ADVERTISEMENT

All Quite On the Leftest Front

You're not going to hear from those snipers. They'll stay in hiding until the next "fake news" story or "Lawfare" case gives them a reason to crawl out from under the swamp of sludge they swim in, and start spewing the raw sewage they ingest while they're hibernating. We got a "roto rooter" plumber coming later this fall to clean out their swamp sewer full of slime!

I am your retribution....I am a dissident...I'm also a pretty decent plumber!
iu

You're hired DJT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bornaneer
The lefties were curb stomped over the last week. Trump took their lunch money and left them crying in the rain. I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Exactly! Matter of fact he didn't ask for one penny to undo all the EO's Trump had in place to prevent the mass invasion we've been witnessing since creepy Joe was installed. If it didn't cost him anything to undo what Trump had in place, why does he need more money to simply put things back in place the way they were before he was installed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitch D.

Since this nonsense isn't working they are busy planning the upcoming riots that will involve the Hamas Supporters, CCP Special Operations, and South American Gangsters that have been coming across the Border the last few years. Unfortunately they are too mentally ill to understand that's not going to go well this time.

No **** donny the traitor. And **** you. How is that you filthy traitor and no one thought donny the dotard would be removed from a ballot.
What the fuk is that gibberish ? Put it down....a new study says it will cause you to have a heart attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I sense the relief from your side but this ruling was expected. It's not like they said he wasn't an insurrectionist.
Anyone with half a brain knew that all 9 judges would overrule you nuts. They also did not say Trump was an insurrectionist....But I expect you folks have a few more cards to play on this.

I sense the relief from your side but this ruling was expected. It's not like they said he wasn't an insurrectionist.

👆

Hates Democracy and wants to start a Civil War. Sad to see someone hate their country and fellow citizens so much.

I'm on the side of what is right....what you folks tried to do was 100 % wrong....and the SCOTUS agreed.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Oh, he’s definitely an insurrectionist, but that’s for the courts to deal with.
Only in you and your fellow Trump hater's minds.
The high court’s opinion went farther than shutting down state enforcement of the insurrectionist ban. It will make it much harder for it to be enforced at the federal level as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Mitch D. and moe
Only in you and your fellow Trump hater's minds.
The high court’s opinion went farther than shutting down state enforcement of the insurrectionist ban. It will make it much harder for it to be enforced at the federal level as well.
I never said anything about federal enforcement.

I never said anything about federal enforcement.
OK...but you only have ONE way of enforcing your belief that Trump is an insurrectionist.....your VOTE...and that is the correct way...not some bogus bullshit.

• Haha

Sen. Kamala Harris: The Nationwide Protests Are A Movement. They're Not Going To Stop​

Conversation
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!
2:38 PM · Jan 6, 2021

• Haha
Conversation
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!
3:13 PM · Jan 6, 2021

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT