think you just made some type of awesome groundbreaking post. Funny.

V allows you to post and it's very clear that your mental health declines each and every time you click 'post'. I suppose he's an enabler too.

-----------

You are playing word games...you have zero compassion for these people but rather think they're just freaks you want out of society. You lost the war against gay people and have a new target. Nothing more and nothing less.

I would see the argument that new restrooms is rediculous (if they were asking for them)...but the fact is they're completely fine using the current ones. .....they've ALWAYS been around and used public restrooms without issue. It's people like you who can't deal with them identifying themselves...as if a monster (in your world) under the bed is better than one you can see (and communicate with).

You are delusional. But you'll never know that.

I'm just waiting for the transpecies movement to get into full swing before I reveal which animal I identify with.This will mean, of course, that I will be able to mate in public with another member of that species in without any recourse from individuals or society because members of the species I identify with have no reservations about mating in front of anyone. If you deny me my rights to act like the animal that I identify with then I will sue and you should be treated as a criminal if you do not treat me like the animal that I identify with.

Well anyway ..... kick-off is just a week away. It won't matter to the wonderful people of West Virginia that their university is joining the ranks of the thought police if the football team has a winning season.

Reactions: Rootmaster

-----------

I don't think you read the original article. WVU has told its students that they are breaking a federal law if they don't comply with the transgender language concerns. That can come back to impact someone's life.

I don't lose any sleep over these people and you are right .... they have always been with us. Doesn't bother me which bathroom they use.

You are the one playing word games. My whole point is that it is as cruel to embrace these people in their delusion as it is to support an anorexic person in their delusion.

You speculate about my motivations.But yours are obvious.

PS: I never fought in the war against gay people. So keep on fantasizing with your straw man arguments.

Orlaco is completely oblivious to the fact that a couple of months ago I was encouraging people on this board to consider voting Libertarian.

I don't really care how Orlaco identifies his, her, or itself .... we all know what Orlaco really is.

You sound homophobic with that response to me. Lawsuit headed your way. Maybe even an arrest. At the very least your insensitivity should cost you your job.

As I own my company, I think my job is pretty secure.

If homophobic is defined as being indifferent to what people do with their genitals, then chalk me up as homophobic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT