ADVERTISEMENT

A.P. Preseason Football Poll is Live

I'm the one who got you to throw a tantrum, fake-ticker boy. You went full meltdown in your last post...breath-holding, fist pounding, feet stomping, spitting out cuss words...the whole 9 yards!

[banana]:joy:😅😂🤣

I'm the one who got you to throw a tantrum, fake-ticker boy. You went full meltdown in your last post...breath-holding, fist pounding, feet stomping, spitting out cuss words...the whole 9 yards!

[banana]:joy:😅😂🤣
The tantrum is you. Carry on clown boy. Seriously you're to freaking easy.

* It's "too," dumb a$$. Your bipolar disorder has flared up again. Rootmaster seems to have caused you to unravel.

:D
Yet again reeled in by pretend miscues. But hey who says your dumb. You're just slow between the ears.

Getting you and root to stalk me is as easy as your mommas.

R.1e42207345a780c120611f8422cc58e0

Yet again reeled in by pretend miscues. But hey who says your dumb. You're just slow between the ears.

Getting you and root to stalk me is as easy as your mommas.

R.1e42207345a780c120611f8422cc58e0
Nothing "pretend" about your illiteracy, fake-ticker boy. Why are you using a different alter on EersSports these days? Did your T-Bone moniker get banned?

Nothing "pretend" about your illiteracy, fake-ticker boy. Why are you using a different alter on EersSports these days? Did your T-Bone moniker get banned?
There are currently more interesting threads on the blue lot. Don't have time to play games with retards of the board.

There are currently more interesting threads on the blue lot. Don't have time to play games with retards of the board.
You're wrong: Farrah Fawcett was better looking than Linda Carter. The pic of Barbara Eden posted in that Blue Lot thread is the best, though.

P.S. I told you that I hadn't been "banned," dumb a$$.

You're wrong: Farrah Fawcett was better looking than Linda Carter. The pic of Barbara Eden posted in that Blue Lot thread is the best, though.

P.S. I told you that I hadn't been "banned," dumb a$$.
You were banned and login with Greggy ID. DUMBASS.

You were banned and login with Greggy ID. DUMBASS.
Wrong again, fake-ticker clown. You begged for me to get banned, but it didn't work. You must not have sucked as many cranks on here as you did on the old Scout board when you had HerdBone and I banned, and ruined that site.

Wrong again, fake-ticker clown. You begged for me to get banned, but it didn't work. You must not have sucked as many cranks on here as you did on the old Scout board when you had HerdBone and I banned, and ruined that site.
Didn't have to beg anyone. You tried talking shit to the owner and got kicked out. Now you use another members profile to pretend.

Why are you no longer using tOSUgrad but now use KingCoal? Why do you not post as KingCoal on the bluelot? if your other profile is not banned why is tOSUgrad not posting? So many questions I know. But take your Biden time getting to them.

Glad you think I have all this power.

Reactions: CAK125
No, I talked sh!t to you, and you cried like the big baby that you've always been. For the 100th time, you moron: I wasn't BANNED. The owner took my money, so he wasn't going to ban me. He just blocked me from posting after you had cried like a little biotch. I have never been banned, and always been allowed to read threads on there.

No, I talked sh!t to you, and you cried like the big baby that you've always been. For the 100th time, you moron: I wasn't BANNED. The owner took my money, so he wasn't going to ban me. He just blocked me from posting after you had cried like a little biotch. I have never been banned, and always been allowed to read threads on there.
I wasn't even online when you were throwing your sissy fit. Then got banned. Because you smart mouthed the owner.

Proof is you trying to talk trash yet not quoting. You're a proven liar.

Nine ( 9) National Championships trophies as opposed to zero (0). 61-40 -3 record against the Mounties heads up but WVU is the better program! They wonder why we call them delusional!
PiT has one consensus chumpionship that was bought using morons like Tony Doorstop. The rest are phonies awarded by local rags.

Nine ( 9) National Championships trophies as opposed to zero (0). 61-40 -3 record against the Mounties heads up but WVU is the better program! They wonder why we call them delusional!
We have owned Pitt for 30+ years now. They used to be a good program but when you beat a team 15 out of 20 times you can talk shit. Or in Marshall's case when you lose every time you still talk shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT