ADVERTISEMENT

Another Swami Update

SwamiEER

All-American
Gold Member
May 8, 2003
Dacula, GA (Davis, WV)
Thank you all again for all your thoughts and prayers.

We really liked our Oncologist when we met with him. Basically he said the nodules in my lungs were really so small he couldn't even biopsy them so we will just watch them for now. When my biopsy report came back my margins were clear (i.e. they got it all in the abdomen) but because it was in some lymph nodes (which were also removed) they want to watch that closely too.

So, where we are is I am going for a full body scan on 6/23. If anything pops up or there are any changes in the lungs (for the worse) then we will examine treatment options at that time. Otherwise, we will do another scan in 3 months and continue to watch things until there is a concern. In the meantime he just wants me to continue to heal from the surgery and keep getting stronger which I am.

While I am nowhere near "out of the woods" we do have a very good scenario going on right now and I know that all the prayers have something to do with that. It's nerve wracking going for the scans, but at least he wasn't like "We need to treat you immediately" - you know what I mean?

So, please keep those prayers coming, especially for clean scans and thank you all so much for everything.

@Cheers Please email me at swamieer@gmail.com I need to speak with you.

In fact if anyone wants to reach out to me directly, that's the best way.

So, for now I heal, we wait and monitor, and pray for clean scans.

And yes . . . Pitt still sucks.

montani semper liberi

The Swami

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News