ADVERTISEMENT

All to predictable and sad. Fergusion real estate 1/3 of pre riot values.

orlando eer

All-American
Aug 26, 2002
Interview with tire shop owner said value of his business was 1 million, now less than 300,000. Ferguson was the quaint shopping area
Now it has burned out businesses on every side of remaining businesses. Real estate people say that no one buying homes now wants a home with a Ferguson address.

Unfortunately the outside paid agitators and political agitators like sharpton, jackson, holder, o ect care moreabout the political agitation in a broader scheme than they did about Ferguson which was simply a convientient vehicle to dramitize a broader agenda.

Hopefully it is instructive for the next community they attempt to use.

But just look at all the great things Obama has done.

You may have to squint like never before to see them .............. but they're there .......... I assure you.

Billed by his supporters as the great uniter...he has really become the

great un-tirer...he could have done some great things to bring this country together but instead his actions and words did the opposite.

He achieved everything he wanted ...... minus taking the guns.

And as you may have seen, the Democrats yesterday launched another campaign to swipe bullets, which is a mere workaround to guns. Surprise, surprise.

The moron leading the latest charge has no idea that the 2nd Amendment does not have a damn thing to do with HUNTING as he claimed, but protecting the citizens from government, which is exactly why they do not want people to have weapons ......... and that is coming from somebody like me, who is not a gun enthusiast of any kind.

It's odd they make this push to "protect police" when DiBlasio, Obama, Sharpton, and countless others have done everything they could to encourage attacks against the police.

They didn't need any help rioting, the father of the deceased was more than glad to instigate. They sh*t in their own bed though it is a shame as I'd guess a large percentage of the rioters weren't local property owners.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT