ADVERTISEMENT

Americans Must Watch This ! Also pay attention how Anti-American Neo-Marxist try to interrupt and hijack the thread.

Way to Biden. The Draft will be on the table next.

No diploma? No problem! Navy again lowers requirements as it struggles to meet recruitment goals​

If they don't have a High School Diploma or GED with a couple Semesters of College. Not very many will get a 50 on the ASVAB. So like I said. Get ready for the Draft.

If they don't have a High School Diploma or GED with a couple Semesters of College. Not very many will get a 50 on the ASVAB. So like I said. Get ready for the Draft.

Probably should just Nuke them since we can't recruit enough people to fight a War.

Critics lash out at Biden after attack kills 3 US service members in Jordan: 'Hit Iran now'​

Iranian proxies have launched over 100 attacks on US troops since October​

Read.

Jordan on Sunday condemned a drone attack that killed three US troops at an outpost near the Syrian border, after earlier saying the attack did not occur on its soil.

The official Petra news agency said Jordan "condemned the terrorist attack that targeted an outpost on the border with Syria, killing three US soldiers" and injuring others "from the US forces that are cooperating with Jordan in countering terrorism and securing the border".

For those on the left that still don't get what this thread is pointing out. I share this. Someone on the left I don't agree with on most things. However alot of this is spot on. So as Americans we agree on what he is warning you about. So he gets a hat tip from someone who spent a lifetime defending what's most important to our Nation regardless how you vote. Your liberty. Take the time to listen and share with your friends that are liberal. You got bigger problems than Trump. Stop listening to others that tell you otherwise.

I told you idiots they weren't immigrants. They are terrorists sleeper cells sent to start a color revolution and anarchy. Those supporting it are being paid off or want to see the country burn. I have even more bad news. It gets alot worse. Useful idiots voted for this because you have been brainwashed to only think with emotions.

Far-left comic Michael Rapaport says voting for Trump is ‘on the table’ after seeing illegals beat NYPD​

'What the f--- is the world coming to if you could be from another country, beat up a cop in New York City and walk out with no f------ bail?' he asked​

Border agents told him there are at least 13 to 14 million people who've entered this country since President Biden came into office, more than double what his administration has claimed.

Hey Dr Phil. It's being done on purpose by Biden because he is compromised.

"We hear this number, six million people have come across under the current administration. I talked to experts down there that say that number is a myth, that it’s closer to 13 to 14 million that have come across," McGraw told Sean Hannity. "I asked them straight up, what is it you need here? I was shocked to hear them say, ‘We don’t need more money. We don’t need more resources, we don’t need more officers, we don’t need more legislation. We just need the laws that are on the books to be followed. We need to be allowed to do our job. And we can get this under control right now.’"

Regardless how you feel about it. Buy a safe. This will be the new standard.

Jennifer Crumbley trial: Michigan jury finds school shooter's mother guilty of involuntary manslaughter​

Jennifer, James Crumbley are first parents in US history to stand trial for mass school shooting​

Illegal Alien.

Reward offered in manhunt for Times Square shooting suspect who fired at cops, injured tourist: NYPD​

You all might want to read this.

Gun rights group urges senators to press Yellen over Treasury targeting gun transactions​

Being realistic we can't dissolve the entire DOJ and FBI. But we certainly can make them a lot smaller and accountable. No excuse for shit like this with plenty of real threats out there to deal with.

POLITICS

Treasury confirms terms like 'MAGA,' 'Trump,' Kamala,' 'Biden' used in private bank transaction searches​

Last edited:

Officials said they recovered two weapons, including an AR-15. She also had a .22 caliber rifle in a bag. A sticker on one of the weapons read "Palestine."

Authorities also found anti-Semitic writings but did not provide further details. Police added that they do believe there was a dispute with her ex-husband's family, some of whom are Jewish.

Finner said her family didn't attend services at Lakewood and stressed that Moreno acted alone.

Joe Biden 'enabled' family to sell access to 'dangerous adversaries,' Tony Bobulinski testifies​

'The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period,' Bobulinski is expected to testify at House Oversight and Judiciary Committees​

spent Super Bowl Sunday stuck in our nation’s capital, trying to prevent Democrats, along with some of my Republican colleagues, from giving away $60 billion of your tax dollars to Ukraine. If they are successful, Congress would be complicit in sending more money to Ukraine than the entire budget of our Marine Corps.

Who will eventually be sleeping on the Streets is what to watch out for.

Eric Adams warns NYC is 'out of room' amid sanctuary struggle: People will soon be 'sleeping on the streets'​

'The Sanctuary Trap,' featuring a sit-down between NYC Mayor Eric Adams and FOX anchor Rosanna Scotto, is streaming now on Fox Nation​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT