ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing Coincidences

Homicide detectives don't believe in coincidences. Neither do sports fans who don't sport old gold and blue goggles. WVU cancels its football game against red hot Oklahoma, the best football team in the Big 12, then cancels its basketball game at undefeated and No. 2 Baylor, the best basketball team in the Big 12. No worries, though, as this basketball team is allegedly better without Oscar...just not as brave.

Welcome back tOSUgrad. WVU didn't cancel the OU game. OU canceled the game.

WVU projected a 4 seed for NCAA tourney. Hows Marshall doing?

You're still the same old dumb a$$ that you've always been:

WVU pauses football activities, Oklahoma game canceled (msn.com)
have you recovered yet????......has the b10 come up with a strategy to get the game replayed and make alabama hold out their starters??........they've done everything they could to make sure the TBTTMCB (since you like abbreviations figure that out...it won't take long)......gets into the game...but evidently they didn't have enough clout to buy out Uncle Nick and his boys

I won't spend a second trying to figure out your alphabet soup, Paw Paw. Do you remember when you posted day after day that Clemson was going to kick Ohio State's a$$? I do, and chuckle every time that I see a post of yours now. Thumping dumb Dabo and his degenerate bootlickers in the Sugar Bowl made this virus-plagued season worthwhile for me. Ohio State continues to trudge through the Big Ten field of land mines tomorrow, without its top two point guards, this time against a team that will likely have two NBA Lottery picks later this year. Who do tHuggy's bears play tomorrow?

I won't spend a second trying to figure out your alphabet soup, Paw Paw. Do you remember when you posted day after day that Clemson was going to kick Ohio State's a$$? I do, and chuckle every time that I see a post of yours now. Thumping dumb Dabo and his degenerate bootlickers in the Sugar Bowl made this virus-plagued season worthwhile for me. Ohio State continues to trudge through the Big Ten field of land mines tomorrow, without its top two point guards, this time against a team that will likely have two NBA Lottery picks later this year. Who do tHuggy's bears play tomorrow?
was WV national champs this year?.....a resounding NO.........was ahia state national champs this year?.......same answer.....and as far as land mines which conference has 5 teams in the top 18?

You're still the same old dumb a$$ that you've always been:

WVU pauses football activities, Oklahoma game canceled (msn.com)

Original game you old geezer...

The postponement is in response to Oklahoma being unable to meet the required COVID-19 thresholds, as established by the Big 12 Conference. The conference has rescheduled the game for Dec. 12 in Morgantown and game time and television network will be released at a later time.

Which conference has a team of cowards too afraid to play a game now, Paw Paw Slowness? Oh, and which conference has three of the top seven ranked teams in the NET? The human pollsters continue to screw MichiganHerd's undefeated team, but this won't last. While y'all are hiding under your (burning) couches, the B1G heavyweights are doing battle in the deepest conference in the Nation.

Original game you old geezer...

The postponement is in response to Oklahoma being unable to meet the required COVID-19 thresholds, as established by the Big 12 Conference. The conference has rescheduled the game for Dec. 12 in Morgantown and game time and television network will be released at a later time.
The original date was postponed, Pops. The Old Fold & Blew CANCELED the game. Go back and read your post No. 44, fake ticker boy. You posted that Oklahoma CANCELED the game, which was a lie. Y'all chickened out because Oklahoma was on a roll and Iowa State had ripped out your gonads the game before.

[roll]

Which conference has a team of cowards too afraid to play a game now, Paw Paw Slowness? Oh, and which conference has three of the top seven ranked teams in the NET? The human pollsters continue to screw MichiganHerd's undefeated team, but this won't last. While y'all are hiding under your (burning) couches, the B1G heavyweights are doing battle in the deepest conference in the Nation.
and while the b10 pussies were playing a half schedule the BIG 12 played 10 games.....and the BIG 12 didn't change the rules (or try to) for Oklahoma or Iowa State......b10 = pussies

You keep calling the B1G "pussies" as the Old Fold & Blew COWARDS watch everybody else play, dipsh!t. Karma has bitten a giant hunk out of your ancient a$$, and you still haven't noticed. You're desperately arguing stupid sh!t. Iowa State and choKelahoma were two-loss teams that had no chance of being invited to the CFP, so you're comparing apples to oranges. If Ohio State didn't deserve to be in the CFP, then why did the Buckeyes trash Clemson? The B1G was incredibly smart (for once) to change the dumb rule promulgated just two months earlier, as the conference made a sh!t load of extra money when tOSU not only made the CFP, but also advanced to the title game. If you don't understand the money aspect of all of this, then I can't help you.

The original date was postponed, Pops. The Old Fold & Blew CANCELED the game. Go back and read your post No. 44, fake ticker boy. You posted that Oklahoma CANCELED the game, which was a lie. Y'all chickened out because Oklahoma was on a roll and Iowa State had ripped out your gonads the game before.

[roll]

OU canceled then Big 12 reschedule what ever the f it's all the same dumbass. I swear I think you voted Biden.

I guess we could have gone ahead and played with our 3rd string as results would be the same.

Buckeyes didn't deserve to be in playoffs because of the lack of games played. Has nothing to do with their schedule or talent. If they had played 10 or 11 games like everyone else I would have had no problem with it.

Homicide detectives don't believe in coincidences. Neither do sports fans who don't sport old gold and blue goggles. WVU cancels its football game against red hot Oklahoma, the best football team in the Big 12, then cancels its basketball game at undefeated and No. 2 Baylor, the best basketball team in the Big 12. No worries, though, as this basketball team is allegedly better without Oscar...just not as brave.
btw...why was ahia state's game on Jan 6 against the fighting pedophiles "postponed"......what's wrong?.....Chris's Cuties still without souls?

OU canceled then Big 12 reschedule what ever the f it's all the same dumbass. I swear I think you voted Biden.

I guess we could have gone ahead and played with our 3rd string as results would be the same.
Hey, fake ticker clown: Learn the difference between a postponement and a cancellation. O.U. postponed its game vs. WVU from 11/28/20, to 12/12/20. WVU CANCELED its game vs. O.U., which had been rescheduled to 12/12/20. If I hadn't seen so many of your moronic posts as Allen, T-Bone, Buster, madmute, etc., then I wouldn't believe that you are such an imbecile, but I have, so I do.

btw...why was ahia state's game on Jan 6 against the fighting pedophiles "postponed"......what's wrong?.....Chris's Cuties still without souls?
State Penn canceled its game vs. Ohio State and multiple other games, but Ohio State has played two games since then, and will play again today. Pay attention. Who do y'all play today? Oh, wait, the cowards are hiding under their beds until they can play patsy Kansas State, which lost to Fort Hays State, whatever that is.

State Penn canceled its game vs. Ohio State and multiple other games, but Ohio State has played two games since then, and will play again today. Pay attention. Who do y'all play today? Oh, wait, the cowards are hiding under their beds until they can play patsy Kansas State, which lost to Fort Hays State, whatever that is.
cancelled is cancelled no matter who does it

Reactions: WVUALLEN
He
Hey, fake ticker clown: Learn the difference between a postponement and a cancellation. O.U. postponed its game vs. WVU from 11/28/20, to 12/12/20. WVU CANCELED its game vs. O.U., which had been rescheduled to 12/12/20. If I hadn't seen so many of your moronic posts as Allen, T-Bone, Buster, madmute, etc., then I wouldn't believe that you are such an imbecile, but I have, so I do.

tOSU let me know when these so called profiles post on rivals.

Your many profiles include some of the dumbest ever seen. Buckaineer, TVZ (which you talk to youself with and also used 25 accounts that were banned) and your famous Herd0ne.

I suppose you preffered WVU give OU Covid (flu) Unlike Big 10 the Big 12 doesn't change it's rules on the go just to appease a bunch of ass hats.

He

tOSU let me know when these so called profiles post on rivals.

Your many profiles include some of the dumbest ever seen. Buckaineer, TVZ (which you talk to youself with and also used 25 accounts that were banned) and your famous Herd0ne.

I suppose you preffered WVU give OU Covid (flu) Unlike Big 10 the Big 12 doesn't change it's rules on the go just to appease a bunch of ass hats.
Buster posts on Rivals, a$$ wipe. T-Bone pollutes 24/7 with endless Fold & Blew propaganda, and dipsh!t Allen overwhelms Blew & Fold News with homer drivel. Anything else that you want to know? I see that you've finally conceded that WVU CANCELED its game vs. Oklahoma. After Iowa State trashed y'all in Ames, runnin' "skeert" from the Sooners was your best option.

Ha ha, "you're" an English major, aren't you, dumb a$$? Ask WVU for a refund of "your" college tuition...or a fake MBA.

[jumpingsmile]

So youins is the grammerestic policey.

As usual. You fell into the trap again. What a loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT