ADVERTISEMENT

am I the only one here that is "rootin' for Putin" ??? ... and it's over...

I can't even put into words how insane it is that the most powerful countries in the world are so corrupt and people still will worship those leaders like they are saints of some kind. We are all ****ed!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I can't even put into words how insane it is that the most powerful countries in the world are so corrupt and people still will worship those leaders like they are saints of some kind. We are all ****ed!
Sad thing is , I wouldn't be afraid to bet our government is the most corrupt. Need to get rid of legacy politicians & foreign lobbyists & get term limits.

Reactions: PharmaEer
It helps that the news media is an arm of these politicians so everything is framed in a pretty picture to fool the masses.

e6c8cd34c6cfe748.png

Are all those people corrupt. Absolutely. However the only thing Putin is on to something about is he's surrounding large cities where he will start bombing and firing artillery until Ukraine surrenders. More innocent civilians will be killed.

If you are looking at this through the lense of he is fighting the NWO you might want to take a step back and take another look.

He has built an alliance with the CCP FFS.

They have basically threatened nuclear war.

On and on. I don't give a shit for Ukraine's corrupt government but Putin isn't doing the world any favors right now.

If he attacks China and Iran then you can say you told me so. Until then I ask you you re-examine your thought process.

Reactions: Darth_VadEER
Are all those people corrupt. Absolutely. However the only thing Putin is on to something about is he's surrounding large cities where he will start bombing and firing artillery until Ukraine surrenders. More innocent civilians will be killed.

If you are looking at this through the lense of he is fighting the NWO you might want to take a step back and take another look.

He has built an alliance with the CCP FFS.

They have basically threatened nuclear war.

On and on. I don't give a shit for Ukraine's corrupt government but Putin isn't doing the world any favors right now.

If he attacks China and Iran then you can say you told me so. Until then I ask you you re-examine your thought process.
Putin's ultimate goal is a reformed Soviet Union. He's even got a name. The EurAsian Union. Ukraine and Georgia are the last holdouts.

Putin's ultimate goal is a reformed Soviet Union. He's even got a name. The EurAsian Union. Ukraine and Georgia are the last holdouts.

He's been saying that for twenty years. I'm rooting for him to get bogged down for three years. Wishful thinking as he will most likely start turning the heat up sooner than later.

realGodEmperorTrump

3h·
Ukraine lying about a nuclear power plant in a bid to involve NATO and save the country at the expense of starting WW3 reeks of a dying regime.

Not a value judgment on Ukraine. just saying.

Just now reading thorough the thread. Wow! I don't trust Russians...never have. Ukraine is a cesspool of corruption. We have no dog in that fight. Finally, I wouldn't pay 5 cents for anything coming out the corrupt and dishonest American news media or this incompetent administration.

Suffice it to say what's going on over there lines up perfectly for eventual imposition of a NWO, which will lead to one World government, which leads to our becoming very familiar with all we're now being systematically conditioned to accept (ie: mandatory vaccines, proof of same to travel, buy or even sell) expensive oil & gasoline in exchange for a "new green deal", 24/7 5G tracking & electronic monitoring, etc, etc...etc.

You can scoff and be blind or keep your eyes wide open as these events unfold and we roll toward WW3, the emergence of a charismatic and dynamic world leader who has "all the answers" and is worshipped as our "Savior" and then the apocalypse.

Apocalypse def:
the expectation of an imminent cosmic cataclysm in which God destroys the ruling powers of evil and raises the righteous to life in a messianic kingdom.

I'm carefully observing and not getting too vexed anymore about anything after they pulled off the Russian "collusion" & Covid plandemic hoaxes. :rolleyes:

Did you idiots know that it takes NEON to produce computer chips ?

Do you know where NEON comes from ?

that's right... Ukraine...

Putin is going to control the computer chip market...

TheSharpEdge1

2h·
Russian Federation warns the UN Security Counsel of multiple planned false flag operations to be conducted by Ukraine, working in collaboration with US and British media.

Well you are the most unamerican POS on here, bet this is where ya get validated. lol

How much is other NATO countries giving?

Gunny, lol, you make a good Putin P*ssy. And it's "are giving" not "is giving". What? You aren't a stable Genius? i can't believe the same rubes are still on here whining like the lil man in Mar a Lago. Ya gotta be more than a stable genius to steal that election like we did, lmfao. Adios pendejos.

Gunny, lol, you make a good Putin P*ssy. And it's "are giving" not "is giving". What? You aren't a stable Genius? i can't believe the same rubes are still on here whining like the lil man in Mar a Lago. Ya gotta be more than a stable genius to steal that election like we did, lmfao. Adios pendejos.
Ok groomer

Reactions: 30CAT
Go back to your meth pipe. Your ramblings are on the same level as demented Biden.

No you can't suck my dick.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed how Keyser has nothing to say in defense of the guy or the failed policies he voted for?

Zippo, zilch, nada, nothing. Embarrasing isn't it Keyser? Your worthless vote was worth nothing to you?

Apparently. 😜

i can't believe the same rubes are still on here whining like the lil man in Mar a Lago
I can't believe 80 million of you Biden voters have nothing to brag about as successful results for that vote? Not one of you! 80 million losers so embarrased by that loser vote you can't even admit now to it can you?

Imagine that. 😂

Russia’s ruble has hit a seven-year high, cementing its status as the world’s best-performing currency…

Sanctions working then?!..

So basically Biden destroyed our economy instead of Russia's.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT