ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Akok provides spark for West Virginia on both ends of the floor

Was the best game and win so far this year. Akok fills the PF need and relieves Jesse at C. It makes Slazinski better and the whole lineup stronger when we have to give Sumenick some minutes. Nevah has improved but his minutes will drop when Kerr starts and Kobe plays some SG minutes.

Still not the strength and depth needed to be top echelon in the Big 12 but is coming along as I said and hoped on here a month ago. Very satisfied with the job the coaching staff is doing.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
after a medical emergency, I don't blame him at all for wanting to come out if he feels uncomfortable..it's a hell of a thing if you think you might die playing basketball

Was the best game and win so far this year. Akok fills the PF need and relieves Jesse at C. It makes Slazinski better and the whole lineup stronger when we have to give Sumenick some minutes. Nevah has improved but his minutes will drop when Kerr starts and Kobe plays some SG minutes.

Still not the strength and depth needed to be top echelon in the Big 12 but is coming along as I said and hoped on here a month ago. Very satisfied with the job the coaching staff is doing.
Very happy Akok is back and performing and hope they don't rush his minutes. But as far as the coaching staff, they've been a huge disappoint to me.

Why? They have the same coaching experience as you and mofo do. To expect much of them is unreasonable.
I was delusional with hope that they knew what they were doing. Maybe I'm just use to Huggins antics on always jabbing the officials. Eilert doesn't seem much involved with the game itself.

Reactions: Vernon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT