ADVERTISEMENT

acc

I am really trying to push that WV to the ACC narrative.

Plus I don't even remember my cell phone number from 2008 let alone a troll account password.
Try again, brother

The ACC has some benefits for Texas.
They are not California and they are not the Rust Belt.

The ACC wants Texas and ND.
Texas is somewhat interested but would much rather see everything fallout.
Meaning the network and how much pull do they have on ND.

Texas and Oklahoma make more sense.
It all depends what happens there.
ACC is not moving on anyone until the big fish are out of the way.
It is like a game of musical chairs and the ACC only has two seats remaining.

If Texas wanted the ACC then Texas would be in the ACC. Texas doesn't need the ACC. But the ACC might need a Texas. So it will never happen. Just like WVU has never been allowed to the ACC since it's conception.

If Michigan and the Big 10 couldn't pull ND in then no way is Texas taking them to ACC.

Texas will not leave the Big 12 where they are a supposed somebody.

West Virginia will have a seat just as long as they win and continue to develop a bigger name. They cannot exist just within their state lines or even their region near Morgantown.

UNC acknowledges Texas as the superior football school. Texas does the same for UNC in basketball. Hard to sell football in North Carolina and hard to sell basketball in Texas. Plus OU is now a Jumpman school.
Texas is the #1 revenue producing school. They are in no hurry.

Last edited:
Texas looks out for their best interest so I expect West Virginia to do the same.

West Virginia's best interest is either staying in the Big 12 or if the conference goes away they are bright enough fruit that someone wants them. The thing is WV is a very small catch so they need to be a winning program.
People would take a 2-10 school like Missouri or Maryland because they bring markets and recruits. WV doesn't bring much. Nothing against WV because they have a lot of fight to them but these are the facts.

West Virginia will have a seat just as long as they win and continue to develop a bigger name. They cannot exist just within their state lines or even their region near Morgantown.

UNC acknowledges Texas as the superior football school. Texas does the same for UNC in basketball. Hard to sell football in North Carolina and hard to sell basketball in Texas. Plus OU is now a Jumpman school.

Jumpman school??

Texas looks out for their best interest so I expect West Virginia to do the same.

West Virginia's best interest is either staying in the Big 12 or if the conference goes away they are bright enough fruit that someone wants them. The thing is WV is a very small catch so they need to be a winning program.
People would take a 2-10 school like Missouri or Maryland because they bring markets and recruits. WV doesn't bring much. Nothing against WV because they have a lot of fight to them but these are the facts.

Conference networks, as they are, will go the way of the dodo. The SEC is (and will even more in the future) regret bringing in Misery over WVU. They will not simply get a check based on households in that state. They will eat what they kill, and Misery ain’t killing shit any time soon.

Conference networks, as they are, will go the way of the dodo. The SEC is (and will even more in the future) regret bringing in Misery over WVU. They will not simply get a check based on households in that state. They will eat what they kill, and Misery ain’t killing shit any time soon.

Missouri has a lot of other benefits for the SEC. Wasn't just about the SEC network.
There are recruits
Missouri is an AAU school. I have said numerous times that college presidents control Conference realignment not ADs nor football coaches.

I just had to break out my Lordlonghorn account. People have figured out that Townesvanzandt and Richardcranium are the same person. I just figured I would through you a curve ball with this one. What happened to Texastrill haven't seen that one in awhile? People tell me Im not fooling anyone. Instead of taking a break and coming up with a new act I have decided to double down on stupid.

I just had to break out my Lordlonghorn account. People have figured out that Townesvanzandt and Richardcranium are the same person. I just figured I would through you a curve ball with this one. What happened to Texastrill haven't seen that one in awhile? People tell me Im not fooling anyone. Instead of taking a break and coming up with a new act I have decided to double down on stupid.
Im still here i am laying low people know about my Richardcranium and Townesvanzandt account.

WVU is going to have to show it in September. They go to Missouri and most are saying that the Eers get ran off the field. Would be a great way to prove to people that WVU is better than Missouri and Neal Brown is better than Dana.

You’re a freakin moron

Texass you are really weird dude

You should stay in touch with the going ons in the ACC. Some big time Texas boosters were at your ACC golf event last week. Even Matthew McConaughey was there at the ACC golf event

This is what Ol Hound Dog Roy had to say about Texas and Mack Brown

"I am ecstatic that Mack is here," Williams said. "I thought it worked the first time around, too, and he was even more successful at Texas on the biggest stage you can have. I think I heard him say that he is a lot smarter, more mature... I think he has the package that we need at this time."

https://247sports.com/college/north...-Off-at-the-Wells-Fargo-Pro-Am-131697247/Amp/

Texass you are really weird dude

Competition creates drama.
ESPN is truthfully the one behind everything.
But if they can create conflict and competition between two big public universities who are in different Conferences people are interested and will tune in. Especially in areas of the country where people still watch and care about college sports.

Well I added another
375x321_fallopian_tube.jpg
to the ignore list.

The Mountaineers dont need the ACC...

Who would you rather play?? Texas and OU or Duke and BC?? No brainer!

The Mountaineers dont need the ACC...

Who would you rather play?? Texas and OU or Duke and BC?? No brainer!

Rather play Virginia Tech, Pitt and Florida State, and Miami than the sage brush twins with whom WVU shares zero history and passion. So the ACC would be much much much better. There you go.

Reactions: daminals76
But the acc has the crapholes of unc, ncst, wf, dukie, Clemson, gt, nd, & bc.

SEC IS A BETTER FIT, only have sc and ga to put up with there.

But the acc has the crapholes of unc, ncst, wf, dukie, Clemson, gt, nd, & bc.

SEC IS A BETTER FIT, only have sc and ga to put up with there.

Exactly... who wants to travel to Boston, Miami, Pittsburgh or Atlanta when you can enjoy much greater locations like Lexington KY, Gainsville Fla , Auburn Alabama and College Station TX??

No brainer wv belongs in the SEC!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT