ADVERTISEMENT

All heck ready to break loose

WarezEER

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2008
The Mountaineers have Baylor, TT and TCU coming up real quick like. Holgs and our beloved Mountaineers are in deep trouble. I have confidence in Skyler Howard and the rest of the team. I have trouble with the play calling. Reckon who calls the plays?

That's not what I wanna hear but it's the truth...now....just what the hell am I gonna put in these pickles before I ship 'em off to Waco? I gotta turn over every damned rock in the state of Michigan to find some real fire!

TorontoEERs...................................Holgs needs a fan base that is there for the entertainment value of the game and what it has to offer. My mind is right. You know by now that sporting events are put out there (for profit) for folks like you and me that enjoy the game. Wins are not guaranteed by the sponsors nor should the fans expect anything beyond an exciting and entertaining game. You on board? Holgs is doing this. The pickles go a long way............as does the bad hair, etc. Holgs is now a rich man. Thanks to the unsuspecting fans who work their 40 hour week.

TorontoEERs...................................Holgs needs a fan base that is there for the entertainment value of the game and what it has to offer. My mind is right. You know by now that sporting events are put out there (for profit) for folks like you and me that enjoy the game.

But it goes matter.... like whether you like the sweet little gherkins or the hot and spicy big dills. I like them all, but I want the later more than the former.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT