ADVERTISEMENT

Americans Must Watch This ! Also pay attention how Anti-American Neo-Marxist try to interrupt and hijack the thread.

I understand why he is saying what he is saying. The most basic shit was screwed up so bad and now the excuses are just nonsense. A Congressional Committee must be appointed.

Police shoot, kill person near RNC perimeter in Milwaukee: sources​

Shooting happened just outside Republican National Convention security perimeter, sources say​

I've angered quite a few followers by saying that the Trump shooting was a function of deliberate incompetence and not some sort of elaborate James Bond villain scheme.So if you are one of those people and want me to espouse an elaborate conspiracy, I will do so now.The new conspiracy is the cover-up. We likely will never know what is in the shooter's phone, and what we will be told about the content of that phone will never include anything implicating Democrat hate speech. There is currently an ongoing conspiracy to hide and obfuscate the absolute incompetence of the DEI Secret Service, and we will likely never know the true breakdown of command and control by the people chartered to protect Trump. There will be no accountability for their failures, and we will never see evidence of the fact that the Biden Administration deliberately made sure that Trump's protection detail was substandard.If you are outraged at what happened, I recommend you reach out to your Congressperson and Senators and DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY. Call their offices. Their number is on their official website. A staffer will answer, tell them what you think, and they will tell your Senator/Representative.

Former classmate recalls Trump shooter grilling him over support for former POTUS: 'Did not like politicians'​

Former Pennsylvania classmate says Thomas Matthew Crooks was vocal about politics and Trump -- until he became quiet​

Ngo exclusive: On July 4, a group of pro-Palestine protesters got into a fight with Paul Franco and his girlfriend in Phoenix, Ariz.His girlfriend says her boyfriend was shot dead while trying to protect her. "I just remember a black shadow just walking up to Paul and then shooting him," Stephanie Renteria said.
@PhoenixPolice
served a search warrant at the home of a person of interest in the homicide. Local media has referred to the person as an unnamed "woman."I can report exclusively that the person being investigated for allegedly shooting dead the 51-year-old Latino father is Muslim trans Antifa member Sumayyah Dawud, a man previously known as Britney Erica Austin and originally, Eric Austin. Austin was involved in the 2020 BLM-Antifa insurrection and has a long history of far-left militancy and extremism. He is a fundamentalist Muslim sympathetic to radical Islam. He previously sued the
@PhoenixPolice
for removing his face covering at an arrest. Muslim groups that defended him cut off contact after finding out he is trans. He was also kicked out of a local mosque for pretending to be a woman in the women's prayer section. Austin is claiming self-defense in the homicide. He has not been charged as of this moment. He has a long history of social media posts anticipating the opportunity to shoot and kill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT