ADVERTISEMENT

"After WVU goes 1-11 this year, don't beg me and Rita to

come save the program again" - RichRod.
Doubt we go 1-11. Even if we did, the fault would lie with the lacks of the former staff (inadequate preparation for when we lost so much of our offense).
Above all, NEVER want to see RR associated with our football program again. On his way out of town he torched everything he could find in an attempt to destroy our football program. Such immature, childish actions and statements are not to be forgotten and forgiven.

Reactions: old buzzard
Doubt we go 1-11. Even if we did, the fault would lie with the lacks of the former staff (inadequate preparation for when we lost so much of our offense).
Above all, NEVER want to see RR associated with our football program again. On his way out of town he torched everything he could find in an attempt to destroy our football program. Such immature, childish actions and statements are not to be forgotten and forgiven.
Ummmm, how quickly you Cousins for get all the wonderful things done by Rich and Rita up there!

Ummmm, how quickly you Cousins for get all the wonderful things done by Rich and Rita up there!

Dick Rod burned all the bridges behind him as he left town. He will never be welcomed back. But if Doc doesn't go 12-0 this year with that pathetically soft schedule he's facing, you should consider firing him and replacing him with Dick Rod. Especially since Marshall fans think they've pulled of a major coup when they hire a WVU hand me down.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Dick Rod burned all the bridges behind him as he left town. He will never be welcomed back. But if Doc doesn't go 12-0 this year with that pathetically soft schedule he's facing, you should consider firing him and replacing him with Dick Rod. Especially since Marshall fans think they've pulled of a major coup when they hire a WVU hand me down.
RichRod was a great coach who got you boys close to achieving something of note! Now you turn your backs on him, Rich would never let WVU lose to JMU!

You sound more like Rita with every post. I wonder what she thought when she was laundering Dick Rods crotch enhancing underwear.
Why the disrespect Buzz? They got you delusional Cousins closer to something of note than all the pretenders since they left!

Why the disrespect Buzz? They got you delusional Cousins closer to something of note than all the pretenders since they left!
Talk about biting the hand that fed you! There should be a statue of RR at the Pusk!

"...The evil that men do lives after them; the good is often interred with their bones. So let it be with...." (Rich Rod,

No doubt, but he had Michigan on his mind that day.

He did you a favor, you would’ve been drubbed in the N.C. game anyhow. And how do you blame DICKROD for leaving WVU to go to Michigan? That’s a no brainer, one’s a blue blood of CFB the other just a party school with blue in their uniforms

He did you a favor, you would’ve been drubbed in the N.C. game anyhow. And how do you blame DICKROD for leaving WVU to go to Michigan? That’s a no brainer, one’s a blue blood of CFB the other just a party school with blue in their uniforms
1. I don't think the NC game would of been a blowout.

2. I never have or will blame Rod for moving up the ladder.

3. Yes I agree that Michigan is a blue blood.

4. Unfortunately there is still the issue that the university is trying to get rid of the party school label. And is making progress in getting it under control.

5. Marshall has done a great job of embracing the school that invented the Sky Rocket Butt Launching Festival. Falling down drunk and scorched butt syndrome was invented at Marshall as well.
GREAT JOB !!

4. Unfortunately there is still the issue that the university is trying to get rid of the party school label. And is making progress in getting it under control.

5. Marshall has done a great job of embracing the school that invented the Sky Rocket Butt Launching Festival. Falling down drunk and scorched butt syndrome was invented at Marshall as well.
GREAT JOB !!

I have no quarrel with him leaving; actually glad he is gone. The way he left is what gives many of us a chapped ass. The man has proven to be untrustworthy and of little character. Abandoned his players and his Alma Mater. A real true BFer.

Reactions: RAK

GREAT JOB !!
Typical delusional Walmart WVU fan. You know this how exactly? You don't even know who would have coached WVU in the title game, but you don't think that it would have been a blowout? Based upon what exactly? Rich Fraud's last performance at Milan Pushover Stadium? I would have loved to have seen Ohio State play a team other than LSU, which had multiple NFL long-term players (not just clipboard holders like Patty White) and got healthy before the championship game.

Typical delusional Walmart WVU fan. You know this how exactly? You don't even know who would have coached WVU in the title game, but you don't think that it would have been a blowout? Based upon what exactly? Rich Fraud's last performance at Milan Pushover Stadium? I would have loved to have seen Ohio State play a team other than LSU, which had multiple NFL long-term players (not just clipboard holders like Patty White) and got healthy before the championship game.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just ask the #3 ranked Oklahoma and how the Fiesta Bowl turned out for them.

Reactions: countryroads89
Just ask the #3 ranked Oklahoma and how the Fiesta Bowl turned out for them.
Do you mean Bowl Flop Bob's Sooners (sans multiple starters, by the way) that lost FIVE consecutive BCS bowl games, including the loss to BILL STEWART's highly-motivated Morganholers? You're comparing apples to oranges. Different head coach, different opposition, and different motivation. Every school plays hard in a title game, but you wouldn't know much about that.

Do you mean Bowl Flop Bob's Sooners (sans multiple starters, by the way) that lost FIVE consecutive BCS bowl games, including the loss to BILL STEWART's highly-motivated Morganholers? You're comparing apples to oranges. Different head coach, different opposition, and different motivation. Every school plays hard in a title game, but you wouldn't know much about that.
When I jack up the Cousins for NEVER winning anything of note they always come back with that Fiesta Bowl joke that Oklahoma could have cared less about! Hell, when they beat a sorry assed ASU team in Phoenix a few years back that was a bigger win than the Sooner sleepwalk. At least the Aztecs gave it all they had.

When I jack up the Cousins for NEVER winning anything of note they always come back with that Fiesta Bowl joke that Oklahoma could have cared less about! Hell, when they beat a sorry assed ASU team in Phoenix a few years back that was a bigger win than the Sooner sleepwalk. At least the Aztecs gave it all they had.
My apologizes to SDSU and ASU...Sun Devils of course!

You are dumber than dildo dave. God damn, you're a moron.

Obviously you do, pussy.
You look like a goober on the Revenge of the Nerds, so you really shouldn't be calling anybody a pu$$y, libtard.

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

ask Michigan that question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT