ADVERTISEMENT

A Trump-appointed former senior adviser to the Secretary of Defense says Russian forces have been 'too gentle' on Ukraine and called Zelensky a 'puppe

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Are you a Putin GOPer? I know we have several on the board. Stand up and be counted comrades! (Trump salute)

"The kind of appeasement talk that Colonel Macgregor, who should know better — when he was in government, he was the one who was advising Trump to pull all troops out of Germany," she said. "That projection of weakness is what made Putin think he could move into a sovereign country like Ukraine."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ed-zelensky-a-puppet/ar-AAUG0al?ocid=msedgntp

Are you a Putin GOPer? I know we have several on the board. Stand up and be counted comrades! (Trump salute)

"The kind of appeasement talk that Colonel Macgregor, who should know better — when he was in government, he was the one who was advising Trump to pull all troops out of Germany," she said. "That projection of weakness is what made Putin think he could move into a sovereign country like Ukraine."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ed-zelensky-a-puppet/ar-AAUG0al?ocid=msedgntp
are you a dumbass commie sheeple......you've already been counted as one.....why don't you volunteer to go to ukraine and search for land mines

are you a dumbass commie sheeple......you've already been counted as one.....why don't you volunteer to go to ukraine and search for land mines

Actually what the Col said was based on Russian War Doctrine Putin did take it easy on them at first. I said the same thing. Why? Because you're taught Russian Millitary Doctrine at Leadership Schools. He's just being a realist. I said that an insurgency would be the only way that Ukraine could put up a real resistance. However in reality the Russian Military will surround large population areas and hit it with Artillery until Ukraine surrenders. They don't give a shit about civilian casualties. I don't agree with McGregor on many things but what he is saying will most likely be the outcome. Any former so called Military Expert that says otherwise is being dishonest and most likely trying to drag us into it.

The reality is Russia will take Ukraine or the parts it wants. European countries should be preparing just incase Putin goes after a NATO country down the road. They won't as long as they have American kids to defend them.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Sanction China then you will be onto something. Until then they are only helping them.

UnionPay, a Chinese credit card company, displays on the exhibit hall floor during the Money 20/20 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. on October 24, 2017. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
March 6 (Reuters) - Several Russian banks said on Sunday they would soon start issuing cards using the Chinese UnionPay card operator's system coupled with Russia's own Mir network, after Visa and MasterCard said they were suspending operations in Russia.
Announcements regarding the switch to UnionPay came on Sunday from Sberbank (SBER.MM), Russia's biggest lender, as well as Alfa Bank and Tinkoff.

Sanction China then you will be onto something. Until then they are only helping them.

UnionPay, a Chinese credit card company, displays on the exhibit hall floor during the Money 20/20 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. on October 24, 2017. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
March 6 (Reuters) - Several Russian banks said on Sunday they would soon start issuing cards using the Chinese UnionPay card operator's system coupled with Russia's own Mir network, after Visa and MasterCard said they were suspending operations in Russia.
Announcements regarding the switch to UnionPay came on Sunday from Sberbank (SBER.MM), Russia's biggest lender, as well as Alfa Bank and Tinkoff.

Eventually they'll cut off Ukraine's supply lines from the west both through Poland and the Black Sea. Then they'll surround the Ukrainian's and shell them until the Ukrainians run out of ammunition. They'll also surround the major population centers to cause moral to plummet. Civilian casualties don't matter to them but they want to keep infrastructure intact as much as possible for the occupation.

Eventually they'll cut off Ukraine's supply lines from the west both through Poland and the Black Sea. Then they'll surround the Ukrainian's and shell them until the Ukrainians run out of ammunition. They'll also surround the major population centers to cause moral to plummet. Civilian casualties don't matter to them but they want to keep infrastructure intact as much as possible for the occupation.

That's basically what I said above so I agree. Anyone who says things are not going as planned are being dishonest and repeating War Propaganda. Either out of ignorance or on purpose. It's playing out exactly how Russia fights wars.

So far China is the biggest winner with those that want to weaken the U.S. in a close second. Time to bring manufacturing and energy independence home. Anyone who can't say that needs to happen ASAP after Covid and this is working against the American Citizens.

That's basically what I said above so I agree. Anyone who says things are not going as planned are being dishonest and repeating War Propaganda. Either out of ignorance or on purpose. It's playing out exactly how Russia fights wars.

So far China is the biggest winner with those that want to weaken the U.S. in a close second. Time to bring manufacturing and energy independence home. Anyone who can't say that needs to happen ASAP after Covid and this is working against the American Citizens.
We have nobody but ourselves and American greed to blame for China. In 1979 China's economy was smaller than Italy's. But the United States has child labor laws, a 40 hour workweek, and a minimum wage among other guarantees. China has no such protections and the billionaires that run this country and wallstreet know that. That is why all of our production moved to China.

Would you build a factory worth millions of dollars without visiting it? And seeing the working conditions? Those guys know exactly what is going on and don't care. That is why I don't see manufacturing coming back to this country.

We have nobody but ourselves and American greed to blame for China. In 1979 China's economy was smaller than Italy's. But the United States has child labor laws, a 40 hour workweek, and a minimum wage among other guarantees. China has no such protections and the billionaires that run this country and wallstreet know that. That is why all of our production moved to China.

Would you build a factory worth millions of dollars without visiting it? And seeing the working conditions? Those guys know exactly what is going on and don't care. That is why I don't see manufacturing coming back to this country.

I blame crooked politicians and corrupt buisness owners. Nobody consulted me so I blame them. It's now time for Americans to wake up and undo it. Time to decouple.

So bring the evidence forward and present it prior to invading. Artillery and launching missiles into civilian populations doesn't justify the news true or not.

I don't want American troops in Ukraine however there is some serious mental gymnastics going on right now to justify Russia's actions.

So bring the evidence forward and present it prior to invading. Artillery and launching missiles into civilian populations doesn't justify the news true or not.

I don't want American troops in Ukraine however there is some serious mental gymnastics going on right now to justify Russia's actions.
If Putin's actions was completely justified he would have released all the info he had .

Reactions: 30CAT
They did. You didn't hear about it because the gatekeeping propagandists in the MSM didn't tell you what was really going on.

I've heard about it for years. What I haven't seen is evidence from a reliable source what they are actually doing at those sites. My point is you don't have to bomb children to accomplish the task of exposing bio labs. SO THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT THAT for a minute. I also blame Ukraine for not evacuating the women and children prior if their plan is to fight to the death. Comes across wanting to show footage to get us involved.

Last edited:
I've heard about it for years. What I haven't seen is evidence from a reliable source. My point is you don't have to bomb children to accomplish the task of exposing bio labs. SO THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT THAT for a minute. I also blame Ukraine for not evacuating the women and children prior if their plan is to fight to the death. Comes across wanting to show footage to get us involved.
They knew Russia was gonna invade for well over a month, why didn't they evacuate the women and kids? Piss poor decisions or like you said, just a photo op

They knew Russia was gonna invade for well over a month, why didn't they evacuate the women and kids? Piss poor decisions or like you said, just a photo op

To gain sympathy and to pull NATO in. Anyone who has studied Russia's war doctrine knew what was coming. Zelenskyy should be in front of cameras right now depending a ceasefire to accomplish this.

Trump is still in your head after a year. Hilarious.

Venezuela's Maduro says work agenda agreed with U.S. delegation

Nicolás Maduro Moros and 14 Current and Former Venezuelan Officials Charged with Narco-Terrorism, Corruption, Drug Trafficking and Other Criminal Charges
Maduro and Other High Ranking Venezuelan Officials Allegedly Partnered With the FARC to Use Cocaine as a Weapon to “Flood” the United States

I've heard about it for years. What I haven't seen is evidence from a reliable source. My point is you don't have to bomb children to accomplish the task of exposing bio labs. SO THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT THAT for a minute. I also blame Ukraine for not evacuating the women and children prior if their plan is to fight to the death. Comes across wanting to show footage to get us involved.
This is a shitty situation all the way around. Ukrainian people are dying for their puppet regime and the U.S. is complicit because we were the puppet masters. It's not just the biolabs, it's Ukraine's overtures to NATO, their indiscriminate shelling of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbas and Zelensky's allusions that he wanted to become a nuclear power. Ukraine/U.S. pushed Russia into this position so we can't sit back and cry foul when Russia stands up for their own interests.

This is a shitty situation all the way around. Ukrainian people are dying for their puppet regime and the U.S. is complicit because we were the puppet masters. It's not just the biolabs, it's Ukraine's overtures to NATO, their indiscriminate shelling of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbas and Zelensky's allusions that he wanted to become a nuclear power. Ukraine/U.S. pushed Russia into this position so we can't sit back and cry foul when Russia stands up for their own interests.

I'm not crying foul. But if you don't think Russia will bomb the shit out of civilians you're wrong. You don't even have to go back that far. I'm against Russia, Iran, CCP, and any other communist regime. I'm against the DSA and Globalist in our Government. I can balance all of that without buying into Russian Propaganda. They are not our friends. I do not want U.S. troops in Ukraine or us doing anything to escalate WW3 at this time. My message is don't allow the MSM or this administration to play your emotions for us to escalate it either.

For the sake of argument let's say you and China are right. There are ways to deal with it without invading the whole country. Russia has the capability. They chose to invade.

Reactions: 30CAT
I've heard about it for years. What I haven't seen is evidence from a reliable source what they are actually doing at those sites. My point is you don't have to bomb children to accomplish the task of exposing bio labs. SO THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT THAT for a minute. I also blame Ukraine for not evacuating the women and children prior if their plan is to fight to the death. Comes across wanting to show footage to get us involved.

Russia should have sent Special Forces to secure evidence then simply bombed them. Don't allow this to excuse what comes next. Which is bombing the shit out of more civilians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT