ADVERTISEMENT

Alliance and the BIG 12

It will be interesting to see how games currently scheduled out in 2026/27 end up being played out. I know Michigan has home/home games against Texas and Oklahoma on the future slate. Hoping those are ultimately played. B1G was already doing a scheduling alliance with the PAC 12, although it's in it's early stages, as Ohio State I believe had games with Oregon, and Michigan has games with Washington, including one in a few weeks.

I don't believe they'll allow the leftover teams in the Big 12 out high and dry, like Texas and Oklahoma did.

I would be skeptical of any alliance. If the big 12 really matters like the acc commish says then why weren't they included in it. Sounds to me like they don't see the big 12 being around for the long haul.

I would be skeptical of any alliance. If the big 12 really matters like the acc commish says then why weren't they included in it. Sounds to me like they don't see the big 12 being around for the long haul.

BINGO. Saying they hope the Big 12 does well is like leaving the Titanic in a lifeboat with empty seats and saying "I hope those people back on the Titanic do well."

Reactions: OlegeezEER
BINGO. Saying they hope the Big 12 does well is like leaving the Titanic in a lifeboat with empty seats and saying "I hope those people back on the Titanic do well."
The worst part about it is the commissioners of the conferences have front row seats in the expansion process. They know if anything is in the works and by not including the big 12 they must no someone has plans for them in the future.

This so called alliance is a crock of shit. Nothing decided and no contracts written up. No promises made by any of the 3. No word on if who will poach whom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT